Author Topic: Berlusconi naked picture lol  (Read 4946 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Berlusconi naked picture lol
« on: February 15, 2011, 04:52:22 AM »
 ;D

He is looking at 15 years in prison for his affair with the underage prostitute :D one can only hope he will server every fucking day and more

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Berlusconi naked picture lol
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 05:05:13 AM »
;D

He is looking at 15 years in prison for his affair with the underage prostitute :D one can only hope he will server every fucking day and more
What a fucking piece of shit.

Talking about abuse of administrative authority..

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 05:25:07 AM »
how old was the little prostitute now again?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 05:32:14 AM »
how old was the little prostitute now again?
17 or 18..

generation nothingness.

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 05:33:02 AM »
17 or 18..

generation nothingness.

wtf 17?

hahaha, he should have fucked her in sweden. nothing wrong with fucking 17 yr olds.
And they look like 20+

I thought she was like 14-15 , not I dont understand what the fuss is all about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 05:36:57 AM »
better calves than dennis wolf

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 05:38:44 AM »
in that naked photo somehow showing less skin than modern bodybuilders on stage

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 05:44:23 AM »
What a disgrace. How the fuck did he manage to get this far in politics  :-\

Anything is possible if you are a billionair and you own 90% of the media in italy ;)

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 05:45:57 AM »
What a disgrace. How the fuck did he manage to get this far in politics  :-\

a disgrace is the 17 yr old deciding to be a prostitute lol.

Fuck her and fuck her good lol.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 05:48:38 AM »
Every politician has dirt like this. He only got exposed because he pissed off the wrong people.

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 05:52:44 AM »
Not the fact that he had sex with a 17 year old, that is a whole other debate (he is 70 something, couldn't he at least go for a 20 something, perverted pig), but the fact that he does this shit all the time with his luxury whore harems etc, why the fuck is he president  :-\.

if you were 70 and had the possibility to fuck a super hot 17 yr old (which Im assuming she is) and no one would find out, you would. everyone would.

the whole things comes across as he raped some little kid or something..

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 05:54:22 AM »
Not the fact that he had sex with a 17 year old, that is a whole other debate (he is 70 something, couldn't he at least go for a 20 something, perverted pig), but the fact that he does this shit all the time with his luxury whore harems etc, why the fuck is he president  :-\.

You realized that most of the world leaders do this same shit.

Most high ranking politcians do freaky sex shit and they get the satisfy any fantasy they want.

It's been covered in lots of books, like Malcolm X's autobiography. Most politicians are into S and M and role playing and freaky shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 06:01:43 AM »
if you were 70 and had the possibility to fuck a super hot 17 yr old (which Im assuming she is) and no one would find out, you would. everyone would.

the whole things comes across as he raped some little kid or something..
find her pics, the hooker in question looks like sheis 25 and hot to deaf...

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 06:03:37 AM »
find her pics, the hooker in question looks like sheis 25 and hot to deaf...

Im waay too lazy, But im assuming that she does look older as all 17 yr olds does these days, hell 14 yr olds looks 18, now if she was 14 I could understand the fuss, but 17? who cares

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 06:03:47 AM »
Not looking good for Silvio...He's always been able to get out of these situations in the past. The man loves his young hookers...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 06:09:49 AM »
I back swede in this 1000%... what the fuck could be the problem  ::)

17 is just fine... it's not about the age, it's about the vibe... if both individuals want each other sincerily, then what the fuck  ::) !

One things for damn sure, I would have to warm her up really well, and even then it would be painfull for her somewhat. I love to give oral to these tiny pussys, though  :P... start them up real slow, then work the rythm...  :D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 06:12:15 AM »
If there was ever a Getbigger that ran a country, Berlusconi would be it.  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 06:12:34 AM »
 ::)

oh boy...it's a Euro Ped.  Should have gone to South America or the Caribbean, probably would have gotten away with it.  "Of European descent" can get you a long ways and less days in jail.  Probably could have gotten some sub-13 women.  

Our boy Swede likes them young too.  Lets hope he has more sense.

spinnis

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 06:14:42 AM »
::)

oh boy...it's a Euro Ped.  Should have gone to South America or the Caribbean, probably would have gotten away with it.  "Of European descent" can get you a long ways and less days in jail.  Probably could have gotten some sub-13 women.  

Our boy Swede likes them young too.  Lets hope he has more sense.
I could go down to 15 and it wouldnt be a problem. but thats too young lol. 17 however. not a fucking problem. HAve people forgotten what 17 yr old act and looks like these days?  its not the 40's anymore  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 06:16:53 AM »
I could go down to 15 and it wouldnt be a problem. but thats too young lol. 17 however. not a fucking problem. HAve people forgotten what 17 yr old act and looks like these days?  its not the 40's anymore  ::)

people should read that and fucking THINK about that for 5 minutes... people have no idea what's going on in the circles of our generation. Girls talking about female ejaculation and 5some etc... it's normal these days.

spinnis

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 06:18:47 AM »

people should read that and fucking THINK about that for 5 minutes... people have no idea what's going on in the circles of our generation. Girls talking about female ejaculation and 5some etc... it's normal these days.

16 yr olds could get into bars with fake leg's these days and if they would have come on and started hitting on a ususpecting american they wouldnt have a clue and ending up fucking them. and then serve the rest of their life getting raped in jail, and the rest of us would just ask her whats shes doing next weekend  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 06:20:52 AM »
16 yr olds could get into bars with fake leg's these days and if they would have come on and started hitting on a ususpecting american they wouldnt have a clue and ending up fucking them. and then serve the rest of their life getting raped in jail, and the rest of us would just ask her whats shes doing next weekend  ;D

seen it happend... ain't no biggie, but I can spot fake leggs and they are a major turn off for me ( no homo)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 06:23:38 AM »
I know of an 11 yr old that would get into 18 and over and 21 and over clubs....

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2011, 06:30:42 AM »
I saw this about 13 year old black girl two days ago in a bus, wearing boots and leggings and a collage shirt.... you have no fucking idea how badly I would've fucked her...

spoke perfect finnish with her friend aswell, she was a total douche bag teen bitch, but god damn hot... what a prety heart shaped bubble butt...

Deep Tissue Massage

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 06:30:55 AM »
swede, that's one reason why I love to see the next black generation rising on the streets of helsinki  ;D

black bitches who act white.... but with epic black bootie genetics... you just can't go WRONG with that shit man. And when they have that cute butter face, WOOO-HOOOOOO god damn, god DAYYEHM!!11

I wanna nail a black bitch. but there is so feeeeeeeew of them where I live, the ones that are here only hang out with their own "kind" lol.