Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452576 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #900 on: June 08, 2013, 07:09:40 PM »
wtf happened here. I checked yesterday and this thread was 28 pages.

READ before you whine

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #901 on: June 08, 2013, 07:13:19 PM »
We can not allow this stuff to go one.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #902 on: June 08, 2013, 07:13:43 PM »
No, he didn't really answer the question. I don't think either of you actually understood the question.

I didn't ask how to stick to a diet, where you get the motivation from etc etc, this diet is not that hard, stop trying to make it seem like you are conquering cancer or something its ridiculous. It was just a simple question, when on a low carb diet, is there anything that anyone does to get over the whole "brain fog". If the answer is nothing, then fine, you don't know of anything that helps, that's cool. I'm guessing you work maybe construction or something that doesn't require a lot of mental focus for long periods of time?

And secondly, to be honest i see people like Galeniko a lot these days. Here in Australia where i am, it seems the current generation are the "steroid generation" every second guy i see in their 20's are geared up for a festival or for the clubs, it is getting out of control. They have actually done 3 or 4 "special news reports" on the "epidemic" already this year...no joke.

hahaha ok 'james'.  ::)
b

james87

• Getbig II
« Reply #903 on: June 08, 2013, 08:24:44 PM »
hahaha ok 'james'.  ::)

hahah ok 'no one' Galeniko is the only person who can get buy a bit of gear and cut back on some carbs...lol pathetic.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #904 on: June 08, 2013, 09:47:35 PM »
hahah ok 'no one' Galeniko is the only person who can get buy a bit of gear and cut back on some carbs...lol pathetic.

where did i say he was the only one? since its so easy you must be ripped to fuck and beyond. feel free to post your pic and show us all what a walking anatomy chart you are.

its guys like you who talk big, thats are most apt to look like shit. im sure you dont dissapoint.
b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #905 on: June 09, 2013, 01:17:32 AM »
173.2 today, leanest I have ever been at this weight.  2600 calories, and my calipers read 7-9 percent.  So not much more to go. 

Post pics brah.
all drugs - TPPIIP

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: June 09, 2013, 09:45:58 AM »
I am going to give you meat heads who don`t know how to cook eggs properly a tip.  This is for Soft Boiled Eggs.

Be sure to use large eggs that have no cracks and are cold from the refrigerator. Because precise timing is vital to the success of this recipe.  You must use a timer.  You can use this method for one to six large, extra-large, or jumbo eggs without altering the timing. If you have one, a steamer basket does make the lowering the eggs into the boiling water easier.  Or you can just lower them in with your hands which I do, but be careful.

INGREDIENTS

4 large eggs
Salt and pepper

METHOD

Bring 1/2 inch water to boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Measure this with a ruler, it must be 1/2 inch, just stick it in there and make sure.  Using tongs or hands, gently place eggs in boiling water (eggs will not be submerged). Cover saucepan and cook eggs EXACTLY for 6 1/2 minutes.  No less, nor more.

Remove cover, transfer saucepan to sink, and place under cold running water for 30 seconds. Remove eggs from pan peel and serve, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.  

You can have them with bread, in a salad, with mushrooms, with rice and soy sauce....whatever.

Doing the above will yield you quick eggs at their best taste in a short amount of time and they are highly versatile.  Follow it EXACTLY, no deviation.

This morning we visited my nephew at his dorm and he asked us whether we could teach him how to properly make soft boiled, scrambled and poached eggs.

We showed him our techniques used to make both scrambled and poached. For the soft boiled eggs, we walked him through Adonis' recipe and IT WORKED PERFECTLY.

Strong work Adam!

"1"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: June 09, 2013, 11:47:25 AM »
This morning we visited my nephew at his dorm and he asked us whether we could teach him how to properly make soft boiled, scrambled and poached eggs.

We showed him our techniques used to make both scrambled and poached. For the soft boiled eggs, we walked him through Adonis' recipe and IT WORKED PERFECTLY.

Strong work Adam!

"1"

Guess your nephew plans on eating lots of eggs. Next up, ways to fix tuna.  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: June 09, 2013, 01:06:37 PM »
Guess your nephew plans on eating lots of eggs. Next up, ways to fix tuna.  ;D

No.  He just needed to alternate from cereal, pancakes and bagels with butter or cream cheese. He said he needed to start mixing things up and start making a well-balanced breakfast.

