Author Topic: What's the longest loogie you ever pulled out of your nose?  (Read 884 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
What's the longest loogie you ever pulled out of your nose?
« on: February 11, 2013, 07:44:34 PM »
You know that little crusty bit, so you pick it out but this time it's attached to something so you're drawing out this gummy worm with a sort of horrified amazement.

Got me a 12 incher yesterday.  Beat that.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: What's the longest loogie you ever pulled out of your nose?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 07:46:25 PM »
You know that little crusty bit, so you pick it out but this time it's attached to something so you're drawing out this gummy worm with a sort of horrified amazement.

Post some pictures... You had to have taken a picture of this monumental event, I sure would have.

"1"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 03:12:04 AM »
i once had a nose bleed in the night while i was just getting better from a bad sinus cold... my nose ended up plugged as i slept (i was drunk as well)... i woke up in the morning and the right size of my nose ached like i had been hit and felt swollen... anyway i walked into the bathroom and saw that i had blood all over my face and remembered the nose bleed so i got in the shower... after about 2 minute of steam i got the urge to blow the snot out of my nose....

i blocked the left nostril and blew as hard as i could.... and a MASSIVE snot-clot came flying out and made a significant DING when it hit the tub... it didn't go down the drain right away either... it lingered and 'melted' slowly

true story

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 09:23:58 AM »
Post some pictures... You had to have taken a picture of this monumental event, I sure would have.

"1"

I thought about it.  Then I realized that even a photo which managed faithfully represent its greatness would probably go unappreciated by the boors I meet in daily life. So I just hung it in the closet instead.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 09:39:43 AM »
While not a rhinolith, I once had to use a needle nose plier to remove a pinky nail sized hunk of dried goo that was holding back a ton of mucus.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 09:50:23 AM »

Must have been part of your username!