Author Topic: how can diabetics take hgh  (Read 4473 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
how can diabetics take hgh
« on: March 09, 2012, 09:04:59 PM »
i was taking hgh and i am insulin dependent diabetic, but as i upped the dose of hgh and the longer i was on it the less i responded to insulin my blood sugar would be in 500's and i couldnt get it down without almost 200 ius of insulin? how are bodybuilders that are diabetic supposed to take hgh?

mcluvin

• Getbig II
Re: how can diabetics take hgh
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 12:32:53 PM »
I am type 2 myself. I asked an up and coming (future) Pro how he handles diabetes and HGH. He said to keep it low 2-3 iu's a day. I have gone up to 10 iu's on occasion but not for longer than 2 months. I also had to up my Lantus and novalog use to keep BS stable. As a diabetic you will have some obstacles in competetive bodybuilding.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 08:35:56 PM »
fuck are you serious, gh15 pretty much says you have to take massive amounts of gh to become anything in bodybuilding, is there no other route for a diabetic to take to get a pro physique. what would you guys recommend

bber

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 09:24:23 AM »
I got a friend that is insulin dependant. he made the best gains I have ever seen anybody make without steroids, and has said he can play with the dosage for better gains but has yet to really do so

just realised how useless this post was, my bad lol

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 09:57:42 AM »
I am type 2 myself. I asked an up and coming (future) Pro how he handles diabetes and HGH. He said to keep it low 2-3 iu's a day. I have gone up to 10 iu's on occasion but not for longer than 2 months. I also had to up my Lantus and novalog use to keep BS stable. As a diabetic you will have some obstacles in competetive bodybuilding.

What dosage for your fast and long acting insulin so you need for 2 to 3 iu gh use with diabeties.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 01:57:22 PM »
fuck are you serious, gh15 pretty much says you have to take massive amounts of gh to become anything in bodybuilding, is there no other route for a diabetic to take to get a pro physique. what would you guys recommend
who fukcing cares what GH15 has to say about this?  Can't anyone think for themselves?

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 05:34:11 PM »
What dosage for your fast and long acting insulin so you need for 2 to 3 iu gh use with diabeties.

I take 80units Lantus in the morning and about 5 units of novalog 4-5 times a day when needed. I almost always take some Novalog before training. Icheck my BS 5 times a day minimal.