Author Topic: Peer Group Pressure To Use  (Read 1213 times)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Peer Group Pressure To Use
« on: November 21, 2007, 07:57:44 PM »
I am in the position where my close friends are juiced to the Gills,I have not used in 3 years and they keep telling me to get hooked up but i used for 12 years prior to my retirement i just want to get to 6ft Lean at 225 and call it quits.

Ive ignored them for 3 years but how many newbies fall for this shit.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: Peer Group Pressure To Use
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 08:34:16 PM »
I am in the position where my close friends are juiced to the Gills,I have not used in 3 years and they keep telling me to get hooked up but i used for 12 years prior to my retirement i just want to get to 6ft Lean at 225 and call it quits.

if you were legitimately lean at 6 foot 225 that would be an outstanding achievement, why continue to use?
its comin today

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 08:38:47 PM »
 ??? ??? 

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 08:52:21 PM »

if you were legitimately lean at 6 foot 225 that would be an outstanding achievement, why continue to use?
Im currently 270 just trying to keep up with my mates at the gym, Ive ditched them and am starting to lose weight and bring up my conditionig, i only continued to use to keep up with my mates poundages Then i said fuck this 3 years ago.

Ive realised im never going to get on stage so whats the f-ing point of using them.Im vascular at 225 i do not look big but very athletic my girlfreind loves that look and im spending 3 hrs in the gym a day for the last week doing moderate weights in 6 months i hope to reach my goal, I have to train with 100% percent intensity to reach my goal,Its very hard work at the moment

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 10:09:10 PM »
i'm confused you must be terribly obese if you're 270 and still aren't absolutely peeled at 225...?

if you just use an ECA stack and hit the cardio hard for 3 months and get your diet in order how could you not cut to 225 with low bodyfat?  if you think 6 feet 225 at around 7% bodyfat is small then yeah you should go back on the sauce
its comin today

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 10:14:46 PM »
If you werent a pussy you would be cool in their eyes.
$

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 10:46:03 PM »
i'm confused you must be terribly obese if you're 270 and still aren't absolutely peeled at 225...?

if you just use an ECA stack and hit the cardio hard for 3 months and get your diet in order how could you not cut to 225 with low bodyfat?  if you think 6 feet 225 at around 7% bodyfat is small then yeah you should go back on the sauce
Im not totally obese i have a 38 inch waist, i think 225 with some semblance of abs around the 10% bodyfat is realistic.

I look up to Croatch for the ideal of hardwork and Genetics he is crazy big for a natural at 5,7 at over 200 pounds for a natty.

225 is not small for my body type im a true Mesomorph i plan on losing 45 pounds with calorie defecit diet while hitting Moderate weights hard over the next 6 months losing 7 pounds a month i plan on doing it very slow or i will burn up to much muscle.I do not use cardio for the simple reason i lose a pound of fat for a pound of muscle.

What really fucked me up was using HIT natural i was doing 280 for reps of 12 and ate just to many calories,A high volume workout will make me weaker but much more quality muscle while burning fat.

If i hit 225 at around 10% is totally realistic ive been training since 18 and am 35 now.I do not consider 225 small at 6ft its my ideal weight natural i have been at this weight before with a little help of small doses of stanazol and felt my best.

Anyway my future does not include the yo yo effect of steroids im leaving my ego at the door when i enter the gym.Thanks for the interest

I will post photos in june or july of 2008

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 10:53:15 PM »
If you werent a pussy you would be cool in their eyes.
I was cool in there eyes for many years like happy hour injecting ourselves and who could be the biggest.

Truth behold my freinds income surpass mine and there using HGH,Slin something i would never touch.

We still get together and piss up and smoke premium grade reefer. ;D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 10:55:21 PM »
Im not totally obese i have a 38 inch waist, i think 225 with some semblance of abs around the 10% bodyfat is realistic.

I look up to Croatch for the ideal of hardwork and Genetics he is crazy big for a natural at 5,7 at over 200 pounds for a natty.

225 is not small for my body type im a true Mesomorph i plan on losing 45 pounds with calorie defecit diet while hitting Moderate weights hard over the next 6 months losing 7 pounds a month i plan on doing it very slow or i will burn up to much muscle.I do not use cardio for the simple reason i lose a pound of fat for a pound of muscle.

What really fucked me up was using HIT natural i was doing 280 for reps of 12 and ate just to many calories,A high volume workout will make me weaker but much more quality muscle while burning fat.

If i hit 225 at around 10% is totally realistic ive been training since 18 and am 35 now.I do not consider 225 small at 6ft its my ideal weight natural i have been at this weight before with a little help of small doses of stanazol and felt my best.

Anyway my future does not include the yo yo effect of steroids im leaving my ego at the door when i enter the gym.Thanks for the interest

I will post photos in june or july of 2008

good luck, im at the goal i set my diet to and its a great feeling once you're there
its comin today

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 11:01:11 PM »

I don't know if the drugs will help you get to 6ft anyway ;)