Author Topic: Uncle junior takes the plunge.  (Read 4523 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Uncle junior takes the plunge.
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 04:21:54 PM »
It only hurts when it penetrates the skin and then the muscle. Once it is in the muscle you don't feel a thing... Unless you have shaky hands and make the needle move too much in the muscle... or if you hit a nerve... or if you pop a vein or artery... or if you inject an air bubble into a vein and it causes pulmonary embolism... HTH  ;D

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 05:08:25 PM »
I don't really feel any pain at all pinning, just a little discomfort for the next 2 days when flexing the muscle pinned (in my case vast)

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 05:19:35 PM »
My wife hit a vein in my shoulder this morning with a cc of Tren Ace and a cc of Mast Prop. Got fucking Tren cough, lungs on fire, seeing stars dizzy and 5 minutes of pure hell. You know what she said? At least you know it isn't bunk gear.....that's why I love her. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 09:03:50 PM »
My wife hit a vein in my shoulder this morning with a cc of Tren Ace and a cc of Mast Prop. Got fucking Tren cough, lungs on fire, seeing stars dizzy and 5 minutes of pure hell. You know what she said? At least you know it isn't bunk gear.....that's why I love her. 
See what I mean, these type of things sound incredibly awful and you guys treat it so casually.  It can`t possibly be good for you.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2014, 09:05:56 PM »
lol@ letting a woman inject you
fuck

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2014, 09:14:14 PM »
lol@ letting a woman inject you
fuck
Wouldn`t that be better than doing it yourself?  How do fat people do it? wouldn`t they have to push through layers of fat and would some be too fat to even get to the muscle?

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2014, 09:20:46 PM »

why would you inject in the delts in the first place?  Why not glute or thigh?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2014, 09:24:30 PM »
Wouldn`t that be better than doing it yourself?  How do fat people do it? wouldn`t they have to push through layers of fat and would some be too fat to even get to the muscle?
probably
I don't know, dude
I just know I wouldn't let a woman inject me with a cc full of gear, bunk or not

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2014, 09:24:51 PM »
Thats not near as bad as I would act.  I would hyperventilate and probably pass out.  I am a pussy when it comes to stuff like that.  Even just thinking about donating blood makes me nauseous.  You roiders are braver than I will ever be.

I used to get nervous when i'd have my blood drawn; passed out even at doc's office.   We're wired to have fear and anxiety when getting injured; but you can get used to it.  Now needles don't bother me at all; doesn't even hurt at all.   If someone knows what they're doing there is virtually no risk of hitting vein (just gotta put needle in the right location).

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2014, 09:25:22 PM »
I just know I wouldn't let a woman inject me with a cc full of gear, bunk or not

you wouldn't let a female doctor or nurse draw your blood?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2014, 09:26:58 PM »
you wouldn't let a female doctor or nurse draw your blood?
drawing blood isn't injecting a potentially lethal substance into my blood vessels, possibly causing a clot or a cardiac embolism

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2014, 09:32:20 PM »
drawing blood isn't injecting a potentially lethal substance into my blood vessels, possibly causing a clot or a cardiac embolism

that's what aspiration is for.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2014, 12:17:22 AM »
See what I mean, these type of things sound incredibly awful and you guys treat it so casually.  It can`t possibly be good for you.

its better than taking orals

that shit fucks you up

makes you hold a shit load of water
T

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2014, 12:25:25 AM »
No injection feels the same, sometimes it's so smooth and painless you feel like you can do it 100times. Next day the needle hurts like hell just getting through skin, then it's ok, you push the needle deep then 5mm from fully in you go through a vein, or scar tissue and it feels like a bee just stung you.
The worst is when you've rotated injection sites but come the day to inject site 1 it's still sore from the last time especially if 2ml was injected in one go.  Then you know this one is going to be a painful one.  I'd say every 1 in 5 hurts much more than the others.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2014, 03:19:53 AM »
its better than taking orals

that shit fucks you up

makes you hold a shit load of water
Its called excessive calories, although I am flattered that you think I was on drugs.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2014, 03:22:57 AM »

Any way, have you apologised to ESFitness yet you snidely little shit?
  ;D

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2014, 03:29:41 AM »
I literally cannot feel the needle going in. Sometimes blood squirts out, yes. But a bit of pressure and it stops.

