Author Topic: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER  (Read 19142 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER
« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2014, 08:04:30 PM »
Yes you're right its true, I don't care about spelling on here....you're absolutely right. How exactly is that a logic fail?  And what is a "brah" and what does "witb" mean? Guess you don't care either. Nice self owning...
I wasnt talking about the spelling, derpina.  I was talking about the several page meltdown you have going in in this thread about sherman and other football players making you look like you suck at life.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2014, 09:00:49 PM »
akers, dumb as he is, realized how bad he was at debating and removed himself from this thread when things became overwhelming. 

Everyone who posted here NOT named akers should give themselves a pat on the back for a well-executed owning

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2014, 09:06:48 PM »
akers, dumb as he is, realized how bad he was at debating and removed himself from this thread when things became overwhelming. 

Everyone who posted here NOT named akers should give themselves a pat on the back for a well-executed owning

How long have you been here PV ?

I like your style.  It's guys like you and Chiro that will carry on the tradition of high level ownings when I die.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #203 on: January 23, 2014, 09:25:36 PM »
why would he apologize for his outburst after the game? 

I mean, doesn't that defeat the purpose?   He just joined the 'haters' that think it's crass and immature to talk trash, smack added, and make choke signs. 

I mean, if you're going to take that path, at least OWN it and be proud of it.  Now he just looks like someone who lost their cool and played the fool, and proved the haters right.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2014, 09:28:25 PM »
why would he apologize for his outburst after the game? 

I mean, doesn't that defeat the purpose?   He just joined the 'haters' that think it's crass and immature to talk trash, smack added, and make choke signs. 

I mean, if you're going to take that path, at least OWN it and be proud of it.  Now he just looks like someone who lost their cool and played the fool, and proved the haters right.
Probably because his agent, coaches, and handlers all said to.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #205 on: January 23, 2014, 09:30:54 PM »
How long have you been here PV ?

I like your style.  It's guys like you and Chiro that will carry on the tradition of high level ownings when I die.

Thank you sir!  Lofty praise from an elder statesman like yourself

I started reading getbig around May of 2011 at the peak of GH15 madness, bought into his whole thing for a little while, got bored with the sycophants at his site, and came here where the action is.

Best board on the web...... great humor and the best bodybuilding info around

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2014, 09:36:28 PM »
Probably because his agent, coaches, and handlers all said to.

I'd think a guy who is that smart (he'll tell ya all about it) would think for himself.

So he's being disingenuous with the fans.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #207 on: January 24, 2014, 09:14:34 AM »
The difference is, the sports media never refers to anyone besides blacks as "thugs".

Kinda like how they reserve the words "gritty" or "scrappy" for white athletes

Wow now that I think about it your are right with only one exception. Raiders in the late 80's early 90's...the whole team were known as thugs

...shit most, like their fans were know felons  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2014, 11:33:26 AM »
what happened to the assessment of MMRS I requested?
They sent it to Juarez Mexico man.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #209 on: January 25, 2014, 01:12:54 PM »
I'd think a guy who is that smart (he'll tell ya all about it) would think for himself.

So he's being disingenuous with the fans.

He apologized so that he doesn't become THE story at the Super Bowl. Better off squashing it and move on to bigger and better things.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 02, 2014, 06:52:05 PM »

Ouch!   Just twisted?  broken? 

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #211 on: February 02, 2014, 07:28:11 PM »

Ouch!   Just twisted?  broken? 

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Dead?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 02, 2014, 07:39:11 PM »
They're calling it a high ankle sprain.  He hurt it early in the game, then suffered a very bad injury later in the game, where he could not walk and was forced to be carted off. 

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: February 02, 2014, 07:46:47 PM »
Sucks but we already had that shit done. Give him a pat on the ass, a couple good job and a wink then give him a pint and relax. Hawks win regardless.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: February 02, 2014, 08:02:15 PM »
IF he is injured, and he realizes he will be average in the future...

It might not be a bad time to just retire based upon injury and become a sportscaster.   I mean, he's going out on TOP, he is a known name, he has a communications degree, and he's well-spoken most of the time.  

I could see him replacing the balding, aging host they have on "First Take".  Imagine he and Skip Bayliss debating every morning.  He could milk that career for another decade.  Or three.   

Or, he could come back and be average.  And even under the extension of the 555,000 he got this year... in another 2 years, he's a footnote (kinda the way Tebow did).

At the time Tebow finished his amazing run, beating the Steelers, I posted on getbig that he should FAKE an injury, retire with this amazing "What if?" mystique, and become a talking head on ESPN, college gameday, etc....  INSTEAD, he came back to be entirely average, and cut, and now he's doing commercials about how he can't get a contract and being used for footnotes by ESPN from time to time.  

If it's just a sprain and he's fine, then he should come back and play another 10 years.  Get that big contract.  Revis got a $million a game to be entirely average last year.   He makes as much in one game as Sherman makes in TWO YEARS.  

BUT if Sherman is injured and realizes his explosiveness might be gone... the time is right to strike gold with broadcasting.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #215 on: February 02, 2014, 08:20:49 PM »

It might not be a bad time to just retire based upon injury and become a sportscaster.   I mean, he's going out on TOP, he is a known name, he has a communications degree, and he's well-spoken most of the time.  

I could see him replacing the balding, aging host they have on "First Take".  Imagine he and Skip Bayliss debating every morning.  He could milk that career for another decade.  Or three.  

Or, he could come back and be average.  And even under the extension of the 555,000 he got this year... in another 2 years, he's a footnote (kinda the way Tebow did).

