Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 265243 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #875 on: August 28, 2017, 07:55:53 AM »
you're not really out though unless you care to say what other account you post under. no?

that's what makes this so silly

"protecting" his other getbig name   ::)
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #876 on: August 28, 2017, 01:41:02 PM »
No your not out - just a gimmick
You keep on about your other Getbig account
Your so proud of your Fag gotness yet you
Won't say who you are.

Yeah really proud.. ::)

So what I couldn't care less as I'm anonymous

Only I ain't preaching Fag gotness under a different account
To Protect this one You Are.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #877 on: August 28, 2017, 05:15:59 PM »
To Top Poodle and all other anti-gay (male*) posters:

In the big scheme of the world, it does not matter one little bit what your beliefs are.  What matters are the LGBT laws on the books, and society's attitudes.  Regardless of what you think and wish, LGBT people around the world are NOT ever going back in the closet.  Things are never going to be like they used to be, with LGBT citizens living hidden, invisible lives from the rest of society.  The t-shirt below says it all.

*All the anti-gay threads and posts I see on Getbig are all really directed at homosexual men.  I don't see any anti-gay sentiment directed at homosexual women, i.e. lesbians.

A final word: I won't be responding to comments on this post, at least not today anyway.  I am a very busy person.  I have a life.  A life that includes actually spending time in the gym working my muscles.

Not true.

Getbig hates fat ugly lesbians.

In fact, we only let Ron Avidan post here because she owns the place.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #878 on: August 28, 2017, 05:23:45 PM »
Not true.

Getbig hates fat ugly lesbians.

In fact, we only let Ron Avidan post here because she owns the place.
Why does Princess L get a pass? She has been a part of creating more scissors than a Fiskar factory.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #879 on: August 28, 2017, 05:53:59 PM »
that fucking t-shirt exemplifies the entire problem with the gay agenda.

if you're gay and wear that t-shirt: you're my enemy

if you're gay and act normal, without defining your entire fucking life by your sexuality (like ranger, you, primer, etc... we've got no problems

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #880 on: August 28, 2017, 10:14:21 PM »
U make it seem like I walk up to people and tell them I'm gay in the first sentence.
U dont know me.

if you're gay and wear that t-shirt: you're my enemy

So fucking what?
Who the fuck cares that their your enemy?
What are you gonna do?
Right...not a fucking thing.
Deal with that shit like you've been doing. All u can do is go online and preach.
hahahah
BWAHAHAHHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Pathetic Poodle...really absolutely pathetic.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #881 on: August 28, 2017, 11:01:32 PM »
U make it seem like I walk up to people and tell them I'm gay in the first sentence.

That's literally 1. exactly what you do on here, 2. exactly what you do in gay "pride"

Ffs explain to me how sticking your penis into another man's asshole is something to be proud of.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #882 on: August 28, 2017, 11:04:32 PM »
Gays have a high, very high, disgust threshold.

That in and of itself is a psychological flaw.

LOL at you freaks trying to normalize it. Even you know it's wrong, that's why you feel shame in what you do and who you are, every day of your lives... and you try to (badly) compensate for that by the ostentatious gay pride parades and movement.

It's despicable, every child you pervert to your movement is a child lost, and somehow your *proud* of that?

Shameful, really. Very very shameful.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: August 29, 2017, 01:20:25 AM »
Gays have a high, very high, disgust threshold.

That in and of itself is a psychological flaw.

LOL at you freaks trying to normalize it. Even you know it's wrong, that's why you feel shame in what you do and who you are, every day of your lives... and you try to (badly) compensate for that by the ostentatious gay pride parades and movement.

It's despicable, every child you pervert to your movement is a child lost, and somehow your *proud* of that?

Shameful, really. Very very shameful.

They Have No Shame or Real Pride in Themselves
They are Flawed Mentally By Nature

They Can't Have, Sticking Their Cock up Another Man's Arse
They Clearly Know It's Not Normal

They Do Everything To Try & Make It Acceptable To The Heterosexual Population

The Queer Fag gots Will Have To Support The Paedophile Acceptance Movement As The Paedophiles
Will Likely Claim They Are Normal & Proud & It's Been Happening For Thousands Of Years

Paedophiles Are Even Worse Than Fa gg ots - - All Of Them Very Badly Flawed

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #884 on: August 29, 2017, 03:30:59 AM »
pedophile acceptance is already on the move, groundwork's been set with transgender children.

if a child can deny objective reality and claim to be another sex after being brainwashed by teachers and parents and society, why can't that same child give consent to sexual relations with an older man, after all, consent is solely SUBJECTIVE, and we've already done away with objectivity in the sexual realm....

it's really a sign of the times in the west.  :-X

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #885 on: August 29, 2017, 04:17:50 AM »
U dont know me.So fucking what?
Who the fuck cares that their your enemy?
What are you gonna do?
Right...not a fucking thing.
Deal with that shit like you've been doing. All u can do is go online and preach.
hahahah
BWAHAHAHHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Pathetic Poodle...really absolutely pathetic.

have you ever looked at another man and thought to yourself "I'd eat the corn...." ?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #886 on: August 29, 2017, 05:03:25 AM »
pedophile acceptance is already on the move, groundwork's been set with transgender children.

if a child can deny objective reality and claim to be another sex after being brainwashed by teachers and parents and society, why can't that same child give consent to sexual relations with an older man, after all, consent is solely SUBJECTIVE, and we've already done away with objectivity in the sexual realm....

it's really a sign of the times in the west.  :-X

What a disgusting thought....I know standards have slipped but normal people will never let it go that far....

