Author Topic: NEED ADVICE - NEW IN THE INDUSTRY  (Read 5658 times)

Newbie06

• Getbig I
Re: NEED ADVICE - NEW IN THE INDUSTRY
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2006, 06:47:01 PM »
use as much testosterone and anadrol as you can.
Aw, thank you thoughtful soul! I am sure it's been doing wonders for you...
God sarcasm! For the 1000th time you prove what a worseless individual you are on this board!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2006, 08:27:34 PM »
Halo? That's one of the top worse things for the liver.

Because when I went I already started gear, I told him of my situation, and he said come back when I was finished to check and see my levels and crap. I didn't know I was going to get hired.  Now that I am, I will have a prescrip for gear. Just weird timing.

Halotestin is a 17AA like most of the other AAS orals.

Like anything, moderation is key.

Since you have scripts for gear you are ahead of the game.

Many are being anonymous on the board, even some pros... I am going to compete in the future and no need for "Oh, wait, wasn't that you on the BB board asking for some "help?" Come on, I am not stupid. I gave you my stats hoping to hear some useful information. Why is it any different then when you giving each other advices on what stuff to take in what dosages, how to cycle, etc just when someone say "hey bro, I am this tall and weigh this much, been doing this, blah blah, what do I do next?"

Look, I already explained to you while I'm not giving you any advice.  It is NOT the same.  You are a female and me giving you advice without full knowledge of your situation is just not responsible.  There is no room for error with females so I'm not going to just throw out general advice like I would with a guy.  Of course I know women who have used and I also know basic low dose cycles for women, but I'm not going to do it blindly.  Unless I actually know the woman I won't recommend anything.

DIV 
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Newbie06

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2006, 10:51:52 PM »
Look, I already explained to you while I'm not giving you any advice.  It is NOT the same.  You are a female and me giving you advice without full knowledge of your situation is just not responsible.  There is no room for error with females so I'm not going to just throw out general advice like I would with a guy.  Of course I know women who have used and I also know basic low dose cycles for women, but I'm not going to do it blindly.  Unless I actually know the woman I won't recommend anything.

DIV 

DIV, I know you did and I appreciate you getting back to me via PM. Don't get mad at me. Like I told you as well, I am not stupid to post/email photos of me on here. That's why I asked you what else besides that and the stats I'd already provided one would need to know to advise on a cycle. Please don't tell me that a lack of my photos is the major factor why you would not be able to give me some advice...It's OK though...If you can't, you can't. I am getting in touch with people on Mayhem and them lacking my picture does not seem to be a stop factor...Thanks, man for all of your input so far!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2006, 12:48:01 AM »
Please don't tell me that a lack of my photos is the major factor why you would not be able to give me some advice...It's OK though...If you can't, you can't. I am getting in touch with people on Mayhem and them lacking my picture does not seem to be a stop factor...Thanks, man for all of your input so far!

I'm not getting mad at all.  I don't care what you look like, personally.  The reasoning for pics is that stats don't really say much about your physique, what you need to bring up and how AAS will help in that regard.  Bodybuilding/fitness is a beauty pageant more than anything.  You giving me stats doesn't mean anything. 

As far as Mayhem......eh.....good luck.  Those jokers are not really the type of help you need.  You would be best served by asking female competitors who can relate to you better.  I know for a fact tha Melissa Dettwhiler (she posts on Getbig) uses AAS, but I can't really say she's the one you need to be asking for advice.

Look at her physique and judge for yourself.  There are many women in the fitness industry who use, getting them to talk about their cycles is another matter entirely.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2006, 04:47:58 AM »
Wait a minute, upon reading Newbie's last post, it sounds like you haven't even been on stage. It sounds like you are a true rookie asking for help, who ain't even put in their time in the gym. YOU  DON'T KNOW WHAT TRAINING IS CHICKA, YOU DON'T KNOW WINNING-BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO BE A WINNER. Come talk to me after you win a show, and after the show the direutics you took earlier start making you cramp so bad you tear your hamstring, both quads, and lose feeling in one hand for 1 week. Get the hell outta here, you don't know winning. Try donating blood just to make weight, because you can't sit in the sauna anymore because your nose bleeds and you no longer sweat. Tough baby, that's how we do in the sticks chick, and that's MR. LTP to you (ma gangsta name).

