Author Topic: Remember when owning a BMW was a status symbol?  (Read 8590 times)

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
Re: Remember when owning a BMW was a status symbol?
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 08:59:58 AM »
BMW's are manufacturered in Greenville, SC.... ::)
. Just the X3, X5, X6 and soon to be X4.  I know because I spend the vast majority of my life in here making them.  Its not status at all here, half of us drive them.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 09:04:22 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/05/pakistani-parents-say-killed-daughter-with-acid-for-looking-at-boy-say-it-was/

Pakistani parents say killed daughter with acid for looking at a boy on a motorcycle, say it was her destiny

ISLAMABAD  ???–  A Pakistani couple accused of killing their 15-year-old daughter by pouring acid on her carried out the attack because she sullied the family's honor by looking at a boy, the couple said in an interview broadcast Monday by the BBC.

The girl's death underlines the problem of so-called "honor killings" in Pakistan where women are often killed for marrying or having relationships not approved by their families or because they are perceived to have somehow dishonored their family.

The girl's parents, Mohammad Zafar and his wife Zaheen, recounted the Oct. 29 incident from jail. The father said the girl had turned to look at a boy who drove by on a motorcycle, and he told her it was wrong.

"She said 'I didn't do it on purpose. I won't look again.' By then I had already thrown the acid. It was her destiny to die this way," the girl's mother told the British broadcaster.

Television footage of the couple showed them standing behind bars in separate, but adjoining jail cells.

The father said the family had already come under public censure because of their older daughter's behavior, but he did not detail what exactly he meant.

Pakistani officials initially said the attack occurred because the girl supposedly had an affair with a boy.

According to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, at least 943 women were killed in the name of honor last year. Only 20 of the women were reported to have been given medical care before they died, the report said. The real toll is believed to be higher because many of the crimes go unreported.

"Throughout the year, women were callously killed in the name of honor when they went against family wishes in any way, or even on the basis of suspicion that they did so. Women were sometimes killed in the name of honor over property disputes and inheritance rights," the report said.

They are so stupid, uneducated and brainwashed by religion, that they don't know anything better.

"Destined to die", sure, then why did you raise the girl for 15 fuckin' years.

If they knew it was her destiny to die they wouldn't even let her get 1 year old.

Honor? What value does honor have in a backwards country like that when you're poor?

It's not going to make their life-situation any better with honor, that's for sure, only worse now that they're in jail.

They just can't understand what they're doing or the consequences of their actions, they just do because their grandparents neighbour did, and their ancestors before them.

Mindless people.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 09:27:07 AM »
Look at the dumb expression on their faces. There's NOTHING behind those two holes in their head. Just a pulse that's their own and the rest belongs to a death cult. Probably good that the daughter is dead. No doubt she would've grown up to be the same as the thing that crapped her out.

Disgusting backwards insects.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 09:28:28 AM »
The Ottomans performed fratricide after becoming Sultan, sometimes killing their own children if they saw them as a threat. All in the name of religion.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 09:47:20 AM »
these muslims are sickening me

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 09:49:21 AM »
Getbiggers only drive Bentleys.

Sometimes musclecenter is my driver.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 10:01:23 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/05/pakistani-parents-say-killed-daughter-with-acid-for-looking-at-boy-say-it-was/

Pakistani parents say killed daughter with acid for looking at a boy on a motorcycle, say it was her destiny

Probably Mongols or Bandidos.

ISLAMABAD  ???–  A Pakistani couple accused of killing their 15-year-old daughter by pouring acid on her carried out the attack because she sullied the family's honor by looking at a boy, the couple said in an interview broadcast Monday by the BBC.

The girl's death underlines the problem of so-called "honor killings" in Pakistan where women are often killed for marrying or having relationships not approved by their families or because they are perceived to have somehow dishonored their family.

The girl's parents, Mohammad Zafar and his wife Zaheen, recounted the Oct. 29 incident from jail. The father said the girl had turned to look at a boy who drove by on a motorcycle, and he told her it was wrong.

"She said 'I didn't do it on purpose. I won't look again.' By then I had already thrown the acid. It was her destiny to die this way," the girl's mother told the British broadcaster.

Television footage of the couple showed them standing behind bars in separate, but adjoining jail cells.

The father said the family had already come under public censure because of their older daughter's behavior, but he did not detail what exactly he meant.

Pakistani officials initially said the attack occurred because the girl supposedly had an affair with a boy.

According to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, at least 943 women were killed in the name of honor last year. Only 20 of the women were reported to have been given medical care before they died, the report said. The real toll is believed to be higher because many of the crimes go unreported.

"Throughout the year, women were callously killed in the name of honor when they went against family wishes in any way, or even on the basis of suspicion that they did so. Women were sometimes killed in the name of honor over property disputes and inheritance rights," the report said.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 10:05:21 AM »
I always preferred Mercedes over BMW's, used to have an E55 AMG.  I like the look of the new CLS63's, nuff room to drag the family along and enough power to throw down at stop lights when I want to scare the kids.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 04:36:48 PM »
I never got the BMW thing. They are in the shop all the time and they are boring to look at like most box cars. A Camry or an Altima will give you the same ride and you don't have to be worry about reliability. Seems like an expensive car to compensate for a little dick.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 04:38:44 PM »
They are so stupid, uneducated and brainwashed by religion, that they don't know anything better.