I think he really wants to be able to make himself scrambled eggs with bacon for breakfast and needed a little direction.

He has a meal plan, but since he has a little kitchen in his dorm room, he figured he can do for himself a little and start learning to put together little meals. For a while there, he was eating ramen noodles for dinner every day.

Kids...

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #909 on: June 09, 2013, 01:08:42 PM »
No.  He just needed to alternate from cereal, pancakes and bagels with butter or cream cheese. He said he needed to start mixing things up and start making a well-balanced breakfast.

I think he really wants to be able to make himself scrambled eggs with bacon for breakfast and needed a little direction.

He has a meal plan, but since he has a little kitchen in his dorm room, he figured he can do for himself a little and start learning to put together little meals. For a while there, he was eating ramen noodles for dinner every day.

Kids...

"1"
Wait a minute. You might be on to something One. The All Ramen Noodles diet with a multivitamin. I'm sure you can get to 5 % on that bad boy  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: June 09, 2013, 02:14:11 PM »
Wait a minute. You might be on to something One. The All Ramen Noodles diet with a multivitamin. I'm sure you can get to 5 % on that bad boy  ;D

I would wait for Dr. Falcon to chime in on this theory before reaching any conclusions.

"1"

dustin

« Reply #911 on: June 09, 2013, 03:00:54 PM »
This thread is absolute gold.

Been busy shredding down and really fighting the cravings hard. Wife is pregnant as fuck with weird cravings and a repulsion for most meat, so dieting has been tough. But when I'm hungry I slam water or drink that Mio flavoured water shit (very helpful, keeps me from drinking Coke Zero), then go do yard work. 20 minutes after fighting the cravings they're gone. Abolished. Hunger = destroyed. I can continue fasting for hours, but it's not easy.

A small tangent for old time sake. I trained clean for almost a year so I could get the wife pregnant and despite renewing my work ethic in the gym, it's been tough to really commit to eating less and less. On a little bit of gear again which has helped, but hunger is all mental. I'm lean and full again but now the PEDs won't help much more unless I can really help myself first. I am back to my old conditioning and actually looking a lot better, as well as healthier (turned into a cardio machine since I couldn't get nearly the same conditioning when truly clean).

You can take ephedrine and T3 but for some people, like myself especially, it's amazingly difficult to abstain from eating and you just have to use your mental muscles to motor through it. I could take more PEDs than I've ever taken in my life but it won't help if the diet isn't in check, so there are really no shortcuts in the end. Being 10% body fat doesn't make me happy, being 8% doesn't make me happy, being 6% makes me feel okay but the satisfaction still isn't there... gotta be lean as fuck or else it's just not worth it. I look at guys online and even though they take diuretics (not worth it) and have photoshopped pictures, I don't care. I want to look better than them. And I will.

Guys like galeniko and no one know exactly what it takes. They live it. You can take them and up their PEDs, but if they start eating like shit they'll get a film of water and it'll blur things. Your muscles will lose the fullness and the cuts will fade away. You can double or triple the PEDs but all you'll get is maybe some more veins or some red skin from the blood pressure. PEDs are definitely key, but when it comes to epic leans you have to incinerate the fat. And the best way is through diet. Taking any sort of burners or cutting drugs will exhaust the body if your diet is fucked up and you will end up with that flat look most people complain about. If you're like that, you're probably not as muscled as you think or just need to accept the fact that not every day you'll look 100% picture perfect. The body fluctuates. Water flows in and out and sometimes you'll look a bit softer or less defined. Just do whatever you can to incinerate your fat and that margin of looking shitty will become smaller and smaller. Be ready to take your shirt off any time of the day. If you can't do that, you're not bodybuilding and you're just trying to fool yourself. Take your shirt off right now and if you don't feel like you're that impressive, you're not spending your time and energy wisely. With the same amount of effort, you can look amazing. So just do things properly instead of running on the spot.

All of the shit I read over the years was completely fake. A fairy tale. A fabrication. All of the stuff you read in the fitness industry is a lie. Look at fucking galeniko - look at how lean he is. Then follow his advice for a few days and stand in front of the mirror, in the morning especially before you've rehydrated or had a chance to spill over. See that? Those are epic leans. You can't get those following any of the advice in the fitness industry. Try eating a pound of chicken or red meat, hundreds of grams of carbs from brown rice or whole wheats and then take your shirt off at the end of the day. Do you look like shit? Of course! No one can eat like that and expect to look good. Throw 10 scoops of protein powder on top of that and unless you've spent the day having diarrhea and purging all the water out of your system, I guarantee you'll look like a bloated mess. You can't follow any fitness industry shit, eating 8 times a day and expect to look good. But follow the advices that galeniko laid out and you'll look great around the clock.

