Author Topic: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS  (Read 33198 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2014, 01:03:24 AM »
The gears of capitalism are oiled with blood.
A

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2014, 01:07:28 AM »
Why is he saying all that stuff when hes going to get killed anyway?

People are told to cooperate with their captors in situations like this and they have been known to carry out mock executions on captives in the past. The bloke didnt have the best of luck, he had been a prisoner in Libya previously.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2014, 01:09:41 AM »
He should have faked a conversion to Islam.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2014, 01:11:37 AM »
He should have faked a conversion to Islam.
Doesnt work mate, captured christians do that all the time, they still kill them afterwards.

Search liveleak.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2014, 01:12:54 AM »
Doesnt work mate, captured christians do that all the time, they still kill them afterwards.

Search liveleak.

He should have promised an hbo homeland type of scenario.
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2014, 01:16:53 AM »
Doesnt work mate, captured christians do that all the time, they still rape them, kill them, rape their children, kill their children, have sex with their goats afterwards.

Search liveleak.
Ψ

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2014, 01:24:51 AM »
Why is he saying all that stuff when hes going to get killed anyway?
Most of it probably wasn't far off from his own beliefs anyway.  It's the bleeding heart journos that are attracted to the Middle east, they think if they show you some atrocity that the West will start to sympathise with the towel heads and that the folks back home will start to hate their country.  The saddest part was, his final anti-american speech could have come out of any Leftist convention, this is the same rhetoric traitors like Noam Chomsky has been saying for decades.

And I am with you, knowing he was about to die, he should have spat in that dirty Muslims face, called Muhammad a pedo and yelled out 'DEATH to ISLAM"
V

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2014, 01:27:19 AM »
Most of it probably wasn't far off from his own beliefs anyway.  It's the bleeding heart journos that are attracted to the Middle east, they think if they show you some atrocity that the West will start to sympathise with the towel heads and that the folks back home will start to hate their country.  The saddest part was, his final anti-american speech could have come out of any Leftist convention, this is the same rhetoric traitors like Noam Chomsky has been saying for decades.

And I am with you, knowing he was about to die, he should have spat in that dirty Muslims face, called Muhammad a pedo and yelled out 'DEATH to ISLAM"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2014, 01:28:59 AM »

If I am going to die at the hands of terrorists either way, I am hardly about to betray my principles.  Nothing badass about it, just sensible reasoning.
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2014, 01:45:51 AM »

"Mohamed, bring me a blunter knife"

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2014, 02:27:00 AM »
If I am going to die at the hands of terrorists either way, I am hardly about to betray my principles.  Nothing badass about it, just sensible reasoning.

He'd been a captive for two years, it's possible that cooperating kept him alive that long. Plus, it's not wise to antagonise psychopaths with knives.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2014, 02:31:50 AM »
He'd been a captive for two years, it's possible that cooperating kept him alive that long. Plus, it's not wise to antagonise psychopaths with knives.
They beheaded him, what could be worse than that.
V

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2014, 02:38:34 AM »
Didn't the American government aid ISIS during their infancy to fight against the moderate Assad regime in Syria despite knowing full well that they would end up slaughtering the non-Sunni's in Syria if they became too powerful?

Didn't the American government also commit an unprovoked attack a stable Iraqi nation led by a moderate knowing full well that the country would become infested with Islamic radicals that would slaughter the non-Sunni's in the country?

This whole issue is one big circus.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2014, 02:41:39 AM »
E-kul so let's be more specific, how do you justify war in Iraq? How Saddam was a threat to national security of USA?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2014, 02:51:31 AM »
E-kul so let's be more specific, how do you justify war in Iraq? How Saddam was a threat to national security of USA?
Iraq under Saddam, like many middle eastern shitholes was a terrorist sponsor.  Hope this helps.
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2014, 02:59:59 AM »
They beheaded him, what could be worse than that.
Its pretty quick, they could have starved him to death or peeled all his skin off.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2014, 03:03:35 AM »
Its pretty quick, they could have starved him to death or peeled all his skin off.
Oh Goody, the choice between eating a bowl of cocks and eating a shit sandwich.  It's all the same, journo should have manned up and denounced his captors, but like I said, he probably already believed half of that shit he was made to say, that's why he was over there in the first place, trying to expose the EVIL WEST.  That is the same speech libtards everywhere give, his anti-american speech was the same thing you hear from people like Noam Chomsky.

