Author Topic: Ben Affleck will be the new Batman  (Read 67286 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Affleck not in shape for batman.
« Reply #225 on: May 15, 2014, 01:50:42 PM »
quality gif

1 year ago before he added so much bulk Benny boy could put his arms down straight,

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #226 on: May 15, 2014, 02:39:54 PM »
LOL Arsefleck really thinks he is Batman for real!

So proud of his "gains" but more so his "character" that he got, that he flaunts his impressive new physique with his legendary ILS of Peace!

I bet he really thinks he IS Batman now

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: May 15, 2014, 03:39:21 PM »
epic xs shirts...

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #228 on: May 15, 2014, 04:13:42 PM »
18" arms i hear.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: May 15, 2014, 04:49:16 PM »
wait, wasn't it 17" two weeks ago as testified by his mrs?
If so we've got half an inch gain per week! Pretty good going.

18" arms i hear.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #230 on: May 15, 2014, 04:52:38 PM »
the Camera adds 10" circumference around the arms

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #231 on: May 15, 2014, 09:17:44 PM »
Sausage tits of peace.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #232 on: May 15, 2014, 09:24:28 PM »
its too funny.   ILS, sucked in gut... 10 pounds of fat his body just doesn't need... fat tits from just having too much body fat.... stapled on hairpiece.   I've never seen a guy worth so much $ acting so insecure.  Kobe bryant of the movie world.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: May 15, 2014, 11:50:57 PM »
Classic Hollyweird miscast, horrible actor with the charisma and acting skills of a wax sculpture, plus fake hair... 18" arms, more 16" water tubes...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #234 on: May 16, 2014, 12:52:52 AM »

He going for the Adam West look

I like his thinking with a homage and all, but should wear more flattering t-shirts at least

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 16, 2014, 02:41:51 AM »
Gyno is strong on this dude.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #236 on: May 16, 2014, 05:37:21 AM »
This guy clearly keeps Twinkies in his utility belt.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ben Affleck will be the new Batman
« Reply #237 on: May 31, 2014, 11:41:51 AM »
http://www.manofsteelfanpage.com/5147/featured/batman-v-supermans-ben-affleck-trains-with-bostonians-to-beef-up/#.U4ohvClOXaG

In both candid and the official first look at Ben Affleck as Batman for the in-production Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, we have seen a bulkier Ben, and some big pectoral development.  Previously Ben had been working with Rehan Jalali for Batman preparations, but at some point things shifted to a new training crew.

According to THR, Ben has signed on with Bostonian and first cousin to Matt Damon (Ben’s good buddy,) Jamie Damon. Along with Jamie Damon and Ben’s main “sweat sergeant,” Walter Norton Jr, they have been working him out and getting body mass up both in L.A. and on location in Detroit.

The trainers are from the Institute of Performance Fitness, located in North Reading, Mass, which is outside of the Boston area. According to their website, they aren’t Hollywood trainers, but specialize in athletic training with expertise in conditioning, movement, and speed of athletic performance with some of the world’s elite competitors.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #238 on: May 31, 2014, 01:03:13 PM »
I'm sorry. For me, Ben Affleck will always be the accomplished manager of "Fashionable Male", where customer service is job one.

"Call me Donnie".

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #240 on: May 31, 2014, 01:12:02 PM »
A photo from detroit...

http://instagram.com/p/oG0dp9x9mw

She looks like the Wonder Woman from the animated movie but is SO damn skinny.  Reports say, she will wear spandex and a jacket.  Where's the ass to create a bump in the spandex?

I laughed when I saw QuickSilver production photos but he turned out to be SICK in the movie. 

Who knows?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #241 on: May 31, 2014, 05:14:36 PM »
I laughed when I saw QuickSilver production photos but he turned out to be SICK in the movie. 

Who knows?

Did the same, thought QS looked too "far out" and definately not true to the sourcematerial, but he really made the movie :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #242 on: June 01, 2014, 11:15:26 AM »
Did the same, thought QS looked too "far out" and definately not true to the sourcematerial, but he really made the movie :D

whiiiip … lash  8)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #243 on: June 01, 2014, 08:05:41 PM »
A photo from detroit...

http://instagram.com/p/oG0dp9x9mw

She looks like the Wonder Woman from the animated movie but is SO damn skinny.  Reports say, she will wear spandex and a jacket.  Where's the ass to create a bump in the spandex?