I accidentally discovered the powers of intermittent fasting years before it became a fad online. Commented about it on here plenty of times too. For whatever reason, galeniko's principals work and I've found scientific explanations for it. When people eat around the clock, their pancreas is working over time and cells are becoming less and less sensitive to insulin. Beta cells are disappearing and the islets of langerhans (I didn't make this word up lol) start disappearing. Beta and alpha cells aren't developed anymore. The body's insulin production gets fucked up, glucagon is fucked up, ghrelin is fucked up and somatostatin is fucked up. Your body won't be as finely tuned as it once was. You'll feel hungry when you shouldn't be, and you'll get hypo even after you've eaten what should be a sufficient amount of food. GH will even become impacted and you'll produce less, eating around the clock and suppressing it both directly and indirectly. Everything will fall to shit.

Anyone hear about the RISE studies? They're finding that using exogenous insulin and glucose disposal agents during the pre-diabetic stage (before type II diabetes) that they can stop people from becoming diabetics. Just like I theorized years ago, but fuckers on here like tbumbz and others kept saying that exogenous insulin use will fuck you up and CAUSE diabetes. Hah. Who's laughing now? Eating infrequently HELPS glucose sensitivity and protects the pancreas from burning out. Not advocating insulin use, but a small amount along with eating infrequently helps with body composition. And this corroborates with galeniko's dieting principals. Don't eat around the clock and you spend way more time burning fat. Why is that so hard to understand? You guys can either eat around the clock and look like shit, or eat the way that galeniko and others outline in this thread and get shredded as fuck. Stupid little internet pussies always beak off about "the studies say this, the studies say that"... well, look at the studies now, bitches. First off, you stupid fuckers don't know how to read the studies and interpret the results properly. Secondly, these fuckers take the studies at way more than face value. Studies can and are always flawed. Studies don't always apply to real life the same way they do in a controlled environment. So while it's nice to see scientific studies, don't take them too seriously. Go toy with your ebattles on bodybuilding.com but guys that are serious about bodybuilding already know what it takes and don't need a study to back it up. They use pictures and videos instead. Guys that have no avatar or pictures and fight tooth and nail should just be ignored. Someone like galeniko can win the battle simply by lifting his shirt up, taking a few pictures and uploading them online. No words need to be exchanged, just some pictures. They speak for themselves.

In any event, been spending a bit of time going back and forth adding to this while I kill time at work. This post definitely won't have any polish and looks really fragmented now that I skim over it, but fuck it. Just wanted to ride on gal's coat tails for a second and recline to what he's saying. Getting in trouble for non-work related browsing so I probably won't respond for a while. But I will post some pictures once I'm super conditioned again. Didn't mean to suck gal's dick so hard in this thread but it needed to be done. He's given you guys the key to epic leans so you can either listen to him and get shredded, or follow the advice of people that post on sites like bodybuilding.com and either look like shit, or take a boatload of PEDs which they're too ashamed to disclose. I choose to listen to the guys here who give advice that you can emulate and see results within a week.

Hope everyone's having a good summer. 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: June 09, 2013, 03:03:27 PM »

Been busy shredding down and really fighting the cravings hard. Wife is pregnant as fuck with weird cravings and a repulsion for most meat, so dieting has been tough. But when I'm hungry I slam water or drink that Mio flavoured water shit (very helpful, keeps me from drinking Coke Zero), then go do yard work. 20 minutes after fighting the cravings they're gone. Abolished. Hunger = destroyed. I can continue fasting for hours, but it's not easy.

A small tangent for old time sake. I trained clean for almost a year so I could get the wife pregnant and despite renewing my work ethic in the gym, it's been tough to really commit to eating less and less. On a little bit of gear again which has helped, but hunger is all mental. I'm lean and full again but now the PEDs won't help much more unless I can really help myself first. I am back to my old conditioning and actually looking a lot better, as well as healthier (turned into a cardio machine since I couldn't get nearly the same conditioning when truly clean).