At the time Tebow finished his amazing run, beating the Steelers, I posted on getbig that he should FAKE an injury, retire with this amazing "What if?" mystique, and become a talking head on ESPN, college gameday, etc....  INSTEAD, he came back to be entirely average, and cut, and now he's doing commercials about how he can't get a contract and being used for footnotes by ESPN from time to time.  

If it's just a sprain and he's fine, then he should come back and play another 10 years.  Get that big contract.  Revis got a $million a game to be entirely average last year.   He makes as much in one game as Sherman makes in TWO YEARS.  

BUT if Sherman is injured and realizes his explosiveness might be gone... the time is right to strike gold with broadcasting.  
jesus christ dude....

he just won a superbowl, hes not retiring... stfu, eat your humble pie, accept that you look like a fool, AGAIN, and move on.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: February 02, 2014, 08:22:50 PM »

You may have something here. He is a great player but he does have that mouth that makes him a natural camera bitch that people like to hear talk shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 02, 2014, 08:25:00 PM »
You may have something here. He is a great player but he does have that mouth that makes him a natural camera bitch that people like to hear talk shit

I'm saying he's a smart dude.  He could be a long-term star in media.   Tebow was inspiring while he was winning, but he sounded like Forest Gump when he did interviews.  Sherman has a degree in communications, and has a serious IQ... interesting, good looking... he'd be a star on ESPN. 

Or he could be an average CB with a one-year minimum contract extension.   hey, I'm just playing devil's advocate *IF* he's injured.  I'm sure he's fine. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #218 on: February 02, 2014, 08:28:04 PM »
I'm saying he's a smart dude.  He could be a long-term star in media.   Tebow was inspiring while he was winning, but he sounded like Forest Gump when he did interviews.  Sherman has a degree in communications, and has a serious IQ... interesting, good looking... he'd be a star on ESPN. 

Or he could be an average CB with a one-year minimum contract extension.   hey, I'm just playing devil's advocate *IF* he's injured.  I'm sure he's fine. 
or he coukd recover fully and gi on to be the best cb to play thr gwme. Youre obsession with seeing sherman fail is bordering on a mental issue.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #219 on: February 02, 2014, 08:36:49 PM »
He ain't hurt that bad and he's got many more years in the game.

He's the best CB in the game right now.

That's just a fact.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 02, 2014, 08:44:11 PM »
Tebow caught a nice little sweet spot.

momentum was on his side, emotions were high, he was the story of the season.  He got hella lucky on some games, he caught defenses off guard with his style.  He was fresh and excited and nobody knew how to handle him.

Now?   Today, defenses know to cover their man, force him to run right, where he throws against his body (slowly) and is hella inaccurate.  A couple more hits and he'll slow down. His confidence starts sliding and he'll go 3-13.

He had a cool run.  As someone mentioned, faking an injury and starting a career as a spokesman, endorses, or politics would be the way to go.  He plays out 2 more years, and it'll be a year of decline in Denver followed by being cut and fighting with Pryor for 2nd on the Raiders depth chart. 

better to realize the weakness, smile at the position he's in, and scoot into the next step in life.  use his huge recognition for causes way beyond football.  He'll be set for life on $ with a year of that - someone would give him $5 mil to speak for a year, and then he can dedicate his life to something he's good at, really making a difference.

I wrote this TWO years ago.   I said Tebow should retire on top - and not spend 2 years sucking, getting cut, and begging the Raiders for a backup slot. 

And I'm writing it for Sherman today.  IF he rest, heals, and is 100%, then yes, come back and have a HOF career.
BUT if he's 90% at best when he returns - He should surprise everyone and retire. He CAN BE one of the best sports media people, and he can do it for 30 more years.  However, if injured, he cannot be the best at his position, and in 2 years, will be just another flash in pan average player.  If he's not 100%, I think he'd be smart to realize he'll never be hotter in the NFL (top of game + SB win + defeated manning + went out as the "bad guy" who actually won).... and to jump to media and just start kicking ass there.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 02, 2014, 08:47:20 PM »
jesis christ dude....

he just won a superbowl, hes not retiring... stfu, eat your humble pie, accept that you look like a fool, AGAIN, and move on.

Seriously...talk about being a hater...wow

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #222 on: February 02, 2014, 08:48:35 PM »
He ain't hurt that bad and he's got many more years in the game.

He's the best CB in the game right now.

That's just a fact.

This.  Plus I love the fact that he didn't cower to the media frenzy after his "rant".  In fact, I'd say he stifled the criticism quite well.  Good for him for not being an "Uncle Tom".  Guy is a BOSS!  Little Dickey Sherman is all grown up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 02, 2014, 08:51:27 PM »
This.  Plus I love the fact that he didn't cower to the media frenzy after his "rant".

By Monday afternoon, he was sorry. He sent a text message to ESPN's Ed Werder apologizing for his actions.

"I apologize for attacking an individual and taking the attention away from the fantastic game by my teammates ... That was not my intent," Sherman said, according to ESPN.
He also expressed some regrets on ESPN Radio's "SVP and Russillo" show.

"Obviously I could have worded things better and could obviously have had a better reaction and done things differently," he said on that show. "But it is what it is now, and people's reactions are what they are."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: February 02, 2014, 09:14:14 PM »
By Monday afternoon, he was sorry. He sent a text message to ESPN's Ed Werder apologizing for his actions.

"I apologize for attacking an individual and taking the attention away from the fantastic game by my teammates ... That was not my intent," Sherman said, according to ESPN.
He also expressed some regrets on ESPN Radio's "SVP and Russillo" show.

"Obviously I could have worded things better and could obviously have had a better reaction and done things differently," he said on that show. "But it is what it is now, and people's reactions are what they are."

And ?