Author Topic: Report: Rush Limbaugh Taken To Hawaii Hospital After Complaining of Chest Pains  (Read 10764 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Too bad it couldn't have been, Beck, Coulter or Hannity and they died...Burn in hell fucking pigskins.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
i'm sorry he survived as well

btw, do you know that that fat piece of shit used to fuck this

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

She won't recover. Not all the way.
G

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

I have no idea who that is, but I can't imagine the numbers of 3-hour shame showers she had to take to erase the memory of having that fat guy sweating on top of her.   :-X

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
I have no idea who that is, but I can't imagine the numbers of 3-hour shame showers she had to take to erase the memory of having that fat guy sweating on top of her.   :-X

her name is daryn kagen

i used to beat off to her alot

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
her name is daryn kagen

i used to beat off to her alot

I prefer Robin Meade

Dr. Chimps strikes me as more of a "Christiane Amanpour" kind of guy

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
I prefer Robin Meade

robin meade is such a cock tease cuz she dresses SO HOT and flirts with the viewer but you know that she goes back home and bangs her husband/douchebag

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
robin meade is such a cock tease cuz she dresses SO HOT and flirts with the viewer but you know that she goes back home and bangs her husband/douchebag

spot on!

Kyra Phillips is decent

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I prefer Robin Meade

You think I like women with facial hair!?    >:(

/i'll take melissa theuriau, if i have to pick a news anchor. thank you very much. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
HONOLULU — Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh was taken to a hospital with chest pains on Wednesday, a Honolulu television station reported.

Paramedics responded to a call at 2:41 p.m. from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is vacationing, KITV reported. The station, citing unnamed sources, said Limbaugh was taken to The Queens Medical Center in serious condition.

Queens spokeswoman N. Makana Shook says the hospital is unable to comment on the report.

Emergency Medical Services spokesman Bryan Cheplic said paramedics took a male of unknown age to an area hospital from the Kahala Hotel and Resort. He said he had no further information.

Limbaugh was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week, KITV said. The country club is next to the Kahala hotel.

For guest privacy reasons, hotel spokeswoman Sheila Donnelly Theroux said she was unable to acknowledge that Limbaugh is a guest.

Blame obama

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Blame obama

Calling it right now--relapse into drug abuse.  He's a weak minded human that will succomb to his inner demon.

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Interesting he's in Hawaii, as the President is.

Imagine of Obama paid him a visit... then again, he could have them pull the plug, or slip him something in his IV, but that would be too easy.

Paying him a visit and wishing him well could do more damage.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
I hope he had a cardiac arrest

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
I don't listen to Rush...my dad does, but he didn't say something inflammatory a few months ago.

Somebody suppling something....funny how there is War on Drugs, yet cocaine, crack, heroin are all allowed to a certain extent. Somebody is getting a cut. And the rich love their coke, and the poor love their crack. One does it to celebrate their excess, while the the other does it to escape their reality. Yet crack offenses in many states carry a heavier penalty than cocaine offenses. If there was a true War on drugs, then the market would be shut down. The military would have it on lock.

Look at those Poppy fields in Afghanistan, since Al Q is using them to help finance their efforts, just burn them...but they don't. Also funny when that pure heroin came out I think it was called ICE and rich kids were od'ing like a ####, that shit came off the "market" real quick.

So no specific examples of all the evil Rush causes in this world. You haven't even listened to him. Just some things you've heard.

OK, fair enough.

che

• Getbig V
Rush Limbaugh Quotes :

-"The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them."

-''The phony soldiers." --on U.S. service members who support withdrawal from Iraq

-"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act. ... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting." --on an ad by Michael J. Fox endorsing Claire McCaskill for Senate for supporting embryonic stem cell research .

-"Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

-''They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares? '' about African Americans .

-To an African American female caller : '' Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.''

- I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Rush Limbaugh Quotes :

-''The phony soldiers." --on U.S. service members who support withdrawal from Iraq

-"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act. ... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting." --on an ad by Michael J. Fox endorsing Claire McCaskill for Senate for supporting embryonic stem cell research .

-"Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

-''They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares? '' about African Americans .

-To an African American female caller : '' Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.''

- I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.
Source?

If all are true, some could be miunderstood without context but others just seem inexcusable and downright racist.
follow the arrows

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Interesting he's in Hawaii, as the President is.

Imagine of Obama paid him a visit... then again, he could have them pull the plug, or slip him something in his IV, but that would be too easy.

Paying him a visit and wishing him well could do more damage.
the president isnt that smart

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Too bad it couldn't have been, Beck, Coulter or Hannity and they died...Burn in hell fucking pigskins.

The truth has to be heard from someone, you sure as hell aren't going to hear it anywhere else. Obama and his cronies being exposed for the frauds they are is a bitch isn't it Wiggs? A classic case of "The Truth Hurts"!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
The truth has to be heard from someone, you sure as hell aren't going to hear it anywhere else. Obama and his cronies being exposed for the frauds they are is a bitch isn't it Wiggs? A classic case of "The Truth Hurts"!
Terroism is rampant agian in the USA, Bush may have been a bit too extreme but we didnt have any attacks after his policies were put in place.

pellius

• Getbig V
Terroism is rampant agian in the USA, Bush may have been a bit too extreme but we didnt have any attacks after his policies were put in place.

You never get credit for something that didn't happen -- that was prevented from happening. But if there was another major attack, something everyone predicted was inevitably, Bush would have been blamed. There was a period of time when a terrorist cell was being busted on a monthly basis.

Bush, did a lot of things wrong but one of his achievements was keeping this country safe despite all the opposition against him.

pellius

• Getbig V
Rush Limbaugh Quotes :

It's a bit weak to say that Rush Limbaugh is a rascist considering his close association, as well as friendships, with Justice Clarence Thomas, Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Ward Connerly....

To deny that there is a preoccupation with race not only with Blacks but guilty White liberals, some who voted for Obama because he was Black, is to deny reality.

To deny that there is a segment of the Black population culture that disproportionately brings this country down is to deny reality.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You never get credit for something that didn't happen -- that was prevented from happening. But if there was another major attack, something everyone predicted was inevitably, Bush would have been blamed. There was a period of time when a terrorist cell was being busted on a monthly basis.

Bush, did a lot of things wrong but one of his achievements was keeping this country safe despite all the opposition against him.
Well, that'll happen when you piss all over the Constitution and tell lies to start a $3 trillion war. People don't like those sorts of things.  :-\

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Thats fucked up. For as much as I can't stand liberals because of their lack of commonsense and hatred for America, I can't wish someone dead. But I guess as a lib you wish that because he fucks up your little delusional world with daily ownings of truthfulness that the libs can't answer for.

You people prove by wishing someone like that dead, you really hate America because you hate what he stands for. Libs suck!

Don't get me wrong, if Obama, Palosi and Reid were offed tomorrow I wouldn't shed a tear but I would never wish them dead even though they are traitors to their country!

X2!!!

che

• Getbig V

Check this out Coach your boy Glenn Beck speaking the truth .

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
i am not a "lib"...but i wish people dead all the time.....i live in a Conservative controlled area, and i will be the first to tell you...despite what you think...you have no idea what a conservative is.

bench

Apparently you don't either...

If you know so much of what a conservative is, then explain it so us common idiots can understand smart guy,,