You can take ephedrine and T3 but for some people, like myself especially, it's amazingly difficult to abstain from eating and you just have to use your mental muscles to motor through it. I could take more PEDs than I've ever taken in my life but it won't help if the diet isn't in check, so there are really no shortcuts in the end. Being 10% body fat doesn't make me happy, being 8% doesn't make me happy, being 6% makes me feel okay but the satisfaction still isn't there... gotta be lean as fuck or else it's just not worth it. I look at guys online and even though they take diuretics (not worth it) and have photoshopped pictures, I don't care. I want to look better than them. And I will.

Guys like galeniko and no one know exactly what it takes. They live it. You can take them and up their PEDs, but if they start eating like shit they'll get a film of water and it'll blur things. Your muscles will lose the fullness and the cuts will fade away. You can double or triple the PEDs but all you'll get is maybe some more veins or some red skin from the blood pressure. PEDs are definitely key, but when it comes to epic leans you have to incinerate the fat. And the best way is through diet. Taking any sort of burners or cutting drugs will exhaust the body if your diet is fucked up and you will end up with that flat look most people complain about. If you're like that, you're probably not as muscled as you think or just need to accept the fact that not every day you'll look 100% picture perfect. The body fluctuates. Water flows in and out and sometimes you'll look a bit softer or less defined. Just do whatever you can to incinerate your fat and that margin of looking shitty will become smaller and smaller. Be ready to take your shirt off any time of the day. If you can't do that, you're not bodybuilding and you're just trying to fool yourself. Take your shirt off right now and if you don't feel like you're that impressive, you're not spending your time and energy wisely. With the same amount of effort, you can look amazing. So just do things properly instead of running on the spot.

All of the shit I read over the years was completely fake. A fairy tale. A fabrication. All of the stuff you read in the fitness industry is a lie. Look at fucking galeniko - look at how lean he is. Then follow his advice for a few days and stand in front of the mirror, in the morning especially before you've rehydrated or had a chance to spill over. See that? Those are epic leans. You can't get those following any of the advice in the fitness industry. Try eating a pound of chicken or red meat, hundreds of grams of carbs from brown rice or whole wheats and then take your shirt off at the end of the day. Do you look like shit? Of course! No one can eat like that and expect to look good. Throw 10 scoops of protein powder on top of that and unless you've spent the day having diarrhea and purging all the water out of your system, I guarantee you'll look like a bloated mess. You can't follow any fitness industry shit, eating 8 times a day and expect to look good. But follow the advices that galeniko laid out and you'll look great around the clock.

I accidentally discovered the powers of intermittent fasting years before it became a fad online. Commented about it on here plenty of times too. For whatever reason, galeniko's principals work and I've found scientific explanations for it. When people eat around the clock, their pancreas is working over time and cells are becoming less and less sensitive to insulin. Beta cells are disappearing and the islets of langerhans (I didn't make this word up lol) start disappearing. Beta and alpha cells aren't developed anymore. The body's insulin production gets fucked up, glucagon is fucked up, ghrelin is fucked up and somatostatin is fucked up. Your body won't be as finely tuned as it once was. You'll feel hungry when you shouldn't be, and you'll get hypo even after you've eaten what should be a sufficient amount of food. GH will even become impacted and you'll produce less, eating around the clock and suppressing it both directly and indirectly. Everything will fall to shit.

Anyone hear about the RISE studies? They're finding that using exogenous insulin and glucose disposal agents during the pre-diabetic stage (before type II diabetes) that they can stop people from becoming diabetics. Just like I theorized years ago, but fuckers on here like tbumbz and others kept saying that exogenous insulin use will fuck you up and CAUSE diabetes. Hah. Who's laughing now? Eating infrequently HELPS glucose sensitivity and protects the pancreas from burning out. Not advocating insulin use, but a small amount along with eating infrequently helps with body composition. And this corroborates with galeniko's dieting principals. Don't eat around the clock and you spend way more time burning fat. Why is that so hard to understand? You guys can either eat around the clock and look like shit, or eat the way that galeniko and others outline in this thread and get shredded as fuck. Stupid little internet pussies always beak off about "the studies say this, the studies say that"... well, look at the studies now, bitches. First off, you stupid fuckers don't know how to read the studies and interpret the results properly. Secondly, these fuckers take the studies at way more than face value. Studies can and are always flawed. Studies don't always apply to real life the same way they do in a controlled environment. So while it's nice to see scientific studies, don't take them too seriously. Go toy with your ebattles on bodybuilding.com but guys that are serious about bodybuilding already know what it takes and don't need a study to back it up. They use pictures and videos instead. Guys that have no avatar or pictures and fight tooth and nail should just be ignored. Someone like galeniko can win the battle simply by lifting his shirt up, taking a few pictures and uploading them online. No words need to be exchanged, just some pictures. They speak for themselves.

