Author Topic: Michael Jackson funeral - buried with no brain / false abuse  (Read 33863 times)

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: "I'm so tired of the MJ coverage" = Annoying
« Reply #325 on: July 07, 2009, 11:05:36 AM »
That's right, I'm very annoyed by the people who keep saying how annoying all of the Jackson coverage is. These people look everyday for something, anything to bitch about. Easy solution...don't watch it! Most of these folks are the kind of people who have no accountability for their own behavior. TV stations are in a competetive market , just as any business. This shit sells...period.
 A woman said yesterday that she is disgusted by the coverage and the message that it sends to her children. I'm disgusted by her and her comment. If she's not willing to act responsibly as a parent

fuck her for having kids if she is not ready for taking responsibility for teaching them

fuck her

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #326 on: July 07, 2009, 11:12:46 AM »
Hey, it ain't nothing but A-B-C.....it's easy as 1-2-3.
fucker ;D
p

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #327 on: July 07, 2009, 11:16:05 AM »
Hey, it ain't nothing but A-B-C.....it's easy as 1-2-3.

Its easy as abc and 123
And it's MOS at the wire by 5 secs!    ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: July 07, 2009, 11:20:52 AM »
So what if he died his skin white,didnt have one black child,changed his face to a white womans,slept with little boys,wait what was I talkin about?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Michael Jackson funeral - buried with no brain / false abuse
« Reply #329 on: July 07, 2009, 11:35:22 AM »
Watching that tool, Al Sharpton, giving his speech. No matter what, he'll always find the racial angle. Wasn't it the Blacks that turned against MIchael saying that he was ashamed of being Black and tried to make himself White? That he was a traitor to his race. Now that he is dead they want to claim him as his own.

"Michael wasn't strange. What was strange was what he had to deal with."

Um, OK, Al. BTW, props Al for losing all that weight and ditching the track suits.
But you still have blood on your hands you race baiter.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: July 07, 2009, 11:38:12 AM »
Fans who wish to attend Michael Jackson's star-studded memorial service at Staples Center will have to shell out $25 to sit in the stands, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Family, friends and VIPS will have seats on the main floor for The Tuesday, July 7th Staples service, first reported by RadarOnline.com, while the general public will be plucking down $25 to sit in the stands.

The memorial service will feel like a concert production featuring guest speakers, a lot of music and video screens inside and outside of Staples, a source close to the planning tells RadarOnline.com.

Michael Jackson's close friend Elizabeth Taylor is expected to attend, along with Diana Ross.

T-shirts that were going to be sold on Michael's upcoming "This Is It" tour will not go to waste. They will be sold outside Staples to people entering the service.

The service will be held between 10am PST and noon PST. The Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey circus will be on standby, literally. The circus act just happens to be in town and is slated to begin their run at the Staples Center from July 8 to July 11.

"We will not be taking part in the memorial service," spokesperson Stephen Payne confirmed. "We are prepared to make any logistical changes with equipment and such to help out."
Only the freaks would pay to go there....tired of LA     its morew goofy than ever.  I mean   I was a MJ fan   but  his funeral is for his family   not  a fan   or freak!!!!
((-::

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: July 07, 2009, 11:41:07 AM »
So what if he died his skin white,didnt have one black child,changed his face to a white womans,slept with little boys,wait what was I talkin about?

You have fucked up a perfectly good hijacked thread  NOOB ;D
p

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: July 07, 2009, 11:42:34 AM »
That's right, I'm very annoyed by the people who keep saying how annoying all of the Jackson coverage is. These people look everyday for something, anything to bitch about. Easy solution...don't watch it! Most of these folks are the kind of people who have no accountability for their own behavior. TV stations are in a competetive market , just as any business. This shit sells...period.
 A woman said yesterday that she is disgusted by the coverage and the message that it sends to her children. I'm disgusted by her and her comment. If she's not willing to act responsibly as a parent
Well I am stuck in it   my boss is a blk lady  and my co worker is gay   so its on in my office.   aaauuuggghhh.   I was a Jackson fan  but funerals belong to families  not freaks!!!

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: July 07, 2009, 11:44:53 AM »
Well I am stuck in it   my boss is a blk lady  and my co worker is gay   so its on in my office.   aaauuuggghhh.   I was a Jackson fan  but funerals belong to families  not freaks!!!
so how long have you been self employed ;D
p

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: July 07, 2009, 11:46:11 AM »
so how long have you been self employed ;D
hahahaha    gonna blast my ipod the rest of the day ???   The speeches are soooo fake

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #335 on: July 07, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »
Watching that tool, Al Sharpton, giving his speech. No matter what, he'll always find the racial angle. Wasn't it the Blacks that turned against MIchael saying that he was ashamed of being Black and tried to make himself White? That he was a traitor to his race. Now that he is dead they want to claim him as his own.

"Michael wasn't strange. What was strange was what he had to deal with."

Um, OK, Al. BTW, props Al for losing all that weight and ditching the track suits.
But you still have blood on your hands you race baiter.

