Author Topic: placing next gear order, need advices from 15, esf, van, disgusted  (Read 27712 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: placing next gear order, need advices from 15, esf, van, disgusted
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2017, 03:11:49 PM »
yeah ..right...

Lol at you thinkingbyou know what was on or how heavy I was in any pic you post lol

Was maybe 205 there. Nice try

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2017, 03:13:56 PM »
Lol at you thinkingbyou know what was on or how heavy I was in any pic you post lol

Most impressive physique will you train me

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2017, 03:15:43 PM »

and the only time in shape for you

if you mean a 19 inch fat synthol or prop site injection swollen arm then that might have been somewhere near 19,

how big where they there, go on make a twat of yourself again...

Simple Simon

« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2017, 03:17:00 PM »
Most impressive physique will you train me
he needs to get onstage, he would clean house....

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2017, 03:18:05 PM »
Kahn, can you describe DJ181's fitness/boxing dreams from a Nietzschean perspective?

Well, as I understand it, DJ's just trying to fill his time with what seems to me to be a modest goal. It might be pointless and maybe even futile in the eyes of others, but his will to attain it gives his time meaning. These would be qualities of the Ubermensch, who is the creator and author of his own values.
      However, Ubermenschen don't seek attention and external validation; moreover, they are not offended by the common opinions of others (which means nothing to them). An Ubermensch does not name call or meltdown. They just live their excellence and superiority above the ordinary and inferior -- they are strong, secure, and impervious. Ubermenschen don't try to be Ubermenschen; they are Ubermenschen. Their excellence does not require a self-defense; it's obvious. The Lubermenschen, however, are wholly different. They just look oily from having overactive sebaceous glands.

In any case, good luck to DJ.

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2017, 03:23:31 PM »

Actually he needs to stay offstage and clean his house....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2017, 03:27:19 PM »
Wide back & shoulders should be your priority. Arms will come. Armsvatbtheir largestbwere 19/19.25 & was training them 1-2x a month.

thats true

got this machine at my second gym, perfect for lat width and a broad back  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2017, 03:30:05 PM »
Well, as I understand it, DJ's just trying to fill his time with what seems to me to be a modest goal. It might be pointless and maybe even futile in the eyes of others, but his will to attain it gives his time meaning. These would be qualities of the Ubermensch, who is the creator and author of his own values.
      However, Ubermenschen don't seek attention and external validation; moreover, they are not offended by the common opinions of others (which means nothing to them). An Ubermensch does not name call or meltdown. They just live their excellence and superiority above the ordinary and inferior -- they are strong, secure, and impervious. Ubermenschen don't try to be Ubermenschen; they are Ubermenschen. Their excellence does not require a self-defense; it's obvious. The Lubermenschen, however, are wholly different. They just look oily from having overactive sebaceous glands.

In any case, good luck to DJ.

impressive stuff

my goal now is to completely ignore the hatrez

wonder what Mentzers idol Ayn Rand would say with regards to this  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2017, 03:31:38 PM »
impressive stuff

my goal now is to completely ignore the hatrez

wonder what Mentzers idol Ayn Rand would say with regards to this  ???

she would say to you  "do you even lift?.."

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2017, 03:34:14 PM »
she would say to you  "do you even lift?.."

;D

Mentzer did have some of the best arms EVER

Simple Simon

« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2017, 03:38:49 PM »
;D

Mentzer did have some of the best arms EVER

half inch bigger than mine...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2017, 03:49:53 PM »
half inch bigger than mine...

but esf's are bigger

and 15's probably are as well

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2017, 04:44:14 PM »
Assuming the sides aren't overbearing just run whatever you're running right now for 4-6 months straight before you decide to change things

It takes time to build quality muscle tissue, even juiced to the gills.  Don't get impatient and change things before you can see how the drugs truly affect your physique

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2017, 05:06:05 PM »
Assuming the sides aren't overbearing just run whatever you're running right now for 4-6 months straight before you decide to change things

