Author Topic: Flex at the Arnold.  (Read 9053 times)

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Pour effacer la tache originelle.
Re: Flex at the Arnold.
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2014, 06:52:47 PM »
Flex looks amazing better than heath, But he just to short to be taken serious.must be hard to take knowing you are Mr.Olympia but a few inches too short and not a thing you can do about it.

Hi Ms Robles.

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Pour effacer la tache originelle.
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2014, 07:12:42 PM »
Nope, but nails had it right...a long, long time ago, that was my username.

... mm not sure what you're saying. Is it ebonics or am I missing something?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2014, 09:24:56 PM »
So weird that Henry can drive tanks and defend his Country but isn't tall enough to ride the Tilt-a-World at the local fair. :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2014, 07:12:15 AM »
you pathetic 3rd world shithole half educated imbecile turd, avergae genetics is you this is someone who stepped on the olympia stage.

you dumb fucking ox.

lol  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2014, 07:24:45 AM »
I think he would look a bit better with less muscle and was less thick.  Other than that, good physique for a short guy.

It's called bodybuilding, village idiot ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2014, 08:37:04 AM »
Doesn't Flex Lewis realize that the "Flex" franchise was taken a while back by Flex Wheeler. Nobody and I mean nobody thinks of Flex as Flex Lewis. Idiot.
This! You would think he could come up with a name not taken! Great way to market yourself, only in Bodybuilding!

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2014, 10:22:04 AM »
It's because they're sacrificing hardness in exchange for more size. It's the IGF-1 and GH, dude. If they only used steroids and dieted down like they usually do, they'd all look like pieces of vein-covered flint. Doing that won't get them endorsements and medals, so they go for the mutant look. Just listen to the narrators for the AC right now...they're saying a guy like Evan Centopani who's 260 at 5'11" needs "bigger" legs. The judging criteria and the panelists who score it is what ruined the sport.

And you're right, Joe Blo doesn't want to look like that. So bodybuilding has returned to its niche nature after brief mainstream exposure in the '90s and the audience is once again composed of schmoes, fetishists, assorted relatives, and promoters.

This is the turht right here. I think the only way BB can improve is if the judging is changed and the standards are adjusted. It is ridicolous that someone who is 5'10 or less walking around at 250+ punds of muscle is considered "not good enough" many BB'ers from this generation will die early at this rate.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2014, 07:56:34 PM »
HIdetada looks like shit

he's got weak arms , weak back

so overrated

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2014, 08:31:45 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2014, 08:33:36 PM »
Jose

Damn, I came in a bit smooth again.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2014, 08:27:04 AM »
Damn, I came in a bit smooth again.
LOT SIZE PER SQUARE IN ON THAT FELLA...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2014, 01:25:00 PM »
It's because they're sacrificing hardness in exchange for more size. It's the IGF-1 and GH, dude. If they only used steroids and dieted down like they usually do, they'd all look like pieces of vein-covered flint. Doing that won't get them endorsements and medals, so they go for the mutant look. Just listen to the narrators for the AC right now...they're saying a guy like Evan Centopani who's 260 at 5'11" needs "bigger" legs. The judging criteria and the panelists who score it is what ruined the sport.

And you're right, Joe Blo doesn't want to look like that. So bodybuilding has returned to its niche nature after brief mainstream exposure in the '90s and the audience is once again composed of schmoes, fetishists, assorted relatives, and promoters.

You're right. Growth hormone, IGF-1 and insulin could be the cause of the inflated smooth soft muscle look. They best part of your post is you called me dude.  :D