Author Topic: Could you be an IFBB Pro??????????  (Read 28693 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Could you be an IFBB Pro??????????
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2007, 02:06:25 PM »
i talk like that because i DO have a good structure and i'm decently aesthetic...which i cannot say about yourself

You don't look half bad, I'll say that. better structure than the human Pterodactyl Adonis

But you are doing THE SAME EXACT thing you are getting on me for.

"imagine what I look like with 40 pounds of muscle"  I am saying the same thing If I took what pros took I'd be fvcking gigantic, and trust me, my structure is just fine just as good as yours if not better.
You have smaller joints for sure but I am yards thicker than you will ever be.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2007, 02:13:01 PM »
Groink...any other pics beside that epic one in the mirror? I bet you are as wide in the shoulders as in the hips.

Nah that's it for now. i have one other floating around that shows I am far better looking than you as well, I'll look for it.

Speaking of pics....how about posting some from the shows youv'e supposedly won?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2007, 02:14:59 PM »
Here it is ugly.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2007, 04:38:11 PM »
I think there's no basic formula for being a pro.  Basically if you take that much gear, eat tons, and train hard, a lot of people can take bodybuilding very far - pro status, I don't know because shape and structure play a role.  The hardest part of all of this is really eating tons of food because it takes so much time.

and money

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2007, 09:27:17 PM »
all right...now we're getting somewhere. I'll post my cycle too.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2007, 09:56:33 PM »
Why would anyone ever WANT to be an IFBB pro?   Why would you want your body to look like that?  Anyone who thinks these guys look like anything other than fat bloated circus sideshow freaks needs a reality-check.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2007, 09:59:00 PM »
Why would anyone ever WANT to be an IFBB pro?   Why would you want your body to look like that?  Anyone who thinks these guys look like anything other than fat bloated circus sideshow freaks needs a reality-check.

Why do you care?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2007, 10:07:24 PM »
I think it has to do with bettering ones self. Also using what mother nature blessed u with to be the best u can be ( but i'm sure she was less than kind to u )

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2007, 10:15:12 PM »
The simple answer is yes, I could be... given enough drugs, a schedule that allowed me to train twice a day and some sponsors to keep me fed... no problem.

The real thing is... do I really want to be a pro bodybuilder and have to do things I'd rather not just to eat?

Real tough call there.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2007, 10:18:27 PM »
The simple answer is yes, I could be... given enough drugs, a schedule that allowed me to train twice a day and some sponsors to keep me fed... no problem.

The real thing is... do I really want to be a pro bodybuilder and have to do things I'd rather not just to eat?

Real tough call there.

LOL....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2007, 10:52:58 PM »
I think it has to do with bettering ones self.

I wouldn't exactly call what IFBB pros do "bettering" themselves.  Maybe at one time professional BB represented this ideal, but it hasn't for decades. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2007, 10:55:22 PM »

I wouldn't exactly call what IFBB pros do "bettering" themselves.  Maybe at one time professional BB represented this ideal, but it hasn't for decades. 

Which decades were that? Must have been long before I was born...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2007, 12:06:00 AM »
Hey Spermaextase!

Why, if you are planning on not being natural in a few weeks, do you do your first cycle with ONE gram of Test and Tren??

I smell bullshit here, nobody does that for a first cycle. You are already using roids, admit it!

Your '240'lbs pic looks like a typical deca bloat, also you are too bald too be natural, you pantysniffer.

Patrik15

• Getbig II
« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2007, 12:31:30 AM »
Ba, sevastase  esti roman?
Got Lift?

pinchharmonic

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2007, 01:51:50 AM »
If that was the case every one using would be a pro

just shattered squadfather's delusions

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2007, 02:48:08 AM »
Matt C is right, there's been recent research (trying to locate the study now) that showed using a very moderate amount of anabolics, with proper diet, led to an average increase in fat free muscle mass of 6kg. Why doesn't it work for a lot of gym go-ers though? Because they don't eat right, drink too much or do recreational drugs, have an irregular sleeppattern, or a combination of the above.

then there's the case of genetics, all our possibilities are inherently genetic, how fast we learn, our degree of perseverance, how we respond to gear, muscle shape, metabolism, protein synthesis baserate, etc etc. Don't be fooled, everything we achieve in life is because our genes, not despite them.

What does this mean for BB? Some people get big natural but don't get much bigger with gear, others will get big but look like shit, others will stay pretty small but look good. Put 2 people on the same BB regime and they will end up looking different, a concept known as multifinality, whilst 2 persons doing completely different thing can end up with the same result, equifinality.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2007, 02:51:15 AM »
Pros today do not train hard, they are a disgrace to the glory days of the previous generations.
True!!!!!
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2007, 03:38:47 AM »
Hey Spermaextase!

Why, if you are planning on not being natural in a few weeks, do you do your first cycle with ONE gram of Test and Tren??

I smell bullshit here, nobody does that for a first cycle. You are already using roids, admit it!

Your '240'lbs pic looks like a typical deca bloat, also you are too bald too be natural, you pantysniffer.
ok...monster stupid...here it is for u. natty as in drug free. i've been doing cycles on/off for a while now...more then 10 years.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2007, 03:40:23 AM »
Hey Spermaextase!

Also there is no 240 pic on the forum retard. The one in the white underware is at 200, drug free. go through my posts because i smell ignorant.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2007, 03:41:11 AM »
Ba, sevastase  esti roman?
bineinteles...am repetat-o de multe ori.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2007, 04:49:12 AM »
Hey Spermaextase!

I would love to see his pics at 240.....with his "perfect" structure he should look like a 240 lb Steve Reeves ::)

Can anyone slap em up?

EDIT  Please don't tell me this is you at 240 geared up.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #171 on: January 29, 2007, 05:24:13 AM »
HAHAHAAHAHAHA no he suposedly lost ALL his pictures from when he didn't look like a bag of shit..... o ya don't forget he benches 400 and squats 700.....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 29, 2007, 05:36:40 AM »
HAHAHAAHAHAHA no he suposedly lost ALL his pictures from when he didn't look like a bag of shit..... o ya don't forget he benches 400 and squats 700.....

So he's your typical internet bullshitter then? That's what I thought. At least he tells good lies, like winning BB shows.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #173 on: January 29, 2007, 06:06:52 AM »
So he's your typical internet bullshitter then? That's what I thought. At least he tells good lies, like winning BB shows.

Yup Groink you sure have this internet badass pegged

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 29, 2007, 11:43:04 AM »

i'll be posting videos soon with 400 plus benches and 600+squats. I talk a lot of shit but I can back it up. That pic is drug free at 200 , after only 3 months in the gym.