Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing at the 1999 Heart of Texas  (Read 20495 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing at the 1999 Heart of Texas
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2010, 04:23:12 AM »
the video that the pathetic nuthuggers want us to believe is a world wide global conspiracy by the IFBB in order to make ronnie coleman seem better than he was just so the dorian nuthuggers will have something to save their hero LOL:

http://www.truveo.com/Ronnie-Coleman-1999-Mr-Olympia-Part-Two/id/1160132027

what did forcedreps say? oh yeah:

That was the source for my screenshots, yeah I know GMV ( producers of the olympia tapes/DVD's ) have faked the olympia video too that all the yates fanboys like you and NarcissisticDeity etc.... have something to bitch  

LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2010, 04:25:49 AM »
However, you're still missing one ingredient to 'victory' Hulk, the little fact that you've never seen either of them compete to form a coherent and logical opinion. Therefore your opinion is rendered void, invalid and just short of fucking stupid.

LOL

sorry, but others have seen both of them and their opinion corroborates all the pics and videos whether or not I have seen either of them live. oh, and ND hasn't either genius LOL

so according to you everything he says is bullshit too. LOL

didn't think of that did you?

the nuthuggers are so dumb they argue against themselves LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2010, 04:27:58 AM »
Do you remember a little quote Dorian made about people being shocked when they see him in REAL LIFE and then comment on much much better he looks than on media?

yes. and there are many quotes that say the same for Ronnie Coleman. I posted a link to one of many.

forgot about that didn't you?

man, you guys are really digging the hole deeper here today. you should go and warm up that brain of yours first before you try and post again.

it will save you much embarassment.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2010, 04:29:15 AM »
Therefore your opinion is rendered void, invalid and just short of fucking stupid

LOL so because the pics and videos of ronnie are so much better than dorian that the nuthuggers have to try and convince the world they are FAKED, my opinion is stupid LOL

::)

this is fucking hilarious!

sorry nuthuggers. the pics and videos show ronnie was better than dorian because he was.  end of story.

you idiots probably also believe that aliens landed on roswell and that we never landed on the moon too. thats justs as believable as the faked 99 ronnie vids and screenshots LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2010, 04:29:30 AM »
How about digging up the quote where Ronnie admit Dorian is better  ;)

Did you think that one through?  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2010, 04:30:25 AM »
my opinion is stupid LOL

Finally we can agree on something  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2010, 04:32:16 AM »

:P

Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2010, 04:33:14 AM »
nice dodging of the argument that I so embarassed you in LOL

:P

Kindly address the question posed to you about Ronnie admitting Dorian is better.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2010, 04:36:32 AM »
LOL

sorry, but others have seen both of them and their opinion corroborates all the pics and videos whether or not I have seen either of them live. oh, and ND hasn't either genius LOL

so according to you everything he says is bullshit too. LOL

didn't think of that did you?

the nuthuggers are so dumb they argue against themselves LOL

Didn't have to think it through. ND has stated on many occasions that pics never done Dorian any justice. Still suffering that brain damage and lack of intelligence I see  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2010, 04:38:16 AM »
Kindly address the question posed to you about Ronnie admitting Dorian is better.

The troll can's answer that question and BOOM, he's gone  ;D Bitch slapped back into place  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2010, 05:08:44 AM »
ahahaha ND is purposely fucking up his screencaps so that he can make the ones taken by Iceman, Bizzy and ForcedReps all look faked!

yet the ones he takes from the 98 show look no different than the ones taken by those I mentioned!

ahahaha

this is a new low in the history of guy excuses!!!

the words of ForcedReps never were more true than they are today.

read them carefully losers:
[/b]

I wouldn't ever fuck with pictures I would give you NO chance to get me back the way I'm bitch-slapping you senseless  ;) I don't fuck with pictures , never have , never will , your boy Bizzy on the otherhand admitted to sharpening pictures , adjusting the lighting and contrast  ;)

everyone knows your pictures are worked except you lmfao even Kevin Horton knew the Bizzy pics were enhanced  ;D the funny part is you'll defend Bizzy who was busted and admitted he works pictures and then have the balls to say I'm purposely messing with them lol I love your hypocrisy & stupidity

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2010, 05:14:30 AM »
check it out:

ND's shitty blurry cap compared to forcedreps DVD cap:

LOL

and the nuthuggers claim that forcedreps one is faked LOL

How does one make a screencap blurry? and what's funny is you just fucked yourself because the screencap you keep posting from Bizzy looks nothing like the one from forcedreps LMFAO epic backfire

I never once said forcedreps were fake I said anything Bizzy made was suspect , you're trying to divert to forcedreps when no one is claiming his are worked .

hahahahahah you had access to the one from forcedreps but kept using the suspect one from Bizzy I wonder why   ;)

yours don't look like mine or forcedreps I wonder why?  ;)

Oh wait I know why , because Bizzy admitted to sharpening pictures , adjusting contrast and lighting which gives a false impression of how Ronnie looked , which is exactly why Kevin Horton exposed you for the Bizzy ones and in fact said there was an obvious difference between the two

