Author Topic: Polio Leg Don 3.0 2014 inductees.  (Read 7303 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Polio Leg Don 3.0 2014 inductees.
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2014, 08:21:58 PM »
yes esf has posted more than one pic.

n

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2014, 08:23:25 PM »

He has? I have never see one.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2014, 08:23:54 PM »

My bad guys. Where is the pic? Always curious to see who I am talking to

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2014, 08:34:15 PM »
This.

And its nothing personal...seems like an OK guy...but he should know most of the real people here who train and post pics.....his shit goes in one ear and out the other....dont believe a single word.

eh, this is a discussion board.

I'm not coming in here to post a pic of myself to validate myself or "prove" anything to you morons.

I have an actual REAL life that doesn't involve seeking the approval of people on an internet message board, namely a message board KNOWN to house a number of people who just come here to fuck around.

posting pics on a message board to garner "approval" is pathetic. if I want approval, i'll take off my shirt in the gym, around people who I actually KNOW and who's opinions might actually matter to me.

nothing personal, but none of your opinions here matter to me. surely not enough for me to jeopardize my freedom being in the biz that I'm in.

and saying the old "post pics of STFU" stuff is juvenile and I've been seeing it since '98 (around the time when you could actually attach files on these boards).

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2014, 08:36:22 PM »

I'm not coming in here to post a pic of myself to validate myself or "prove" anything to you morons.

I have an actual REAL life that doesn't involve seeking the approval of people on an internet message board, namely a message board KNOWN to house a number of people who just come here to fuck around.

posting pics on a message board to garner "approval" is pathetic. if I want approval, i'll take off my shirt in the gym, around people who I actually KNOW and who's opinions might actually matter to me.

nothing personal, but none of your opinions here matter to me. surely not enough for me to jeopardize my freedom being in the biz that I'm in.

and saying the old "post pics of STFU" stuff is juvenile and I've been seeing it since '98 (around the time when you could actually attach files on these boards).

If the opinions don't matter just post a pic and not the pages and pages describing your physique.

I like you too good dude. I am really curious.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2014, 08:42:16 PM »

Ah...excuse 12....." I cant be identified"  ....LOLOL.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 08:42:30 PM »
If the opinions don't matter just post a pic and not the pages and pages describing your physique.

I like you too good dude. I am really curious.

I'm not posting pics for a variety of reasons, the least of which means I don't wish to be identified... to put a face/body/image to a screenname.

I've been to prison already, and I've read alllllll kinds of discoveries and heard allllll kinds of stories about how guys got caught and what evidence was used against them.

so, you can have it one of two ways, either I answer and comment on topics here truthfully and you never know who I am, or I post a pic and give generic, edited, filtered answers... no honest honest drug talk, whether it's drug use or the "tricks of the trade" of UGL's.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 08:44:51 PM »
Good legs Gal and falco.

Sorry about starting a circlejerk Shizzo,just giving props where it`s due.

Come to think of it,I`d give Shizzos physique props to,if it was ever warranted,but sadly,he doesn`t train,just posts about posting.

True. I wonder what would happen if he could ever muster the discipline to put the bottle down, stop posting just to get attention, and actually step into a gym and pick up a weight.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2014, 08:45:44 PM »

? Why the lie

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2014, 08:45:46 PM »
Ah...excuse 12....." I cant be identified"  ....LOLOL.

"LOL" all you want you little fa ggot.... you're delusional if you think one day i'll be sitting in court looking back at the time I posted pics to prove something to your punk ass.

12 excuses? nah pussy... it's the same "excuse", also called a REASON, by those of us who didn't huff gas all through high school (like yourself).

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2014, 08:45:57 PM »
i can describe the pics ive seen.

one is shredded doing hanging abs curls.

other is sideway lat spread,kinda, looked quite jjacked(ofc i said something liek "doesnt look like you lift ;D )

n

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2014, 08:46:17 PM »
True. I wonder what would happen if he could ever muster the discipline to put the bottle down, stop posting just to get attention, and actually step into a gym and pick up a weight.