I can't believe your crying about chicken breast. Wait till you hit a nerve throwing darts.

Newbie06

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2006, 04:37:03 PM »
You would be best served by asking female competitors who can relate to you better.  I know for a fact tha Melissa Dettwhiler (she posts on Getbig) uses AAS, but I can't really say she's the one you need to be asking for advice.
Look at her physique and judge for yourself.  There are many women in the fitness industry who use, getting them to talk about their cycles is another matter entirely.

DIV

Well, Melissa is a BB and though I do like her physique, I am not sure she would be able to give me solid adivce as to dosages since I am in figure.  Plus, maybe you guys got me wrong about this whole "trying our some "help" thing here. I am not going to be like some of you who once start are hooked on it forever and as time passes, it is only more and harsher substances. I wanted to try it and see if I could improve upon what I've already gotten after years of training. I do have a few friends but it is not like we are best buddies, so you know, people are not usually candid about what they use. Well, I was referred to a couple of girls on M and hopefully they would be able to provide some information...Thanks DIV

Wait a minute, upon reading Newbie's last post, it sounds like you haven't even been on stage. It sounds like you are a true rookie asking for help, who ain't even put in their time in the gym. YOU  DON'T KNOW WHAT TRAINING IS CHICKA, YOU DON'T KNOW WINNING-BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO BE A WINNER. Come talk to me after you win a show, and after the show the direutics you took earlier start making you cramp so bad you tear your hamstring, both quads, and lose feeling in one hand for 1 week. Get the hell outta here, you don't know winning. Try donating blood just to make weight, because you can't sit in the sauna anymore because your nose bleeds and you no longer sweat. Tough baby, that's how we do in the sticks chick, and that's MR. LTP to you (ma gangsta name).

I can't believe your crying about chicken breast. Wait till you hit a nerve throwing darts.
As far as you LTP, gangsta, LOL, whatever dude...your comments are pointless and it really doesn't matter what you think. It does not faze me what so ever. Save your energy sweetie. I will just have to follow DIV's advice that he once gave to someone on here:

Stop letting people get you so worked up over a message board.

It only makes you look like a child.

Don't justify yourself to people who don't deserve an explanation.

Peace!
~Newbie06

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2006, 11:08:37 AM »
Newbie,

That's what we are doing to you.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2006, 07:57:36 PM »
I got to agree with “Newbie06”, stop being an ass-hole “Lovetopull”, there's no need for that kind of bull-shit hate on this board. When someone asks for help being an ass doesn't do anyone any good, no matter how outrageous or stupid you yourself may think their question{s} is.

“Newbie06”, why don't you post some of the advice that you have gotten so far in detailed form. This might help those who have a bit more understanding on the subject at hand wade through the advice you've gotten so far.

Also, I know you don't want to post pics on these forums, I don't blame you, it's not smart and I want do it either. But if you have a few people you think you can trust who have given you good advice you could share with them your personal e-mail address and send pics that way...might be a little safer.

All-in-all, good luck to you, I hope you find what you're looking for, and I truly hope your competitive figure aspirations are met with success.

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2006, 07:28:26 AM »
Okay, Arnold Jr., Squashed. No more asshole comments.
Truthfully speaking then, with the information she has provided so far, would you help her?
Why?
If she really needed that much help, and she was doing that well in figure, why hasn't someone come along and helped her?
I mean that's how most of us got started, we chose to do gear, got some information (wether good or bad) and got going.
I purpose of the comments was to discourage her from her idea. IMO she still has much more training to learn. The figure girl who wants it usually gets it, or does what-ever it takes under hushed lips. This is out of character for a figure girl Arnold. The trainer is the one who suggests "extra" help. So I seriously question her motives. This is not to say I condone figure or BBfemales using assistance. I think it has to be for a solid reason. Not like us guys, who can get away with some stupid choices in gear usage ::).