LIBTARDS everywhere hold some responsibility for this situation, there defense of ISLAM and their denial of it's reality has created fertile training grounds in their own backyards for Islamic Fundamentalists to get a foothold.
V

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2014, 03:10:38 AM »
Iraq under Saddam, like many middle eastern shitholes was a terrorist sponsor.  Hope this helps.

He actually despised radical Islamists and often had them killed. There was no link between Saddam and groups like Al-Qaeda.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2014, 03:17:14 AM »
Poor dude.

I know there are many factors (that we will never know, as we've never been seconds away from a beheading), but I would like to hope I would leg it and just get shot in the back or something  :-\

Shit, the thought of having your head slowly cut off is terrible.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2014, 03:18:25 AM »
He actually despised radical Islamists and often had them killed. There was no link between Saddam and groups like Al-Qaeda.
Iraq is one of seven countries that have been designated by the Secretary of State as state sponsors of international terrorism. UNSCR 687 prohibited Saddam Hussein from committing or supporting terrorism, or allowing terrorist organizations to operate in Iraq. Saddam continually violated these UNSCR provisions.

- In 1993, the Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS) directed and pursued an attempt to assassinate, through the use of a powerful car bomb, former U.S. President George Bush and the Emir of Kuwait. Kuwaiti authorities thwarted the terrorist plot and arrested 16 suspects, led by two Iraqi nationals.
Iraq shelters terrorist groups including the Mujahedin-e-Khalq Organization (MKO), which has used terrorist violence against Iran and in the 1970s was responsible for killing several U.S. military personnel and U.S. civilians.

- Iraq shelters several prominent Palestinian terrorist organizations in Baghdad, including the Palestine Liberation Front (PLF), which is known for aerial attacks against Israel and is headed by Abu Abbas, who carried out the 1985 hijacking of the cruise ship Achille Lauro and murdered U.S. citizen Leon Klinghoffer.

- Iraq shelters the Abu Nidal Organization, an international terrorist organization that has carried out terrorist attacks in twenty countries, killing or injuring almost 900 people. Targets have included the United States and several other Western nations. Each of these groups have offices in Baghdad and receive training, logistical assistance, and financial aid from the government of Iraq.

- In April 2002, Saddam Hussein increased from $10,000 to $25,000 the money offered to families of Palestinian suicide/homicide bombers. The rules for rewarding suicide/homicide bombers are strict and insist that only someone who blows himself up with a belt of explosives gets the full payment. Payments are made on a strict scale, with different amounts for wounds, disablement, death as a "martyr" and $25,000 for a suicide bomber.

- Mahmoud Besharat, a representative on the West Bank who is handing out to families the money from Saddam, said, "You would have to ask President Saddam why he is being so generous. But he is a revolutionary and he wants this distinguished struggle, the intifada, to continue."

- Former Iraqi military officers have described a highly secret terrorist training facility in Iraq known as Salman Pak, where both Iraqis and non-Iraqi Arabs receive training on hijacking planes and trains, planting explosives in cities, sabotage, and assassinations.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Libtards are so demented, it's as if they don't even hear what they are saying.  Imagine siding with someone such as Saddam Hussein. A Libtards ability to side with pure evil in such a flippant and cavalier way is always astounding to me.
V

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2014, 03:34:14 AM »
Libtards are so demented, it's as if they don't even hear what they are saying.  Imagine siding with someone such as Saddam Hussein. A Libtards ability to side with pure evil in such a flippant and cavalier way is always astounding to me.

