Author Topic: Q - Why is Trump's legal team absolutely petrified of a Trump/Mueller interview?  (Read 7947 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
that is the question I was responding to

don't you remember?

you understand what the word "response" means?

I will have different answers to different questions

I assumed you knew this already
It wasn't an answer to the question I asked though, you liberal twat.

The right wing apologists are what wrong with america, just my opinion. But they are ready to lick the sack of whatever the right puts forward each day  and it is pretty disgusting
The left wing cuckolds demanding the US give in to their perversions is really what's wrong with society. Eliminate the left and the world is a better place.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
You can go back-and-forth about what the biggest problem is from a moral standpoint, but there is no denying the biggest problem from a fiscal standpoint: social spending, more specifically governments making promises that they can’t fulfill. Meanwhile, you have Bernie promising Medicare for all.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
No idea what you mean

Really  :o

Questions to difficult for you to understand?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Bullshit. When you have the United States government and all its resources coming down on you, it’s cause for concern no matter who you are or whether you have done anything or not.

If you've done nothing, why would the United States government and all its resources be coming down on you?

chaos

• Getbig V
If you've done nothing, why would the United States government and all its resources be coming down on you?
Why would any large power come down on an outsider that has the potential to expose the large powers corruption?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Why would any large power come down on an outsider that has the potential to expose the large powers corruption?

What corruption has that outsider exposed thus far?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

What Chaos said. Washington DC voted 92% for Hillary.  Trump has caused a major disruption among the status quo there. Many people there would like to see him go down. Do you deny this?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Believe what you need to if it makes you feel better. If I thought researching how I arrived at my opinion would change how you feel, I'd bother to do it. It wouldn't and I won't.

I can tell you for sure that neither Entertainment Tonight and/or a magazine at the grocery checkout had anything to do with what I posted.

no, but that post was better suited for the G&O board.
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Really  :o

Questions to difficult for you to understand?

apparently

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
no, but that post was better suited for the G&O board.

You are probably correct. Sorry to have participated in this very common Getbig error. I posted something in the General Topics board only to have a moderator move it to the Gossip and Opinion board even though it had nothing to do with bodybuilding, fitness or any related subject. So, it seems to me the moderators don't always know which board is for what post subject.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It wasn't an answer to the question I asked though, you liberal twat.
The left wing cuckolds demanding the US give in to their perversions is really what's wrong with society. Eliminate the left and the world is a better place.

WTF you talking about

You asked about the economy and I replied

then you replied to my reply by asking about the "political climate"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
WTF you talking about

Happens all the time... when you are geared to never be wrong, you develop defenses like deflecting, ignoring questions, moving goal posts... there is a whole bag of tricks used here rather than someone say "You might be right"

I just started taking it as a win when it happens because there is no point in pointing it out or nailing them down. For example, when one of them makes the claim that Democrats are intentionally destroying the country and you ask them to explain... when they come back with "You research it I'm not going to do your job for you " or some other nonsense like that, I just consider it as "Damn you, you called me out and I had nothing but emotion to back up my claim with and when I write it out it will look stupid so I'm going to deflect or ignore"

:)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Happens all the time... when you are geared to never be wrong, you develop defenses like deflecting, ignoring questions, moving goal posts... there is a whole bag of tricks used here rather than someone say "You might be right"

Agree strawman does all that shit.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
WTF you talking about

Exactly, it was a question, you see that thing at the end shaped like a question mark? < Like that one

So you're also too fucking stupid to see the question mark in his screen shot ???

It figures the 2 dumbass demoncrat supporters ignore the question and act like I'm somehow "proven wrong" by asking it. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Exactly, it was a question, you see that thing at the end shaped like a question mark? < Like that one
So you're also too fucking stupid to see the question mark in his screen shot ???

It figures the 2 dumbass demoncrat supporters ignore the question and act like I'm somehow "proven wrong" by asking it. ::)

right on cue

mazrim

• Getbig V

Ha Ha   :)

I’ll chalk 1 up.

Definitely a "win" according to Agnostics own standards in this thread.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Definitely a "win" according to Agnostics own standards in this thread.

Yep. Wasn't sure what he was asking, rather than shotgun an answer I said as much.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Gimmicks gonna gimmick 8)

So you're giving obama credit for the current political climate?

Where did I say that dipshit?

Why would you even assume that?

That's what you assume when I told you that Trump rode the Obama economy?

Obama has hardly been in the public eye since he left office and I don't think he's mentioned Trump by name since he (Obama) left office

Trump is the Twit in Chief who has decided to pick a fight with virtually everyone on the planet who is not a loyal Trumptard

So obviously Trump OWNS the current political climate

It's f'ng stupid that you would think Obama has anything to do with the "current political climate" but then you're a Trumptard so I guess it's to be expected

chaos

• Getbig V
Where did I say that dipshit?

Why would you even assume that?

That's what you assume when I told you that Trump rode the Obama economy?

Obama has hardly been in the public eye since he left office and I don't think he's mentioned Trump by name since he (Obama) left office

Trump is the Twit in Chief who has decided to pick a fight with virtually everyone on the planet who is not a loyal Trumptard

So obviously Trump OWNS the current political climate

It's f'ng stupid that you would think Obama has anything to do with the "current political climate" but then you're a Trumptard so I guess it's to be expected
I'd call you a retard, but that would be insulting to real retards.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Can't we all just get along

chaos

• Getbig V
Can't we all just get along
I'm sure in real life, you're a fine old man. On the internet though, your poor judgment shines. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'm sure in real life, you're a fine old man. On the internet though, your poor judgment shines. ;D

In contrast, in real life, we would probably get along. On the internet, you are a closed minded person who can't admit when they are wrong and refuse to consider other opnions

chaos

• Getbig V
, you are a closed minded person who can't admit when they are wrong and refuse to consider other opnions
Aren't you, strawman, etc the same way? Must be, or else we wouldn't be disagreeing constantly.

;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I never talk about politics in public. I’m in a running club and most of the people are younger and liberal. They all like me and think I’m a great guy but if we ever had one political discussion they would all hate me and think I was a piece of shit. LOL