Not much physique wise.

But he would feel a lot better about himself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2014, 08:47:35 PM »
"LOL" all you want you little fa ggot.... you're delusional if you think one day i'll be sitting in court looking back at the time I posted pics to prove something to your punk ass.

12 excuses? nah pussy... it's the same "excuse", also called a REASON, by those of us who didn't huff gas all through high school (like yourself).

Woo hoo...we got a tough guy here.   ;D

I dont believe you...you can jump up.and down all day.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2014, 08:47:47 PM »
   ? Why the lie
nah its not lie.

we had a back and forth and he got annoyed enough to post pics.

2 different occasions.

one i calle dhim out and he posted, other timkeit was "Noone" who called him a fattie and then esf posted a pic doing leg raises for abs where hes shredded.

n

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2014, 08:49:11 PM »
nah its not lie.

2 different occasions.

one i calle dhim out and he posted, other timkeit was "Noone" who called him a fattie and then esf posted a pic doing leg raises for abs where hes shredded.

It is a bit odd to poo poo the idea of posting pic on a bodybuilding board.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2014, 08:49:52 PM »
nah its not lie.

2 different occasions.

Here's a new one I guess. I am a convict and I sent a pic to someone else. Come on guys.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2014, 08:51:03 PM »
i can describe the pics ive seen.

one is shredded doing hanging abs curls.

other is sideway lat spread,kinda, looked quite jjacked(ofc i said something liek "doesnt look like you lift ;D )

I was actually fat in the hanging leg raise pic.. like 7%... felt fat anyways, after spending a year at 5%, plus holding water from NPP..

forgot about the sideway rear relaxed pose.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2014, 08:53:05 PM »
Yeah now I really think he's full of shit.  Did he post a pic or not?

Someone so vehemently against pics because his freedom is on the line.. has actually posted two...but forgot..

Really now.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2014, 08:53:31 PM »
Here's a new one I guess. I am a convict and I sent a pic to someone else. Come on guys.
it was without face.

why not.

I was actually fat in the hanging leg raise pic.. like 7%... felt fat anyways, after spending a year at 5%, plus holding water from NPP..

yeah, but shredded enough, "amy withehouse" approved ;D

the back shot looked quite watery though
n

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2014, 08:53:37 PM »

Lol.  5% and driving a rolls Royce is for peasants. Awesome stuff dude

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2014, 08:55:18 PM »
nah its not lie.

2 different occasions.

Naw, it was Flin who annoyed him enough to get him to post a pic.
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2014, 08:56:19 PM »
Why not someone here just posts the pics he put up and get on with it. I haven't seen them either and I figure most haven't as well.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2014, 08:57:31 PM »

I'm not posting pics for a variety of reasons, the least of which means I don't wish to be identified... to put a face/body/image to a screenname.

I've been to prison already, and I've read alllllll kinds of discoveries and heard allllll kinds of stories about how guys got caught and what evidence was used against them.

so, you can have it one of two ways, either I answer and comment on topics here truthfully and you never know who I am, or I post a pic and give generic, edited, filtered answers... no honest honest drug talk, whether it's drug use or the "tricks of the trade" of UGL's.

You have to admit dude. You've got some wild stories. I think they are interesting it would just be cool to see one form of proof. Like your stories are nuts!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2014, 08:58:00 PM »
Lol.  5% and driving a rolls Royce is for peasants. Awesome stuff dude

He also had fights to the death in prison...and sewed is "wounds" with guitar string ...apparently the guards in the prison he went to were OK with the prisoners having organized  gladiator games..its not like they would get in any trouble if that got out.......LOL

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2014, 09:02:18 PM »
He also had fights to the death in prison...and sewed is "wounds" with guitar string ...apparently the guards in the prison he went to were OK with the prisoners having organized  gladiator games..its not like they would get in any trouble if that got out.......LOL

Hahahaha ES, come on now dude. You gotta stop with that crap.