Author Topic: JEB BUSH FAVORS AMNESTY  (Read 3253 times)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
JEB BUSH FAVORS AMNESTY
« on: April 11, 2014, 05:34:48 PM »
Discuss his 2016 elect-ability here. :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: JEB BUSH FAVORS AMNESTY
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 05:36:46 PM »
So what.
A

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 05:49:36 PM »
So what.
If open borders for all Mexicans is not something that concerns you, then "so what" is appropriate.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 05:50:28 PM »
:)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 06:07:59 PM »
:)

George W. Bush clearly off season^^^

It could be an old white guy party had they not allowed millions of non Euro immigrants in.

Old white guys built all western countries, what's the problem?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 06:49:44 PM »
If open borders for all Mexicans is not something that concerns you, then "so what" is appropriate.

We have repearedly discussed this subject already.   Jeb Bush's opinion is meaningless and carries no weight.
A

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 01:10:56 PM »
so, the alternative is........

what?

deportation?
how - greyhound buses, boxcars, mini van caravan to the border?
all the anti immigration pundits rile up their listeners but offer no suggestion as to how to get rid of 11-13 million people.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 01:19:07 PM »
so, the alternative is........

what?

deportation?
how - greyhound buses, boxcars, mini van caravan to the border?
all the anti immigration pundits rile up their listeners but offer no suggestion as to how to get rid of 11-13 million people.

Severely penalize companies for hiring them.  Do not let them obtain a drivers license or a place of residency.  Any landlord who houses illegals will be fined to death and/or face criminal charges. Do not provide bilingual anything.  Finally, do not automatically impart citizenship on their offspring.  Deport any illegal with a criminal record. They will leave on their own accord.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 03:30:33 PM »
Severely penalize companies for hiring them.  Do not let them obtain a drivers license or a place of residency.  Any landlord who houses illegals will be fined to death and/or face criminal charges. Do not provide bilingual anything.  Finally, do not automatically impart citizenship on their offspring.  Deport any illegal with a criminal record. They will leave on their own accord.

THIS + make the border taller and tougher.

Jeb's idea of making them HEROES for breaking the law will encourage many more to come over.  Right now, it's just the bold and daring ones that have the balls to cross over.  Imagine when there's no punishment... Suddenly the levels of illegal might get worse...

Meaning, the lazy/less bright illegals will suddenly show up.

Also, it's gonna get ugly in this way...
Right now, many illegals aren't coming with their hands out or suing or demanding things because "Hey, I shouldnt ever be here in the first place... they'll kick me out if I demand XYZ.  Maybe Obama ain't kicking them out like we'd like (although I think the number of illegals booted under obama is higher than any prez?) - BUT we aren't dealing with a bunch of shit from those whining.  that'll change.  Imagine an illegal demanding unemployment... it boggles the mind.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 05:18:11 PM »
So I can sneak in now and the politicos be totally fine with it?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 01:10:39 PM »
Severely penalize companies for hiring them.  Do not let them obtain a drivers license or a place of residency.  Any landlord who houses illegals will be fined to death and/or face criminal charges. Do not provide bilingual anything.  Finally, do not automatically impart citizenship on their offspring.  Deport any illegal with a criminal record. They will leave on their own accord.
finally, someone with a plan.
thank you. have you tried calling any of the conservative radio talk shows and suggested this?
w

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 01:26:57 PM »
So I can sneak in now and the politicos be totally fine with it?

No, this only applies to Mexicans. When there's 30 million Brits here illegally and at least four times as many of their already amnestied relatives and anchor baby kids all demanding amnesty then you'll stand a chance but your vote bloc isn't important enough for now.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 02:01:42 PM »
No, this only applies to Mexicans. When there's 30 million Brits here illegally and at least four times as many of their already amnestied relatives and anchor baby kids all demanding amnesty then you'll stand a chance but your vote bloc isn't important enough for now.

That. Plus I have wealth, an education from a Top 20 university in the world, no criminal record, I speak English and I find the idea of government help revolting.

So, no chance for me.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 02:24:09 PM »
That. Plus I have wealth, an education from a Top 20 university in the world, no criminal record, I speak English and I find the idea of government help revolting.

So, no chance for me.

Yes, those disadvantages along with an expensive house , steady job and a six figure salary worked against me for years until my employer brought me a green card.

They don't like our kind much here when we pay high taxes and don't break any laws. If we cost billions a year to feed, house and cover our medical and kids schooling then they might be more keen to accept us.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 02:25:25 PM »
Maybe next time I get caught speeding, the cop should slip me a c-note and congratulate me on breaking the law ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 02:27:21 PM »

So, no chance for me.

Your not the governments kind of people...... Why would the US want someone that would bring skills to this country? That's just crazy............
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 02:27:41 PM »

So, no chance for me.

Hmmmmm... Wonder why "they" would welcome hordes of uneducated Mexicans but turn away educated Europeans.

:-\

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 02:48:38 PM »
Hmmmmm... Wonder why "they" would welcome hordes of uneducated Mexicans but turn away educated Europeans.

:-\

I don't like Europeans any better than you do. That's why I upped sticks and moved to the furthest possible country on the planet and the furthest possible major city in that country. New Zealand can't be reached by boat or hanging under a truck for dear life as you cross the border. You can't dream of applying for a job without a visa unless you work on the black market. Christchurch is too small for a viable black market so they fuck off elsewhere. I go for pleasant walks along the beach and around the local park without being confronted with druggies, junkies and scumbags along the way. People greet you as you walk along and I know all my neighbors. You don't hear foreign language chattering everywhere or see swaths of soulless highrise towers, filled with the unproductive and scum as you drive to work.

I think I'll stick around here for a while.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2015, 10:51:18 AM »
In true "Liz Warren" style, Jeb Bush actually listed HIMSELF as HISPANIC on his 2009 voter form.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/04/06/jeb-bush-listed-himself-as-hispanic-on-voter-form/?_r=0

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2015, 11:15:12 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2015, 11:16:57 AM »
Amazing

I literally had to look this story up.  It looked fake. No way Jeb would claim to be Hispanic.

But, alas, it's true.  I'm completely dumbfounded by the level of pre-emptive pandering.

And would it shock anyone to see Jeb wrote #HonoraryLatino on his twitter account?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2015, 12:53:06 PM »
I literally had to look this story up.  It looked fake. No way Jeb would claim to be Hispanic.

But, alas, it's true.  I'm completely dumbfounded by the level of pre-emptive pandering.

And would it shock anyone to see Jeb wrote #HonoraryLatino on his twitter account?

Yes, I'm quite sure it was no mistake and he fully intended to make "Hispanic". Let the liberal bullshit demonizing begin.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2015, 01:05:28 PM »
So what.

why is it "so what" when Jeb favors amnesty (like Obama) but outrage when Obama does it????????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2015, 01:31:42 PM »
Yes, I'm quite sure it was no mistake and he fully intended to make "Hispanic". Let the liberal bullshit demonizing begin.

Weird little mistake to make though, isn't it?

And what's with the "#HonoraryLatino" line?   lol creepy, dude.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2015, 02:25:38 PM »
Weird little mistake to make though, isn't it?

And what's with the "#HonoraryLatino" line?   lol creepy, dude.

Do you realize that if he hashtags "honorary Latino" his face is likely to come up. After awhile he becomes associated with the Hispanic communities that he's targeting. Example, if you hashtag "global warning" you'd see AlGores lying ass all over the place. I'm sure you understand how hashtags work.