Author Topic: Question for y boarders  (Read 1405 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Question for y boarders
« on: August 13, 2008, 01:53:39 PM »
are there posters on get big that you will back up no matter what shit they come out with

seems some of the y board "players" are putting their internet alliances above there own principles

its a bit sad that people feel they have to do that on an anonymous internet board
T

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Question for y boarders
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 03:05:41 PM »
are there posters on get big that you will back up no matter what shit they come out with

seems some of the y board "players" are putting their internet alliances above there own principles

its a bit sad that people feel they have to do that on an anonymous internet board

It's not that I back people up when I disagree with them, but there are certain people(pretty much all Y boarders) who I just stay out of the conversations cuz they are my "boys" on here. One example would be when Squad had that thread about cops, personally I respect cops and MAY have jumped into that thread, but I try to back up my Y board brothers or stay out of their way(bros before schmoes 8)). Just the way getbig works man, at the end of the day nothing on here is serious anyway.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 04:44:48 PM »
It's not that I back people up when I disagree with them, but there are certain people(pretty much all Y boarders) who I just stay out of the conversations cuz they are my "boys" on here. One example would be when Squad had that thread about cops, personally I respect cops and MAY have jumped into that thread, but I try to back up my Y board brothers or stay out of their way(bros before schmoes 8)). Just the way getbig works man, at the end of the day nothing on here is serious anyway.

x2

Exactly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 05:30:00 PM »
its only a messageboard you ttwat

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 08:51:43 PM »

Squad and I are 180 degrees opposite on politics but he's made me laugh so hard I cried more times than I can count. He's good people in my book.  8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 08:22:55 AM »
I gotta agree that I take the back of the Y boarders but I don't always agree with them.when SF made the thread about the mayor getting killed I didn't agree with him and said so.I didn't agree with danny about his thread on the positive board and said so.I still like the guys,the Y has the best posters on Get Big! It doesn't mean a thing really it just the Internet.

...But if one of you guys starts making fun of oiled up men in glittery g-strings with shredded glutes then that would mean war!!!!! >:(

...oh and Chaos >:(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 10:53:36 AM »

good post

i posted in defence of cops in that thread

as i was a cop

i think people should be able to argue on here like you do with your real life buddies

unfortunately people seem to take any slight on here way too serious
T

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 12:32:45 PM »
I back up whomever I want, but if they speak on something I don't agree with I just don't post in either support or opposition....that's their deal.   For example, everyone harrassing Onlyme.....I never got on board....I think Keith is a good man.   I don't recall bashing Magoo for being bisexual.....I don't support it either, but I don't mess with it at the same time.  Yeah, I'll make fun of everyone, but I don't bandwagon hop just cause.  I don't get on Mars' the nazis and Hussein were wonderful people stuff.  If something is funny and harmless I'll go with it....if it gets serious and I wanna engage I'll go with it...if not I bail, simple as that.  I don't engage in religion bashing threads.   I've never run with any "you're a disgusting pedo" threads.  I see it all, but I don't run with most of it cause I don't think it's that funny to be honest. 

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 07:10:00 PM »
I back up whomever I want, but if they speak on something I don't agree with I just don't post in either support or opposition....that's their deal.   For example, everyone harrassing Onlyme.....I never got on board....I think Keith is a good man.   I don't recall bashing Magoo for being bisexual.....I don't support it either, but I don't mess with it at the same time.  Yeah, I'll make fun of everyone, but I don't bandwagon hop just cause.  I don't get on Mars' the nazis and Hussein were wonderful people stuff.  If something is funny and harmless I'll go with it....if it gets serious and I wanna engage I'll go with it...if not I bail, simple as that.  I don't engage in religion bashing threads.   I've never run with any "you're a disgusting pedo" threads.  I see it all, but I don't run with most of it cause I don't think it's that funny to be honest. 

meltdown  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 07:49:33 PM »
The longest MOS post ever :o

oh and "CalvinH"......you know this >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2008, 05:49:51 AM »
The longest MOS post ever :o

oh and "CalvinH"......you know this >:(

Me thinks dem thar be tings >:(

chaos