It takes time to build quality muscle tissue, even juiced to the gills.  Don't get impatient and change things before you can see how the drugs truly affect your physique

this post here has heavily influncened me

1. the healthiest way to be incredibly big is to blast as much steroids as physically possible with hgh and insulin in a timeframe that lets you not die, afterwards you can maintain it on lower dosages and stay big, exactly what trevor did,
 no need to do weird cycle ideas that make you go up and down, build your muscle once and maintain or gain it back whenever you want

basically blast til you hit desired size which in my case is 180, then cruise and maintain and refine it

like to do it just staying on deca, but might have to switch to tren ace ie. 150-300,mg per week, we will see...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2017, 10:02:50 PM »
this post here has heavily influncened me

1. the healthiest way to be incredibly big is to blast as much steroids as physically possible with hgh and insulin in a timeframe that lets you not die, afterwards you can maintain it on lower dosages and stay big, exactly what trevor did,
 no need to do weird cycle ideas that make you go up and down, build your muscle once and maintain or gain it back whenever you want

basically blast til you hit desired size which in my case is 180, then cruise and maintain and refine it

like to do it just staying on deca, but might have to switch to tren ace ie. 150-300,mg per week, we will see...

Stay on shit as long as you can afford unless you want to have kids. Simple as that. Methyltrienolone for the money will blow anything else you take out of the water. 100% & I rarelybsay there are absolutes in using anabolics because everybody is different. But I've never seen a guy not get and talk about and rave about the results from MT.. Including ex ifbb pros who've been using shitbsince the 80s and since there was legit vet products out of Mexico.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2017, 12:12:24 AM »
what ever it is you choose to do dj.. always do the exact opposite of this wanna be^ advice this cripple give and I'm being serious,, otherwize you will end like him in and out of hospitals and latr on in life in hospices,, he is not what bodybuild is all about.. he give very very bad name for athletics on here and i sure hope he is not on gh15 because i would throw him so far he woudnt be able to say the word jacktaquila fast enough befoe he would be thrown out,,

work with hormones that all of us worked with don't play with his bathroom sink poison,,

i predict a very bad future for elite cripple,, its a shame,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2017, 12:27:27 AM »

potential to dethrone phile heath imho

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2017, 12:56:04 AM »
weird id hit 600mg of eq and never responded, felt jack shit... all my friends swore by it... decided to try decca and BAM! found my poison got lean and huge off of 300mg. while my other buddies call decca "a pussy drug its only to lube joints".. everyone is different
real men= no rubbers

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2017, 01:51:51 AM »
weird id hit 600mg of eq and never responded, felt jack shit... all my friends swore by it... decided to try decca and BAM! found my poison got lean and huge off of 300mg. while my other buddies call decca "a pussy drug its only to lube joints".. everyone is different

my thoughts exactly

each one of us should be our own scientist and try and test out each compound to see how we react to it, and focus on and use the ones that do us well

I tried to blast test and it just fucked me up and i became a water logged toad with a thicker waist and zero size anywhere else

so.... FUCK DAT NOISE

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2017, 02:39:13 AM »
what ever it is you choose to do dj.. always do the exact opposite of this wanna be^ advice this cripple give and I'm being serious,, otherwize you will end like him in and out of hospitals and latr on in life in hospices,, he is not what bodybuild is all about.. he give very very bad name for athletics on here and i sure hope he is not on gh15 because i would throw him so far he woudnt be able to say the word jacktaquila fast enough befoe he would be thrown out,,

work with hormones that all of us worked with don't play with his bathroom sink poison,,

i predict a very bad future for elite cripple,, its a shame,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Lol funny you say that when your 'bible/' is stolen from ppl like me YEARS before 2005 or 2013. Fucking monkey

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2017, 02:48:59 AM »
Lol funny you say that when your 'bible/' is stolen from ppl like me YEARS before 2005 or 2013. Fucking monkey

if you know so much why do you look like shit

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2017, 05:34:53 AM »

That's because you have a genetic response to drugs. Some people in here don't seem to understand this.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2017, 07:10:05 AM »
That's because you have a genetic response to drugs. Some people in here don't seem to understand this.

true, and each drug effects each individual diffently

be your own scientust and find out wbat works best for you

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2017, 07:49:12 AM »
my thoughts exactly

each one of us should be our own scientist and try and test out each compound to see how we react to it, and focus on and use the ones that do us well

I tried to blast test and it just fucked me up and i became a water logged toad with a thicker waist and zero size anywhere else

so.... FUCK DAT NOISE

How are you at such an sickly body weight and still manage to NOT have abs?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2017, 08:07:03 AM »