So wait, you're actually taking several hours out of your day to WATCH this "tribute"?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: July 07, 2009, 12:01:29 PM »
Well your statement annoys me.  I watch cable news programs to get the lastest info on important things like cap and trade, Iran, North Korea, etc. Now the cable news programs are full of nothing but Michael Jackson, so it's harder to find out about the important things going on in the world.
True, I agree. I'm an avid watcher of Nat'l news stations and enjoy staying "in the know" about worldly issues. However, most of the people I'm around who are CONSTANTLY bitching about the MJ coverage are busy watching silly sitcoms while I'm watching O'Reilly Factor.  So, like I said before, they're simply bitching because they like to bitch. And, I'll bet that they watch more of the coverage than they'll admit! They're the same folks who stop, gaulk at a traffic accident, then keep driving.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #337 on: July 07, 2009, 12:08:21 PM »
Hey as a performer hats off to the guy. But his personal life was a mess. It's really fantastic that he is getting such support from the Black community. Michael Jackson is the ultimate Uncle Tom. I wasn't there when he supposedly molested the children? I cannot pass judgement on that. But I can pass judgement on what I have seen throughout his career. Always around white people. Three white kids. And of course turning his skin white. If that isn't a sell out to Whitey what is?

think he was trying to look like one of his nephews with a peter pan edge.  you are going to play some game for super stardom in this country with whites.  best friends are quincy, ross, Emanuel lewis and a lot of other blacks...just played the androgyny game for the public.  obvious his biz mind was off the scale, his moves on investments and catalogs are excellent...just a crazy spender. 3rd kid is mixed.  no one cries about angelina with brown kids.

iT doesnt take a jacka$$ to figure he was basing part of his look on titos son in the middle and right with chin.  those boys mom is dominician/olive bonita.  it's a black thingy.  peace.

REALLY HE WASNT TRYING TO LOOK WHITE...HE WAS TRYING TO LOOK LIKE THOSE BOYS. 
Oh...Monica!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: Would you pay $25 to....
« Reply #338 on: July 07, 2009, 12:17:18 PM »
im sick of shit people making the news and bring on the paper

when gary glitter or phil spector dies will the world be going crazy and every shop playing his shit music

No one cares what your broke ugly ass thinks, stick to stocking shelf's in the store and riding the bus loser.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #339 on: July 07, 2009, 12:25:32 PM »
True, I agree. I'm an avid watcher of Nat'l news stations and enjoy staying "in the know" about worldly issues. However, most of the people I'm around who are CONSTANTLY bitching about the MJ coverage are busy watching silly sitcoms while I'm watching O'Reilly Factor.  So, like I said before, they're simply bitching because they like to bitch. And, I'll bet that they watch more of the coverage than they'll admit! They're the same folks who stop, gaulk at a traffic accident, then keep driving.

I was bitching when I couldn't watch O'reilly because of the Michael Jackson coverage.  Even Greta's show was entirely dovoted to MJ.  I agree with you about the people watching the crappy sitcoms and bitching about it. 

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: July 07, 2009, 12:44:23 PM »
I was bitching when I couldn't watch O'reilly because of the Michael Jackson coverage.  Even Greta's show was entirely dovoted to MJ.  I agree with you about the people watching the crappy sitcoms and bitching about it. 
It's just been my observation over the past week that the folks doing all the bitching are complainers by nature. Most have been fat and totally outta control of their own actions/behaviors. It's as if they want me/others to think that they're actually "above" this nonsense ::) That they have such better things to be doing with their time then being slammed with all of this MJ hoopla, funeral, coverage, etc......When, actually, they're just the type of person who creates the MJ's of the world. They're not fooling me. It's like the "oldtimer" who stubbornly refuses to hop on the modern wave and gets left behind and wonders why?! They feel obligated, out of their own insecurity, to act as though they're "above" the MJ situation. Brutal insecurity. FYI, I've always been a fan of MJ, but am not going outta my way to view any coverage....and I'm NOT bitching about it either.

spinnis

« Reply #341 on: July 07, 2009, 12:46:06 PM »
The ceremony was Beautiful.

spinnis

« Reply #342 on: July 07, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: July 07, 2009, 12:56:55 PM »
Hey as a performer hats off to the guy. But his personal life was a mess. It's really fantastic that he is getting such support from the Black community. Michael Jackson is the ultimate Uncle Tom. I wasn't there when he supposedly molested the children? I cannot pass judgement on that. But I can pass judgement on what I have seen throughout his career. Always around white people. Three white kids. And of course turning his skin white. If that isn't a sell out to Whitey what is?

Turning his skin white might have something to do with his skin disease Vitiligo.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #344 on: July 07, 2009, 12:57:48 PM »

The funniest part of the funeral special was that little white girl crying calling Michael Jackson "Daddy".

dont remeber going or seeing a funny funeral.  yes...too old for the bottle.
Oh...Monica!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #345 on: July 07, 2009, 01:39:54 PM »

I was taking a dump instead.....same thing really.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: July 07, 2009, 01:42:33 PM »
send Lou Ferrigno the bill

he was responsible for MJ's death

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #347 on: July 07, 2009, 01:44:11 PM »
I was taking a dump instead.....same thing really.
do tell ...
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #348 on: July 07, 2009, 01:49:35 PM »
do tell ...

Double J.....it was truly a moving experience.  I draped the poop in white toilet paper to make it appear white....I think Michael would have wanted it that way.  As I flushed it, I sang a medley of Say, Say, Say and PYT......there wasn't a dry eye in the place.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #349 on: July 07, 2009, 03:07:07 PM »
Jackson coverage doesn't have to be 24/7.  The media has overdone it.  I agree with the poster above who said we watch the news for important daily info.  While Jackson was a great performer and his untimely death is tragic, we did not need this amount of coverage, not even close.  There are major national events going on, this country is in a recession with an administration that is proposing major changes to the country that we need to debate.

Well said. I'm not sure ANY ONE PERSON'S death deserves this kind of coverage. Thousands die everyday, for the most part don't hear about them. Some freak with no nose, a sparkly glove, and some shitty music dies....and that's all we hear about.

Funny thing is, I don't even watch tv, but since I do surf the net, I get to see this garbage here as well. People live and die...get over it.
HAHA, RON.....