Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266084 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #850 on: August 27, 2017, 01:21:53 AM »
I dunno why I even just responded to u. So not worth my energy.
I digress....I'm an idiot.

Think about it. If no one responds to this creep, he will be primarily posting to himself. I've said it before and I am saying it again. I'm done with Poodle. This asshole is not capable of having an actual discussion.

Question; Do you think on average that gay folks are more intelligent than supposedly straight closed minded people are?  ;)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #851 on: August 27, 2017, 01:49:20 AM »
Think about it. If no one responds to this creep, he will be primarily posting to himself. I've said it before and I am saying it again. I'm done with Poodle. This asshole is not capable of having an actual discussion.

obviously not, because you fag agenda lovers can't defend any of your viewpoints.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #852 on: August 27, 2017, 05:04:23 PM »
Oh this is nice, I like this:

Children raised by gay couples are twice as likely to be in poverty as children of straight married couples.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/headlines/beyond-stereotypes-poverty-in-the-lgbt-community/

..but yeah sure gays are juuust as capable of raising kids

::)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #853 on: August 27, 2017, 05:07:50 PM »
Question; Do you think on average that gay folks are more intelligent than supposedly straight closed minded people are?  ;)

they're not

1. Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/

2. Homosexuals are more likely than straight people to have anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and to commit suicide. Source: http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #854 on: August 27, 2017, 06:56:24 PM »
Ok, getting back on track. Rangerwil if you had to have sex with a woman can you describe what you would like that woman to look like?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #855 on: August 27, 2017, 07:03:48 PM »
Ok, getting back on track. Rangerwil if you had to have sex with a woman can you describe what you would like that woman to look like?

he was fucking women before he miraculously "turned" gay

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #856 on: August 27, 2017, 09:16:56 PM »

I don't think we're more intelligent than straight people. I'm certainly not. :)
We may have statistically been more 'creative' in the arts and entertainment field. But that's subjective.

As bottom Poodle said, I have had sex with plenty of females. Yes, plenty. I'd do it again if the mood hit me. I live in Sin City and there are tons of swingers that both live and visit here.
What would she look like??
I really like big boobs.
I liked/like all sorts of females. Interestingly I've always liked muscle chicks. Not just in-shape --diesel drugged up females.
Short thick tiny girls with big boobs--yummy.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #857 on: August 27, 2017, 09:56:10 PM »

I have a strong suspicion he is going to say "Matt Canning"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #858 on: August 27, 2017, 10:13:56 PM »
geez, 860 posts in this thread. The reek of precum and sound of twitching balloon knots is strong here
"

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: August 27, 2017, 10:31:55 PM »
geez, 860 posts in this thread. The reek of precum and sound of twitching balloon knots is strong here

says quite a bit doesn't it....

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: August 27, 2017, 10:36:02 PM »

Keep in mind this is actually two gimmicks with 420 posts each in the thread.

And ten posts where Prime reminds everyone he is "bisexual", when actually he is a flaming homo who was too much of a coward to come out of the closet and live as a gay man, so he shamefully hid behind a wife.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #861 on: August 27, 2017, 10:44:43 PM »

And ten posts where Prime reminds everyone he is "bisexual", when actually he is a flaming homo who was too much of a coward to come out of the closet and live as a gay man, so he shamefully hid behind a wife.

While waiting with bated breath for her to die (probably gave her dietetics to further her kidney disease) so he could start sticking his dick into other men's assholes.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #862 on: August 27, 2017, 10:46:11 PM »

Rangerwill said at the beginning somewhere that "rangerwill" is not his main account, so he was upfront(well possibly in back considering this thread). Who is the other gimmick?
"

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: August 27, 2017, 10:52:01 PM »
While waiting with bated breath for her to die (probably gave her dietetics to further her kidney disease) so he could start sticking his dick into other men's assholes.

Prime is definitely a bottom.

You know that homo is a catcher, not a pitcher.

He works the "accounts receivable" side of glory holes.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #864 on: August 27, 2017, 10:52:55 PM »
Rangerwill said at the beginning somewhere that "rangerwill" is not his main account, so he was upfront(well possibly in back considering this thread). Who is the other gimmick?

