Author Topic: how many pet owners are familiar with this ?  (Read 7388 times)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: how many pet owners are familiar with this ?
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 10:23:41 PM »
pedro is 18lbs at 1 year old.  hope the fukr stops growing soon.  he's starting to intimidate me.  hogs the bed n sofa too.

Man around here had a cat with a pituitary condition...grew into a kitty cat pituitary giant weighing 30 pounds.   It kept being mistaken for an exotic wild cat because it was a tiger stripe cat...the Man had to get a letter signed by his veterinarian and cosigned by a local judge certifying that it was a domestic cat.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »
Man around here had a cat with a pituitary condition...grew into a kitty cat pituitary giant weighing 30 pounds.   It kept being mistaken for an exotic wild cat because it was a tiger stripe cat...the Man had to get a letter signed by his veterinarian and cosigned by a local judge certifying that it was a domestic cat.
How adorable.  A huge cat.   ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2011, 10:48:06 PM »
Dog always sits in the drivers seat.  Go on, move over.  Every day.

yup

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 10:53:44 PM »
I would be kicking the shit outta that cat.

My dogs? That's another story.

I just make them move over, and if they don't move far enough over, they get kicked out.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 10:55:56 PM »
funny pic, i think from the Funk thread

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 11:05:37 PM »
When I was a teenager we had a doberman called Venus.  I would get up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet and look in my mum and dads bedroom.  Venus had got into bed with them and was under the covers with her head on the pillow.  It was halarious.   ;D 

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 12:08:23 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 12:09:15 PM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2011, 12:23:53 PM »
fucking cat  >:(

I have a king size bed so it's not that bad ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 04:35:49 PM »
No they don't.  Cats are very clean.  They clean themselves.  And you just sound like an animal hater!  You're the gross one for hating on animals. 
I do not hate animals, in fact if I could I would like to own a farm with an assortment of different animals. I have owned a dog and plan on getting another one eventually. So, your animal hater theory is junk. And cats are not clean, you must be delusional. Cats walk around in their shit and piss multiple times a day.
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2011, 06:22:47 PM »
I remember a while ago I was out with the guys, came home, my gal was lying in  bed diagonally, and the dog (over 100 lbs) plus the cat, plus the rabbit (not kidding here) were al in the bed on my spot. Fuck.
Are you serious, do you really own a rabbit, cat, woman and a dog as well ?
V

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2011, 07:23:20 PM »
I really like animals, but i could NEVER tolerate them in the house.

I absolutely hate it when i visit friends who have cats or dogs and their fucking hair is  EVERYWHERE, it smells of animal, shit, piss and dog/cat food in the house. You probably don't realize this whne you are living with an animal, like a smoker, but it's gross.

The worst thing is animals in the bedroom, it's more than disgusting to sleep in a bed where a dog or cat has been lying, no matter how "clean" they might be, they are still dirty.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2011, 10:45:18 PM »

I absolutely hate it when i visit friends who have cats or dogs and their fucking hair is  EVERYWHERE, it smells of animal, shit, piss and dog/cat food in the house. You probably don't realize this whne you are living with an animal, like a smoker, but it's gross.

The worst thing is animals in the bedroom, it's more than disgusting to sleep in a bed where a dog or cat has been lying, no matter how "clean" they might be, they are still dirty.

Unless the animals, either dogs or cats, are not house broken there is no reason one's house would smell of piss and shit. I don't know about cats, but dogs can be smelly if they aren't bathed every so often. People smell worse when they don't bathe and they smell sooner then a dog does.

You are right about hair. Dogs and cats should be brushed frequently to help control shedding. Cats can be worse than dogs when it comes to hair. I have two dogs. One sheds worse than the other. I vacuum almost daily. Since dogs and cats can't clean the house, this responsibility falls on the animal's owner.

Many dogs are not outside pets. They, like us need the comfort and warmth that being indoors affords them. It is now generally recommended that cats be kept indoors for health and safety.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2011, 10:54:02 PM »
I share my bed with my two dogs. One sleeps under the covers. Fortunately, it's the little Rat Terrier who only weighs about 18 pounds. The other dog, a Lab and Terrier mix weighs 80 lbs. He's good about sleeping at the foot of the bed. If my wife goes to bed before I do, the dogs go to be with her. Later when I go to bed they immediately move to my bed.

Right at this moment, the big dog is laying on the couch while the little one is nestled in my wife's lap. Yes, they are both spoiled.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2011, 09:55:24 AM »
Cats are nasty creatures. A friend once threw a cat into a pool, I never knew cats could walk on water.

I never understood people who say this.  I love dogs too, but they are much nastier than cats.  Always trying to eat shit, literally.  Never seen a cat do that.  Also, never had a cat try to dry hump me either.  Not to mention cats have the decency to bury their shit instead of leaving it all over the yard.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »
I never understood people who say this.  I love dogs too, but they are much nastier than cats.  Always trying to eat shit, literally.  Never seen a cat do that.  Also, never had a cat try to dry hump me either.  Not to mention cats have the decency to bury their shit instead of leaving it all over the yard.

I loled
R

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2011, 07:41:56 AM »
I loled

;D  I would have cleaned it up a bit, but I wanted to make a point.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2011, 01:41:38 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2011, 09:31:01 PM »

x2
T