Author Topic: HAHAHA, CLASSIC FURIO FROM SOPRANOS, YOU'LL LIKE THIS AVESHER!!!  (Read 1470 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
HAHAHA, CLASSIC FURIO FROM SOPRANOS, YOU'LL LIKE THIS AVESHER!!!
« on: December 22, 2007, 07:34:44 PM »
one of the greatest scenes from the greatest show ever.

&feature=related

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: HAHAHA, CLASSIC FURIO FROM SOPRANOS, YOU'LL LIKE THIS AVESHER!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 07:49:03 PM »
isn't that the best scene  ever from that show--I lol'd through the whole thing--I HAVE TO tell you this story from my past.

I used to go with this guy to collect "debts" from people.  This guy was like 5 foot 7 175 pounds and crazed, scared the shit out of me.  We threw down in a backyard once just for jokes and he ko'd me with a left, and he was a righty.  Toughest buy I know.  Anyways--him and I go to this house and enter "discreetly".  We go in and theres this black dog the size of a grizzly there and the guy in the living room.  Collector guy walks past the dog and has one of those collapsible batons and starts, ummmm, convincing this guy its time to pay.  Well me and the dog go to the kitchen, I open the fridge and find a pile of sandwich meat and start feeding the dog.  I notice a chocolate cream pie in the fridge and decide its a good time for pie.  So I am eating pie, the dog is eating bologna, and buddy is "being reminded" of his debt.  Needless to say it was a kodak moment.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 07:50:24 PM »
isn't that the best scene  ever from that show--I lol'd through the whole thing--I HAVE TO tell you this story from my past.

I used to go with this guy to collect "debts" from people.  This guy was like 5 foot 7 175 pounds and crazed, scared the shit out of me.  We threw down in a backyard once just for jokes and he ko'd me with a left, and he was a righty.  Toughest buy I know.  Anyways--him and I go to this house and enter "discreetly".  We go in and theres this black dog the size of a grizzly there and the guy in the living room.  Collector guy walks past the dog and has one of those collapsible batons and starts, ummmm, convincing this guy its time to pay.  Well me and the dog go to the kitchen, I open the fridge and find a pile of sandwich meat and start feeding the dog.  I notice a chocolate cream pie in the fridge and decide its a good time for pie.  So I am eating pie, the dog is eating bologna, and buddy is "being reminded" of his debt.  Needless to say it was a kodak moment.
hahahaa, good stuff, you should post more of these stories in all seriousness.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 07:52:43 PM »

Avesher, I have copied this post to your "Aveshers Adventure" thread, this is the type of stories you should be posting there. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 07:56:39 PM »
hahahaa, good stuff, you should post more of these stories in all seriousness.

oh gawd theres too many---my life has been a gong show--plus I dont wanna be one of those guys who looks like they are e stories, cause some are just too ridiculous.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 08:30:14 PM »

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2007, 08:37:45 PM »
DAMN I MISS THAT SHOW !!!!!!