What's wrong with siding with Saddam? Iraq was far better off with him in power then it is now. Wouldn't you agree?
He kept the nation stable and the Christian population and other religious minorities in Iraq were safe under his leadership.
If the American government truly cared about fighting radical Islam then why did they aid and fund the rebels in Syria? It's not the first time they've done this either.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2014, 03:53:11 AM »
What's wrong with siding with Saddam? Iraq was far better off with him in power then it is now. Wouldn't you agree?
He kept the nation stable and the Christian population and other religious minorities in Iraq were safe under his leadership.
If the American government truly cared about fighting radical Islam then why did they aid and fund the rebels in Syria? It's not the first time they've done this either.
Saddam and his family were psychopathic murdering thugs.  His own people despised him with a passion.  He practised ethnic cleansing and committed numerous crimes against humanity.  Some of these ISIS thugs are ex-saddam supporters hoping to install a similar regime.  IRAQ suffered terribly under his rule.
V

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2014, 04:12:13 AM »
Saddam and his family were psychopathic murdering thugs.  His own people despised him with a passion.  He practised ethnic cleansing and committed numerous crimes against humanity.  Some of these ISIS thugs are ex-saddam supporters hoping to install a similar regime.  IRAQ suffered terribly under his rule.

He was not a good man by any means but he kept the nation stable. He saw Islamist radicals as a threat to his regime and therefore was distrustful of them. He even threatened the Wahabiests (the most dangerous and fundamentalist followers of Islam) in Iraq with execution. In order to keep a primevil nation like Iraq stable, you need a leader that rules with an iron fist, not some pacifist.

Did Iraq suffer under his regime? Sure, but they are suffering a hell of a lot worse now and will continue to do so.
The Christian population in Iraq has dropped by around 70% since the war began for instance.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2014, 04:21:12 AM »
Honestly you surprise me with your endless insults toward Americans and America. I won't respond to your rhetoric even with many of your insults directed at a me, a vet that loves his country and has experienced tremendous success as a first generation American.  With 313M Americans I would ask that you don't lump us all together.

Oh and with all your vitriol it sure sounds like you hate America and Americans.

Well done on serving your country, mate. I don't think there's any point arguing about who whether the US was right to go into the Middle East at this stage of the game. It ended up being a HUGE fail with trillions spent and many American and British and other Westerners being killed by ragheads. It makes me sick to my stomach that these scumbags are roaming the Earth and have the audacity to protest and openly hate the western societies they live in (But never assimilate into).

Fuck their rights to life, just incinerate and carpet bomb them until not a mouse is stirring. I absolutely HATE them with all my soul. It irks me when I have to look at a dirty paki towel head walking around my home town.

Look at that piece of shit British Muslim who beheaded Foley. He was obviously raised in the UK and has benefited from living in a civilized society with free access to the likes of Education and Healthcare (the NHS). Wouldn't you love to find his extended relations back in the UK and behead them and put the video online. His brother? His mother? Let's see how they like that

Simple Simon

« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2014, 04:24:29 AM »
Well done on serving your country, mate. I don't think there's any point arguing about who whether the US was right to go into the Middle East at this stage of the game. It ended up being a HUGE fail with trillions spent and many American and British and other Westerners being killed by ragheads. It makes me sick to my stomach that these scumbags are roaming the Earth and have the audacity to protest and openly hate the western societies they live in (But never assimilate into).

Fuck their rights to life, just incinerate and carpet bomb them until not a mouse is stirring. I absolutely HATE them with all my soul. It irks me when I have to look at a dirty paki towel head walking around my home town.

Look at that piece of shit British Muslim who beheaded Foley. He was obviously raised in the UK and has benefited from living in a civilized society with free access to the likes of Education and Healthcare (the NHS). Wouldn't you love to find his extended relations back in the UK and behead them and put the video online. His brother? His mother? Let's see how they like that
Dont want to start an argument but couldnt we have said carpet bomb the IRA?