Lovetopull

Newbie06

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2006, 01:23:38 PM »
Okay, Arnold Jr., Squashed. No more asshole comments.
Truthfully speaking then, with the information she has provided so far, would you help her?
Why?
If she really needed that much help, and she was doing that well in figure, why hasn't someone come along and helped her?
I mean that's how most of us got started, we chose to do gear, got some information (wether good or bad) and got going.
I purpose of the comments was to discourage her from her idea. IMO she still has much more training to learn. The figure girl who wants it usually gets it, or does what-ever it takes under hushed lips. This is out of character for a figure girl Arnold. The trainer is the one who suggests "extra" help. So I seriously question her motives. This is not to say I condone figure or BBfemales using assistance. I think it has to be for a solid reason. Not like us guys, who can get away with some stupid choices in gear usage ::).

Lovetopull

~Arnold Jr, thanks for the support. This is why I don’t post often on here. As I browse through a lot of the stuff that’s posted on this forum, I see that a lot of people come here mostly to bash others and make some stupid irrelevant comments. Who knows, maybe some don’t have jobs and other meaningful things to do in their life and all they do is sit in front of the PC bored so they vent out their inner feelings out on here…If I ask a question, I would hope to get a direct and straight to the point answer. In any case, I see that somehow a lot of people on this particular forum are less friendly when it comes to just being together with the rest, the fans, supporters and athletes of the same sport we all supposedly come here for.
~LTP, my first post had the information and the question I was inquiring on. Further, I have asked what else you guys would need besides my stats to give me advice. And no, I would not post my photos on the board just for the same reasons as many in this industry who choose to be discrete about the whole gear use subject.
I don’t understand why you even need to question whether or not I need help in this area. That is something for me to decide. In the end we all make a choice and believe me I have done my research and knowingly asking for advice when it comes to gear. I appreciate your concern about my well-being. However, my post was not “Advice anyone – Gear: Use or not to use?” I specifically asked if those substances that I had been suggested to use by others were what I should use and since I am new to this, I was not sure whether the dosages were correct as well as what way to run the cycle.
Now, I never claimed that I have been doing Figure for 5-10 years but I have been around the sport for awhile, have pro friends and competed against those girls who I know for a fact use “help.” Yes, I did have a trainer but in case you are not aware, not too many of them are willing to advocate the use of gear. It is illegal and no one in a hurry to be known as a drug pusher/dealer, especially people who offer a professional advice to athletes. 
People have come forward and given me advice, but like I said it is all bits and pieces and that is the reason I came to this board to get more complete information. Instead all I’ve got so far is people saying “are you crazy, you don’t need gear in Figure”, “go train hard before you come here”, blah, blah…First off, crazy…,no, ignorant and naïve those who think that drugs are not prevailed in figure, that is not true and Pros will agree with me on this. Secondly, I have already told you that I am not some new 18 year old who just gave a one time visit to a local gym and decided “Hey, I want to do Figure” I’ve been training for years and competed as well. Now, do I really need to explain to you my reasons why I would need to use to enhance my physique? People, whether men or women, decide to use because they may have hit plateau, not as genetically gifted and know it, or realized that they simply compete on unfair level with those who do use. So instead of asking and questioning my reasons, give some solid advice if you have knowledge and genuinely wish to help. If not, then why do you even bother umping on threads like this one?

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2006, 03:41:20 AM »
That being the case, your going to have to undergo some scrutiny to get help. You think I didn't get blasted when I posted? Your trippin. Why no post pics that are your physique in parts? Legs pictures, taken in you bathroom. Upper body pictures outside-No pictures of your face. Post exactly what you are eating-We don't care what it is. Obviously eating could use help in anyone's diet. Your cardio needs improvement. See why you are not getting help? There are so many other factors to be helped, that you asking about gear is worthless for you right now. Yes we understand that your sick of placing the way you do, but to increase your longevity in the sport, gear may not be advantageous. So if you want help, you going to have to follow DIV's instructions.
Height:
Weight:
Eating Program:
Cardio Program:
Quarter Turn Poses Pics Partials:

Now, had you done that from the start, you would have recieved help. Your mouth is what burned you.
"I've been around pro's and know pros" our comment would be " then why are you here?"
"I've been using the same diet to get me to a show and it works" our comment would be "then why are you here?"
You've posted comments and replied to comments and you are a little smart ass (good you've got some fire in you), but to get help in this board less spit mixed with fire and more information stats with less side chatter. So, do you want help or not chicka?