In any event, been spending a bit of time going back and forth adding to this while I kill time at work. This post definitely won't have any polish and looks really fragmented now that I skim over it, but fuck it. Just wanted to ride on gal's coat tails for a second and recline to what he's saying. Getting in trouble for non-work related browsing so I probably won't respond for a while. But I will post some pictures once I'm super conditioned again. Didn't mean to suck gal's dick so hard in this thread but it needed to be done. He's given you guys the key to epic leans so you can either listen to him and get shredded, or follow the advice of people that post on sites like bodybuilding.com and either look like shit, or take a boatload of PEDs which they're too ashamed to disclose. I choose to listen to the guys here who give advice that you can emulate and see results within a week.

Hope everyone's having a good summer. 8)
Do I even have to say it? Meltdown.

ukjeff

« Reply #913 on: June 09, 2013, 03:11:15 PM »
You didnt need to and you shouldnt have.

Stop fucking around in Galenikos thread you ball bag

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #914 on: June 09, 2013, 03:14:14 PM »
You didnt need to and you shouldnt have.

Stop fucking around in Galenikos thread you ball bag
You want to play with the big fish? Call me out then. Otherwise, please leave like you promised months ago.

ukjeff

« Reply #915 on: June 09, 2013, 03:15:39 PM »
I will have you hitting the bottle again in no time.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #916 on: June 09, 2013, 03:21:04 PM »
I will have you hitting the bottle again in no time.
No you won't. I will ask the tough questions. Like, "Where's the face pic?", and "I don't see a sign!"

What separates you from the rest of the gimmicks? How real do you want to get? Shouldn't you be in bed UKjeff?

ukjeff

« Reply #917 on: June 09, 2013, 03:25:08 PM »
No you won't. I will ask the tough questions. Like, "Where's the face pic?", and "I don't see a sign!"

What separates you from the rest of the gimmicks? How real do you want to get? Shouldn't you be in bed UKjeff?
I wont post a face pic because you want me to.
A sign, you mean a piece of paper saying "fuck off shizzo"?

Im not going to bed with you, you're not my type, booze breath.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #918 on: June 09, 2013, 03:26:46 PM »
I wont post a face pic because you want me to.
A sign, you mean a piece of paper saying "fuck off shizzo"?

Im not going to bed with you, you're not my type, booze breath.
I figured you would say that. UKcunt.

ukjeff

« Reply #919 on: June 09, 2013, 03:27:54 PM »
I figured you would say that. UKcunt.
meltdown

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: June 09, 2013, 03:29:08 PM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #921 on: June 09, 2013, 04:09:21 PM »

Strong work Adam!

"1"

Thank you OMR for quoting Adam's post and conveniently finding it for me. I've been wondering where I seen it earlier and looking for it.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #922 on: June 09, 2013, 04:14:52 PM »

< deleted to keep quote length short>

So...eat 1-2 times a day and thats it?
all drugs - TPPIIP

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #923 on: June 09, 2013, 04:17:03 PM »
So...eat 1-2 times a day and thats it?
Caloric deficit will give you abs. Caloric deficit plus steroids, will give you abs and muscles. Boom.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #924 on: June 09, 2013, 04:22:51 PM »
put down the bottle shittzo

Anyone hear about the RISE studies? They're finding that using exogenous insulin and glucose disposal agents during the pre-diabetic stage (before type II diabetes) that they can stop people from becoming diabetics. Just like I theorized years ago, but fuckers on here like tbumbz and others kept saying that exogenous insulin use will fuck you up and CAUSE diabetes. Hah. Who's laughing now? Eating infrequently HELPS glucose sensitivity and protects the pancreas from burning out. Not advocating insulin use, but a small amount along with eating infrequently helps with body composition. And this corroborates with galeniko's dieting principals. Don't eat around the clock and you spend way more time burning fat. Why is that so hard to understand? You guys can either eat around the clock and look like shit, or eat the way that galeniko and others outline in this thread and get shredded as fuck.

fuck it...

One to two big meals a day and the human body works more efficiently in processing food, releasing gh and insulin?
all drugs - TPPIIP