"Destined to die", sure, then why did you raise the girl for 15 fuckin' years.

If they knew it was her destiny to die they wouldn't even let her get 1 year old.

Honor? What value does honor have in a backwards country like that when you're poor?

It's not going to make their life-situation any better with honor, that's for sure, only worse now that they're in jail.

They just can't understand what they're doing or the consequences of their actions, they just do because their grandparents neighbour did, and their ancestors before them.

Mindless people.

Religion has nothing to do with it anymore.  It is this village mentality that needs to stop

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 04:43:12 PM »
BMW has fallen from grace that's for sure.  I'll take an Inifinit  or Lexus any day over a Benz or Beemer.  Not only are pakis driving the shit out of them so are fucking young Persian pussies who pretend to have money while their loser families cram 12 people into a 2 bedroom apartment. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 04:45:47 PM »
Cars like the Jag XJ and Merc CLS are 10x classier than the standard BMW 3 or 5 series

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 04:51:08 PM »
Used to be Doctors, Lawyers, it meant you made it and have money.

Today all I see are blonde whores with fake tits and Indians and Pakis driving these.  Amazing how Pakis can kill the status of something.

Wow racist much?

What makes a hunk of junk 'status'? What is 'status', some arrogant prick thinking they are important?

And btw, I'm a huge car guy, had a lot of cars myself, love racing (on track), my father had a bimmer too, almost bought one myself, but a car is never worth more than a human life.

All cars unless taken care of turn to hunks of shit:

And if someone can afford to buy a car whoever they be, they shouldn't be stopped from doing so. In the end it gets you places, you have fun in it, cruise around in it, the end.

People who buy cars merely to show off are retards doesn't matter if they are desi, arab, white, black, chinese, whoever.

It's funny how a bunch of islamophobes can turn any thread into a racist fest.

I don't think these retards who throw acid on women's faces ever heard of a bmw btw. They are ignorant of islam as much as they are ignorant of where America is on the map or what a BMW is. Village ignorants are village ignorants. The end.

Islam has nothing to do with these retards.

Oh and in case you didn't know brown people can also be hindus:

http://www.extramirchi.com/actors/illayathalapathi-vijay-in-his-black-bmw/

And in case you didn't know:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_throwing

Cambodia has a large acid attack rate too, and in fact it's women that throw it on men's faces.

It happens all around the world, and it has nothing to do with religion. Nigerian Christians do this shit, Hindu Indians do this shit, Cambodian christians do this shit, you get the picture.

Frickin ignorant racist douche bags. It's cultural. The end.

In islam we are forbidden from even hitting the face of another, what do you think 'acid throwing' compares to hitting the face of another? These people are ignorant douche bags just as you are ignorant racist douche bags.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 05:18:28 PM »
Cambodians, Nigerians, Pakis, Desi, Arab, Hindus, and especially islamic Muslims, they're all crap, all ignorant acid-throwers.

A BMW is more worth than these critters.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2012, 05:22:40 PM »
Cambodians, Nigerians, Pakis, Desi, Arab, Hindus, and especially islamic Muslims, they're all crap, all ignorant acid-throwers.

A BMW is more worth than these critters.

lol the hilariousness of what you said, which I assume you don't get :)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2012, 05:28:14 PM »
I never got the BMW thing. They are in the shop all the time and they are boring to look at like most box cars. A Camry or an Altima will give you the same ride and you don't have to be worry about reliability. Seems like an expensive car to compensate for a little dick.

Hahaha, you're an old fuckin tard.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2012, 07:26:37 PM »
Always preferred Audi to BMW. The only thing that I'd prefer in a BMW is rear wheel drive. I hate the Bangle era designs. Mercedes was great till the early 90's and then dipped. They've started improving recently.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2012, 07:32:04 PM »
Always preferred Audi to BMW. The only thing that I'd prefer in a BMW is rear wheel drive. I hate the Bangle era designs. Mercedes was great till the early 90's and then dipped. They've started improving recently.
audi's styling on a5 coupe is great and all there lines now 3 legged german race now,,,i prefer bmw have 530 bangle era 04 model,had 05 series and 07 335 which was a rocket,worked with bmw over 12 yrs driven all vehicles ,,did a stint with porsche and now volvo all at dealer level,,,

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »
audi's styling on a5 coupe is great and all there lines now 3 legged german race now,,,i prefer bmw have 530 bangle era 04 model,had 05 series and 07 335 which was a rocket,worked with bmw over 12 yrs driven all vehicles ,,did a stint with porsche and now volvo all at dealer level,,,

used to have a 335 - fun little sleeper.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2012, 07:59:36 PM »
used to have a 335 - fun little sleeper.
yes it is,,miss it.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2012, 08:01:16 PM »
i would trade my 2003 325 even up for a better car right now. what would that be.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2012, 08:07:04 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2012, 08:09:49 PM »
Women, and Asians shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Blacks shouldn't be allowed to modify or drive Cadillacs. taints the brand! 24's on everything! Purple or some outrageous color

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2012, 08:33:59 PM »
For me, the E34 M5 is still the best looking 5 series, followed by the E39. The E60 and especially the F10 are amazing machines but I don't like the design.

If I had to consider the current 5 series, and provided I could afford it, I would go for the M550d.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2012, 09:01:45 PM »
Steve Namat bought a BMW because he thought it stood for Beat your Meat on a Webcam