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2010, 05:21:39 AM »
the video that the pathetic nuthuggers want us to believe is a world wide global conspiracy by the IFBB in order to make ronnie coleman seem better than he was just so the dorian nuthuggers will have something to save their hero LOL:

http://www.truveo.com/Ronnie-Coleman-1999-Mr-Olympia-Part-Two/id/1160132027

what did forcedreps say? oh yeah:

LOL

That video isn't from forcedreps  ;) so stop trying to use him to defend your position on Bizzy who admits he worked your screencaps which you keep posting  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2010, 05:25:08 AM »
Lol, Hulkster getting destroyed on here.  Jesus, he's pathetic....and the most laughable part is that he accuses Dorian fans of having an agenda  ::)  Hulkster, you are a hypocritical, delusional, biased POS (seriously!).  You have been exposed posting sharpened pics, pics from different contests that you claim are the same, misquotes, and made up quotes.  Face it buddy, Dorian OWNS YOUR MIND to the point you're getting creepy!

Hahahahahahahaha he's melting down everywhere because he's busted again lol

his Bizzy screencaps don't match the ones from my copy or forcedreps and he knows Bizzy works his screencaps , he's admitted I busted him so did Kevin Horton

If Hulkster would have just kept his mouth shut and used the proper screencaps he would have saved himself a grand owning ! notice he didn't comment on using this morphed pic which in claimed was proof of Ronnies better back lmao

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2010, 05:31:58 AM »
Hulkster = owned!  This is just hilarious...what a tool.  So desperate that it's sad.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2010, 05:42:17 AM »
Hulkster = owned!  This is just hilarious...what a tool.  So desperate that it's sad.

He knows the shit Bizzy posted was suspect , hell it was so obvious Kevin Horton even commented on it  ;D

See he's sneaky because he's trying to use forcedreps to defend the Bizzy screencaps he's being very deceptive nothing new . Bizzy admitted he adjusts the lighting & contrast and I busted him admitting he sharpens pics

Here is the best part Hulkster exposed posting morphed pics as proof lmao he has a long history of using pictures that weren't accurate representations

Here is the fake pic he posted , and the real one

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2010, 05:45:29 AM »
More proof of Hulkster posting sharpened pics  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2010, 06:21:55 AM »
However, you're still missing one ingredient to 'victory' Hulk

I like the subtle acknowledgement of the legitimacy of the 99 vids/caps and the underhanded tactics ND is frantically pulling to get his conspiracy theory to hold water..lol

ND, even your fellow nuthuggers don't buy your bullshit.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2010, 06:24:53 AM »
I like the subtle acknowledgement of the legitimacy of the 99 vids/caps and the underhanded tactics ND is frantically pulling to get his conspiracy theory to hold water..lol

ND, even your fellow nuthuggers don't buy your bullshit.

the 99 screencaps made by forcedreps are legit , the fucking ones you keep posting from Bizzy aren't  ;)

how about all those morphed and sharpened pics care to comment?  ;)

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2010, 06:32:05 AM »
Hulkster, you fucktard, you tried to claim that the 98 Nasser screencaps were from 99 to disprove ND....how pathetic is that?  ND has exposed you time and time again, to the point that you have no credibility on these boards.  Seriously, you have no shame (which is probably a good thing for you).  Go find a sharpened Ronnie pic to beat off too and keep telling yourself you are legit.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2010, 06:32:39 AM »
The troll can's answer that question and BOOM, he's gone  ;D Bitch slapped back into place  ;)

ronnie never admitted dorian was better.

he said dorian would win.

these are two competely seperate things.

Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2010, 06:35:17 AM »
ronnie never admitted dorian was better.

he said dorian would win.

these are two competely seperate things.

Which means Dorian is better if he would win. A new low even for you, which nobody thought possible.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2010, 06:36:10 AM »
when asked who would win between a peak dorian, ronnie and Arnold, Ronnie says he would win:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rcinter.htm

5. Q. This is my last question for you Ronnie, and it's quite "hypothetical" but I believe it is a good one. Let's say that it would be possible to have a bodybuilding contest where the only competitors would be you, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Haney, and Dorian Yates, and all of you in their prime condition. Who do you believe would win?

R.C. Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win... but I couldn't have beat them in their hey days.

notice how accurate ronnie is: he ackowledges he has a better physique by stating he would win, but also ackowledges the IFBB politics of both their reigns: the judges would have given them the win no matter what. and thats what they always did: see 1980, see 1997, 1994.

the guy are going to hate this!

hahahahahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2010, 06:38:37 AM »
this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win[/b]

I love it. ronnie in one line ackowledges the progress that he has brought to the sport, by ackowleging how much  better he was than past champions, and also ackowledges the politics that plauged the IFBB in infamous contests like 97 and 80.

hahahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2010, 06:39:49 AM »
when asked who would win between a peak dorian, ronnie and Arnold, Ronnie says he would win:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rcinter.htm

notice how accurate ronnie is: he ackowledges he has a better physique by stating he would win, but also ackowledges the IFBB politics of both their reigns: the judges would have given them the win no matter what. and thats what they always did: see 1980, see 1997, 1994.

the guy are going to hate this!

hahahahahaha
Epic contradiction...you just said that by Ronnie acknowledging that Dorian would win doesn't mean Dorian is better, and yet now you say "he [Ronnie] acknowledges he has a better physique by stating he would win..."

Wow, just wow.