Author Topic: Chick claims he is natural at the 1990 NPC Nationals?  (Read 4893 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Chick claims hes natural in this video, bullshit?
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 03:13:28 PM »
My opinion is that once there's nothing in your system, you're "free". It is laughable to hear someone say that they're "off of everything" when the last shot of their cycle was a week ago.  :)  Certain organizations require contestants to be clean for one year or more before allowing them to compete. Others simply require that you pass a test. Like everything else, it's subjective.

Thanks man, good answer. Kinda clarifies things a bit better... Ultimately it does seem a very subjective area..
O

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 04:23:30 PM »
LOL....funny stuff, guys.

What possible reason would I have to lie about it?  It was almost 20 years ago.

As I've stated before...never took anything as a teenager, started after I turned 20, was on till 1990 when the NPC decided to drug test. I went off at the end of the Nationals in 1989...had a pre test in Jan or so....there was still a trace of Deca (which stays in your system a long time)....continued to train drug free and competed and was tested for the 1990 Nationals (where I placed 5th in the Lt HVY class....

Contest weight at the 89 USA was 219....contest weight at the 90 Nationals was 205 after making weight.

Whats not to believe?

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2009, 04:25:36 PM »
were you in good condition before you dieted for this show chick?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 04:33:51 PM »
were you in good condition before you dieted for this show chick?

Yeah...I was pretty lean as a kid, and coming off 3 straight years at the National shows ( all 3 in 1989)

For anyone thats doubts me...you can look up the 1989 USA and compare it to the 90 Nats...it's not even close.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 04:39:51 PM »

As I've stated before...never took anything as a teenager, started after I turned 20, was on till 1990 when the NPC decided to drug test. I went off at the end of the Nationals in 1989...had a pre test in Jan or so....there was still a trace of Deca (which stays in your system a long time)....continued to train drug free and competed and was tested for the 1990 Nationals (where I placed 5th in the Lt HVY class....

Contest weight at the 89 USA was 219....contest weight at the 90 Nationals was 205 after making weight.

Whats not to believe?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 04:43:48 PM »
i can easily believe Bob was drug free for that show, you saw that he came down to 196 there.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 04:44:43 PM »

Whats not to believe?
chick fella,,why do you have to post in this thread YOU AND I KNOW DAMN WELL THEY WONT BLIEVE AT ALL YOU HORMONIZED ABOUT AFTER 20 THIS I KNOW,,YOU CAN TELL PEOPEL ON HERE OTHERWISE THEY WANT TO MAKE YOU A LIAR AND LAIR SOME MORE

they dont know what means good genectiv,,if someone on here post pic that i know is hormoizied they getbig come on here and say he i snatrual with 20inch arms with 8% bF,,they dont know better if you notice the hormonize guys konw what is natral and not natural vs getbig poster my fiend,,

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 04:47:32 PM »
chick fella,,why do you have to post in this thread YOU AND I KNOW DAMN WELL THEY WONT BLIEVE AT ALL YOU HORMONIZED ABOUT AFTER 20 THIS I KNOW,,YOU CAN TELL PEOPEL ON HERE OTHERWISE THEY WANT TO MAKE YOU A LIAR AND LAIR SOME MORE

they dont know what means good genectiv,,if someone on here post pic that i know is hormoizied they getbig come on here and say he i snatrual with 20inch arms with 8% bF,,they dont know better if you notice the hormonize guys konw what is natral and not natural vs getbig poster my fiend,,

Pretty sad, actually....but your right on the money as usual.

Genetics are EVERYTHING in bodybuilding...as anyone could see from my pics at 13, 14, 15 years old...

All we can do is try and educate my friend....

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 04:47:49 PM »
 Well we can add that to the list of questions that Chick is going to be asked via his polygraph. I hope that you dont need that 10grand for anything.

M!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009, 04:49:32 PM »
as you saw from the clip Bob's shoulder width and tremendous quad sweep and shape didn't magically disappear so genetics are VERY important.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2009, 04:52:21 PM »
Well we can add that to the list of questions that Chick is going to be asked via his polygraph. I hope that you dont need that 10grand for anything.

M!

Add it on...no problem...along with "Did I ever do steroids as a teenager? Have you ever smoked a ciggarette, pot, or any other recreational drug?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2009, 05:00:12 PM »
bob what was your diet plan b4 you really began training hard? can u list meal by meal plz
then what wa sit like when you were competing...same deal meal by meal
then what was it like when u got older like when u filmed the war 4 worlds...i know u touched on it briefly as u cooked your egg whites after walking on treadmill...but ya hardcre fans want to know the specifics plz
then nowadays what is your diet like?? meal by meal plz? and do u change your diet on weekends and special occasions?

thanks
w

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2009, 05:27:15 PM »
skinny arms for a guinea

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2009, 06:00:38 PM »

1990 was the year a lot of shows were drug tested.  All of the pro shows and the NPC Nationals were tested.  Shawn Ray and a number of athletes were DQ in various shows so at the Nationals, everyone was coming in pretty much clean. 

I would say that Bob wasn't any different but he just didn't right that year.  Way too Light.
A

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2009, 06:05:32 PM »
that'd be the one time I'd disagree with him

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: Chick claims he is natural at the 1990 NPC Nationals?
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2009, 10:19:50 PM »
 i will never understand this boards obsession with ragging on chick.. ???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2009, 10:25:40 PM »
i will never understand this boards obsession with ragging on chick.. ???

240 started it years ago, and after he grew himself a vagina the rest of us felt obligated to pick up where he left off.
Ron: "I am lazy."

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2009, 11:11:23 PM »
 I SEE.. LOL  ;D