Obviously he's referring to me but I'm original

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #865 on: August 27, 2017, 10:53:32 PM »
Prime is definitely a bottom.

You know that homo is a catcher, not a pitcher.

He works the "accounts receivable" side of glory holes.

I thought gays just switched

(actually tbh I've never considered it before)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: August 27, 2017, 11:00:32 PM »
I thought gays just switched

(actually tbh I've never considered it before)

That old fruit has had more cock in him than Hanes underwear.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #867 on: August 27, 2017, 11:07:53 PM »
That old fruit has had more cock in him than Hanes underwear.

whatever, i consider it all equally disgusting

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #868 on: August 27, 2017, 11:09:54 PM »
There are just some things you don't say. Way too fucking far.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #869 on: August 27, 2017, 11:39:06 PM »
There are just some things you don't say. Way too fucking far.

pussy ass bitch, you know it's true

why aren't you allowed to say true things?  why must everything be sugar coated?  why are we pandering to the lowest common denominator of man?

why the fuck are we coddling everybody, everybody, EVEN ADULTS?

ffs grow up.  go visit afghanistan.  see how far your attitude gets you there.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #870 on: August 27, 2017, 11:46:30 PM »
pussy ass bitch, you know it's true

why aren't you allowed to say true things?  why must everything be sugar coated?  why are we pandering to the lowest common denominator of man?

why the fuck are we coddling everybody, everybody, EVEN ADULTS?

ffs grow up.  go visit afghanistan.  see how far your attitude gets you there.
True things? You just said that a husband wanted to expedite his wife's death, even hinting that he may have tried to kill her sooner.

How fucked up do you have to be, to say something like that? You must be an empty shell of a person. You aren't truly living. You survive off of the pain and suffering of others. Utterly demented.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #871 on: August 27, 2017, 11:52:23 PM »
True things? You just said that a husband wanted to expedite his wife's death, even hinting that he may have tried to kill her sooner.

How fucked up do you have to be, to say something like that? You must be an empty shell of a person. You aren't truly living. You survive off of the pain and suffering of others. Utterly demented.

lol wut

i have no idea how me being a jackass to some gay guy on here who lied to his wife for decades equals the bold

but then again, what can I expect.  All the gay agenda defenders are lacking even the simplest sort of intelligence.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #872 on: August 28, 2017, 05:55:54 AM »
That's correct..and contrary to what some of you morons think, I'm NOT a gimmick and again--I haven't lied once.
I've sworn on my dads grave that I'm being honest. Would serve no purpose to lie and start this whole thing. In fact--it's gotten old because of Poodle's posts here. No --I'm not offended, but fuck, he's annoying.
Like a retarded child.

I originally thought this would be fun. But now it's boring.
Would be nice if somebody ELSE came out too.
I can't be the only one.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #873 on: August 28, 2017, 07:19:51 AM »
To Top Poodle and all other anti-gay (male*) posters:

In the big scheme of the world, it does not matter one little bit what your beliefs are.  What matters are the LGBT laws on the books, and society's attitudes.  Regardless of what you think and wish, LGBT people around the world are NOT ever going back in the closet.  Things are never going to be like they used to be, with LGBT citizens living hidden, invisible lives from the rest of society.  The t-shirt below says it all.

*All the anti-gay threads and posts I see on Getbig are all really directed at homosexual men.  I don't see any anti-gay sentiment directed at homosexual women, i.e. lesbians.

A final word: I won't be responding to comments on this post, at least not today anyway.  I am a very busy person.  I have a life.  A life that includes actually spending time in the gym working my muscles.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: August 28, 2017, 07:46:46 AM »
That's correct..and contrary to what some of you morons think, I'm NOT a gimmick and again--I haven't lied once.
I've sworn on my dads grave that I'm being honest. Would serve no purpose to lie and start this whole thing. In fact--it's gotten old because of Poodle's posts here. No --I'm not offended, but fuck, he's annoying.
Like a retarded child.

I originally thought this would be fun. But now it's boring.
Would be nice if somebody ELSE came out too.
I can't be the only one.

you're not really out though unless you care to say what other account you post under. no?