Author Topic: donna oliveira rip  (Read 11906 times)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: donna olivera rip
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2018, 10:27:51 AM »
Her name was Dona Oliveira

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dona_Oliveira

The idiot that started this thread did not even have the decency to check her name

https://www.evolutionofbodybuilding.net/dona-oliveira/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2018, 11:14:15 AM »
Her name was spelled wrong in the magazine where the contests results were published so it's understandable.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2018, 11:16:45 AM »
Her name was Dona Oliveira

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dona_Oliveira

The idiot that started this thread did not even have the decency to check her name

https://www.evolutionofbodybuilding.net/dona-oliveira/

F

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2018, 07:53:25 PM »
Dang. I liked her. And I don’t think I knew Lynn conkwright died.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2018, 08:45:18 PM »
The wages of stoopid are death.  The bitch took MALE hormones.  No sympathy for the devil or fucking idiots.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2018, 10:03:28 PM »
Not sure of her COD, but that's the 3rd or 4th one, in that age range this past year alone.
Long term Testosterone use in women causes major coronary issues. A few have died in their sleep of "natural causes" / heart attack. (Again, just in this past year, and right around that age).
Long term use isnt good for anyone, but mens bodies can handle higher test than woman's, all should be doing bloods, monitoring, etc.-

People that dont do bloods, when using are a bit brainless IMO. Will tell you if your blood is like jelly, or flowing nicely. They also have the coronary calcium scoring tests nowadays, no Dr. referel needed, only 100.00, and will show you if you have buildup, and how much. **groan**
what about coronary cta?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: donna oliveira rip
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2018, 03:52:23 PM »
dead at 58, she died on dec 7 2018. she was still in good shape at age 53 as can seen below.

I just realised that that pose and '80s hair reminded me a little bit of another competitor of that time, Debbie McKnight - don't suppose anyone knows how she's doing..?

T

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2018, 07:18:01 PM »
I just realised that that pose and '80s hair reminded me a little bit of another competitor of that time, Debbie McKnight - don't suppose anyone knows how she's doing..?

A quick search came up with her now being a "personal trainer".  I'm sorry...Well, no... I'm not.  I despise women that took or take male hormones.  It is gross.  Shenis sportin' dykes are hideous.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2018, 09:51:08 PM »
A quick search came up with her now being a "personal trainer".  I'm sorry...Well, no... I'm not.  I despise women that took or take male hormones.  It is gross.  Shenis sportin' dykes are hideous.

Scott my friend, I can absolutely understand your position, because while the 'Ladies of the Iron' have been a guilty pleasure for me as long as I can remember (Taffin hangs his  head in shame as he recalls buying Flex magazine as a 14yr old to drool at Carla Dunlap, et al) even I am frequently repelled backwards in shock & horror from my screen, wishing I could unsee!  :o  >:(

ps - Seasons Greetings, Brother  8)
Taf

T

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2018, 05:17:40 AM »
Scott my friend, I can absolutely understand your position, because while the 'Ladies of the Iron' have been a guilty pleasure for me as long as I can remember (Taffin hangs his  head in shame as he recalls buying Flex magazine as a 14yr old to drool at Carla Dunlap, et al) even I am frequently repelled backwards in shock & horror from my screen, wishing I could unsee!  :o  >:(

Taf

;)
F

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2018, 05:34:39 AM »
;)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=650702.0;attach=768575;image

:D

Thanks Funk - sweet - and still plenty feminine here too.... the march of the androgens was just beginning... (!)

T

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2018, 07:28:28 AM »

Taf

I see Debby McKnight in Golds Gym, North Hollywood, Ca...a few times a week when I train there. She trains a few clients in that gym.She looks muscular abd shredded 24-7. Always looking 1 week out. from a contest.Must be in her 50's now.Very quiet and humble lady. Kerps to herself and then leaves the gym.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2018, 07:50:39 AM »
I see Debby McKnight in Golds Gym, North Hollywood, Ca...a few times a week when I train there. She trains a few clients in that gym.She looks muscular abd shredded 24-7. Always looking 1 week out. from a contest.Must be in her 50's now.Very quiet and humble lady. Kerps to herself and then leaves the gym.

Thanks for the update BEEFY.   Let's hope she's keeping an eye on things, as the 24-7 shredded thing must take a little 'maintenance' if you catch my drift...
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2018, 01:33:31 PM »

Taf

All the best to you and your family, brother!  :)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2018, 04:31:42 PM »
Thanks for the update BEEFY.   Let's hope she's keeping an eye on things, as the 24-7 shredded thing must take a little 'maintenance' if you catch my drift...
Agree. From the looks of her....she has a superior metabolism and genetics...BUT clearly appears to be on HGH which I think accounts for the near perfect year round leanness.