Author Topic: Is This Possible W/O Steroids?  (Read 6980 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: Is This Possible W/O Steroids?
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 05:38:56 AM »
 :D drug free for life, eat heavy, making it happen

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 06:39:48 AM »
I live in Washington and have trained with Ben on a number of occasions and have followed his progress for a few years now. He is definitely lifetime drug free. He has always trained for progress and never has taken any focus from progressing his lifts.

But off course you live and trained and followed.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 06:44:48 AM »
No - absolutely not. The only way anyone gains any muscle or lifts more than a girl is by using steroids. If anyone doesn't look like a you and actually has muscle there is no possible way they did it - and it IS your fucking business as to absolutely everything they use - who do these drug junkies think they are with the whole privacy crap. You look like a little slob ONLY because you are not all drugged up - NOT because you are weak willed.
I am glad you have questioned this - man SOMEBODY needs to be asking the tough questions

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 07:23:10 AM »
Definitely looks drug free to me.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2014, 07:37:01 PM »
No - absolutely not. The only way anyone gains any muscle or lifts more than a girl is by using steroids. If anyone doesn't look like a you and actually has muscle there is no possible way they did it - and it IS your fucking business as to absolutely everything they use - who do these drug junkies think they are with the whole privacy crap. You look like a little slob ONLY because you are not all drugged up - NOT because you are weak willed.
I am glad you have questioned this - man SOMEBODY needs to be asking the tough questions

I'm guessing you're under 6ft

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2014, 10:02:39 AM »
@nasht5, mark competes as a raw lifter now.  he doesn't compete or train in suits or briefs anymore.

And Mark has also lost a lot of weight as well. Yes he's out of gear so now his hips/glutes have to get stronger while he squats in the hole. losing weight also can sap strength.

I think the kid in the vid could be drug free. certainly not enough evidence to suggest otherwise.
sept 10th APF