Who knows?

Lol, a jacket? 

I guess instead of finding an appropriate actress to play her they decided to just find a toothpick and then cover up her spindly little twig arms. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: June 01, 2014, 08:17:43 PM »
Ben LatFlex

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: June 01, 2014, 08:23:35 PM »
The real batman, back in early comics, was african and hebrew.
:D :D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: June 01, 2014, 09:15:53 PM »
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/05/is-charlie-cox-marvels-daredevil/

Charlie Cox is Marvel’s Daredevil

UPDATE: Variety has confirmed this as true. Charlie Cox will play Daredevil in the upcoming series.

The Marvel news train has apparently become the “villain” from Tony Scott’s Unstoppable as it continues to barrel down the tracks of internet insanity. It began last Friday when it was announced that Edgar Wright had left the Ant-Man film he’d been developing for nearly eight years, an announcement that was later followed up with rumors that the director left the project over various re-writes that were made to the original script created with Joe Cornish. The train then rolled through Saturday when it was revealed Drew Goddard was stepping down from the upcoming Netflix adaptation of Daredevil to focus his attention on Sony’s Sinister Six. In his place, fellow Whedon-school alum Steven S. DeKnight (Spartacus) took over as showrunner. Now, in relation to Daredevil, a new rumor comes courtesy of the folks over at Latino-Review.

There’s been much speculation over who would play the man without fear, the most high-profile name in the mix being Michael C. Hall, who’s on the hunt for a new project now that Dexter is over. Today, the outlet reports Boardwalk Empire’s Charlie Cox is the frontrunner to play the blind superhero. El Mayimbe does state in his report the news is currently unconfirmed but comes from a trustworthy enough source to post.

Without knowing the tone Marvel Television is going for, it’s hard to say if Cox is the right choice for the part, but he definitely fits the Marvel bill of not having a major break-out roll yet, despite having an extensive body of work. Honestly, at this point, when it comes to casting we should just let Marvel do its thing because they haven’t screwed up once so far on that front.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #247 on: June 01, 2014, 09:18:05 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #248 on: June 01, 2014, 09:19:39 PM »
He needs to get on MetRX pancake mix  :D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: June 01, 2014, 09:24:37 PM »
Imagine the cowl on brolin, much stronger features, arsefleck has a bum chin.
Plus he's in much better shape and muscular without even thinking about it

http://www.nerdist.com/2014/05/josh-brolin-to-play-thanos-in-guardians-of-the-galaxy/

Josh Brolin to Play Thanos in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Has Marvel found its Mad Titan? Latino Review is reporting and Variety has confirmed that No Country For Old Men star Josh Brolin has been cast as Thanos for Guardians of the Galaxy.

According to the report, Thanos – teased in the first Avengers post-credits sequence – has a third-act scene involving a rocket throne. I don’t know what that is, but it sounds like just the kind of grandiose thing that a purple god obsessed with death might tool around on.

Brolin, last seen in Spike Lee’s remake of Oldboy, would make for an interesting Thanos. He’s definitely got the bass in his voice as well as enough swagger to bring to the part should any motion capture be needed. If the rumor is true, this would make two big screen comic roles for Brolin in 2014 alongside his part as Dwight in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For from director Robert Rodriguez.

At this point, we’ve all be assuming that Thanos will be the villain of Avengers 3, which can’t be too far off the mark given how Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The First Avenger have teased cosmic artifacts that could potentially end up on a hypothetical Infinity Gauntlet. For those of you not familiar with that particular piece of reality-altering bling, the Gauntlet is a glove containing six gems which give the wearer control of all creation. During the mid-90s Infinity Gauntlet event, Thanos, set on impressing the personification of Death, set out to collect the Infinity Gems and wipe out have of creation for his skeletal love.

Since the Avengers sting, we haven’t seen anything from the character and footage for Guardians of the Galaxy up to this point have positioned Lee Pace’s Ronan the Accuser as the main heavy in that film (although Marvel has confirmed Thanos would make an appearance in some way). With this casting Thanos could be making himself known in a bigger way throughout the Marvel Cinematic Universe going forward.