I am dead inside though, so maybe it usually hurts a little.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2014, 03:33:34 AM »

No haven't taken anything yet, every time I keep getting saved by the bell, had a business trip come up unexpectedly to Dubai which meant I had to delay things, it's not a problem about the drugs I bought I have plenty of friends who would take them from me if I decided it was a mistake to consider them.

HAHAHA...Joon, you are the funniest wimp ever, I give you that one, and i mean it in a nice way cos I do like you.

When a real juicer has a trip coming up, before he packs he takes a double shot lol. I used to do it all the time.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2014, 03:52:30 AM »
Its called excessive calories, although I am flattered that you think I was on drugs.

you look jacked pro

props if you were clean

ive never seen that type of water bloat volume on a natty
T

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2014, 08:23:28 AM »

I am 35 getting nose job in the summer I am on waiting list for the surgeon I want to see.

Reason I have big nose is because I broke it several times boxing, I already had one operation on it but it was not aesthetic it was just to make me breathe normally.

I really don't care about the women aspect or sleeping around etc those things don't motivate me anymore, I had plenty of those things when I was in my twenties. Prefer to settle down with lady I care about etc maybe have a family.

Just that I had so many injuries and feel like without juice I will end up hurting myself more if I keep pushing and pushing and I have a huge over training complex which psychologically I can't get out of, just enjoy training really long and hard.

Don't fix it unless it looks super fucked up

It probably gives you a good look being broken

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2014, 08:29:37 AM »
No injection feels the same, sometimes it's so smooth and painless you feel like you can do it 100times. Next day the needle hurts like hell just getting through skin, then it's ok, you push the needle deep then 5mm from fully in you go through a vein, or scar tissue and it feels like a bee just stung you.
The worst is when you've rotated injection sites but come the day to inject site 1 it's still sore from the last time especially if 2ml was injected in one go.  Then you know this one is going to be a painful one.  I'd say every 1 in 5 hurts much more than the others.

Said it perfectly. This is exactly what pinning is

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2014, 08:55:55 AM »
You're so fucking vain it's insane junior.  ::)

You are far worse than any woman I've known.

I don't think you need plastic surgery but if you want to get it fine. It's your face and you're the on that has to look at it every day. My nose is big too but I accept it. We can't all be glamorous. I make many women feel better about their looks.

HOWEVER I THINK YOU NEED TO STOP MAKING THOSE RIDICULOUS DUCK FACES WITH THE POUTY LIPS AND ALL.

You do it in your pictures and your videos. And if you do insist on doing the duck lips at least wear some lipstick to accentuate them.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2014, 08:59:04 AM »

I don't think you need plastic surgery but if you want to get it fine. It's your face and you're the on that has to look at it every day. My nose is big too but I accept it. We can't all be glamorous. I make many women feel better about their looks.

HOWEVER I THINK YOU NEED TO STOP MAKING THOSE RIDICULOUS DUCK FACES WITH THE POUTY LIPS AND ALL.

You do it in your pictures and your videos. And if you do insist on doing the duck lips at least wear some lipstick to accentuate them.

do you think you will get married

the first get big wedding
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2014, 08:59:17 AM »

That's not vanity. That's insecurity at its most obvious. Two extreme polar opposites. How can you confuse the two?

He clearly wants to improve his appearance in the hopes it'll garner your interest and that of other people, which by extension will raise his own confidence.

Why do you need to attack him, too. He's clearly vulnerable.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2014, 11:51:27 AM »
Fuck i wish my hair was that much 'receeded'
You dont need to do owt mate just concentrate on working out, avoiding gay diets, and finally getting round to injecting your test.
Plasic surgery is for women and fags, unless you are BJ121 levels of ugly then its acceptable.