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #887 on: August 29, 2017, 05:07:54 AM »
What a disgusting thought....I know standards have slipped but normal people will never let it go that far....

normal people have let children as young as seven decide they're the opposite sex and put them on hormone therapy to delay puberty and then pay for artificial appendages or gaping wounds between the legs.

so yeah, i think the writing's on the wall about what's coming next.

normal people won't CONSENT to children having sex with men, but all the weak liberal leftists still have that innate male desire to be admired or respected.  they sure as hell aren't getting it from women, not with how emasculated and effeminate they are. 

who can they still get it from?

...children.  children look up to any adult.

so there's a hell of a lot more silent desire and complicit acceptance of pedophilia than meets the eye.

the gay pride movement was what initiated it all.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #888 on: August 29, 2017, 08:16:43 AM »
I'm curious how many anal loads (unprotected) the poster has received in his life and from how many different guys.

Answer that and then I will ask more.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #889 on: August 29, 2017, 09:22:34 AM »
I'm curious how many anal loads (unprotected) the poster has received in his life and from how many different guys.

Diner is in about 2 hours CET. Thanks for ruining it, asshole.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: August 29, 2017, 10:07:43 AM »
A while back Shizzo who now goes by the name "The Phallus" saw that even the fags on getbig like tbombz, primemuscle and Vince goodrum were more well liked and accepted than he is, sensing his opportunity he stole his sisters iPhone and selected randomly from the 743 negro sounding names in her contacts list,meeting 'Deshaun' down a grubby back alley while wearing his sisters dress and some packing out an old exhaust silencer glued to his bald head he proceeds with his filthy life changing act, Deshawn comments that Kelly's hair feels softer and more conditioned than usual as he pushes down forcing Shizzo to gag, Shizzo doesent care though as in his head he is already typing out his infamous "sucked a dick last night" post and thinking this finally is the day he makes it on getbig

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #891 on: August 29, 2017, 10:34:45 AM »
explain to me how sticking your penis into another man's asshole is something to be proud of.
How can u equate a sexual act as something to be proud of at all? I could see not being proud of a sexual act..like being a pedophile.
Why you seem to think all gay men are into kids is beyond me.
 Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children, and are pre-adolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joe-kort-phd/homosexuality-and-pedophi_b_1932622.html

And you Poodle bring up kids and gays alot...I mean a WHOLE lot.
It's fucking gross. Sounds like you have something going on..

have you ever looked at another man and thought to yourself "I'd eat the corn...." ?

Hell fucking yeah.
Sometimes I see gay guys that are so hot I almost loose my mind.
But it's prob just like you when you see a super hot chick.

Go back into Poodle's post on this thread alone---look how many times he brings up children.

I'm a top so that answer would be zero.
Ask some real questions--not just the gross stuff for laughs.

However...I do like that term anal loads.
yummy. :D

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #892 on: August 29, 2017, 01:07:38 PM »
Why you seem to think all gay men are into kids is beyond me.

what?

Simple Simon

« Reply #893 on: August 29, 2017, 01:16:16 PM »

Hell fucking yeah.
Sometimes I see gay guys that are so hot I almost loose my mind.
But it's prob just like you when you see a super hot chick.

you think how great his tits look?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #894 on: August 29, 2017, 01:20:14 PM »
you think how great his tits look?

yes i do

EDIT: shit forgot to change gimmick accounts

Simple Simon

« Reply #895 on: August 29, 2017, 01:22:08 PM »
yes i do

EDIT: shit forgot to change gimmick accounts

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: August 29, 2017, 01:37:07 PM »
The is a good article published the The Williams Institute, UCLA School of Law. Brad Sears and Lee Badgett outline in detail how discrimination affects poverty in the LGBT Community.

Some folks argue that LGBT people aren't discriminated against. Research shows that many are.

"Parents and Children. Approximately 17% of same-sex couples are raising their “own” children. Williams Institute research has consistently shown that children of same-sex couples have poverty rates twice those of children in heterosexual married couple households. For these families, being denied the legal protections and economic safeguards provided to married couples and parents and children could contribute to higher poverty rates."

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/headlines/beyond-stereotypes-poverty-in-the-lgbt-community/

This article was previously referenced in this tread. If you take the time to read it, you may notice how some people convolute the truth in an effort to prove their views.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: August 29, 2017, 01:48:29 PM »
The is a good article published the The Williams Institute, UCLA School of Law. Brad Sears and Lee Badgett outline in detail how discrimination affects poverty in the LGBT Community.

Some folks argue that LGBT people aren't discriminated against. Research shows that many are.

"Parents and Children. Approximately 17% of same-sex couples are raising their “own” children. Williams Institute research has consistently shown that children of same-sex couples have poverty rates twice those of children in heterosexual married couple households. For these families, being denied the legal protections and economic safeguards provided to married couples and parents and children could contribute to higher poverty rates."

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/headlines/beyond-stereotypes-poverty-in-the-lgbt-community/

This article was previously referenced in this tread. If you take the time to read it, you may notice how some people convolute the truth in an effort to prove their views.

Flawed - How can 2 Fagg ots have - Concieve & give birth to their own children  ::)
They cannot.

Whole article is Flawed - Just like the Faggo ts

Oh & I did not read said Flawed article.

Simple Simon

« Reply #898 on: August 29, 2017, 01:50:54 PM »

Flawed - How can 2 Fagg ots have - Concieve & give birth to their own children  ::)
They cannot.

Hole article is Flawed - Just like the Faggo ts

Oh & I did not read said Flawed article.
I hope that was on purpose... ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: August 29, 2017, 01:54:26 PM »
I hope that was on purpose... ;D

Oops no it wasn't- well spotted.

I'm sure I'm partially dyslexic

My pal once said I should buy a warehouse
I ended up buying a whorehouse  ;)