Author Topic: Right now I am sympathetic to outright violence against antifa  (Read 13361 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Right now I am sympathetic to outright violence against antifa
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2017, 02:11:03 AM »
This.

It's unwise for the far right to even hold public protests in the current political climate. The media will justify any violence against them while any violence they display (even in self defence) will be used to further demonize them and restrict their voices on the internet. Even the mainistream Republicans and conversatives take the side of the far left over the far right.

What the media is doing is portraying a tiny fringe group as being representative of the typical Trump voter. During his campaign, Trump was selling out 20,000 seat arenas around the country. Meanwhile, you had 500 people showing up in Charlottesville and these people are supposed to represent the Trump base.

The truth of the matter is violence rates around the country are at historic lows with the exception of predominantly black inner cities which are at historic highs. These inner cities are controlled exclusively by Democrats. The MSM is their media arm.  This is the big cover-up. Republicans don't speak out on this for fear of being labeled a racist. They've been cowed by eight years of a black president. When Trump called inner cities a disaster the media was more outraged that he had the nerve to say such a thing than
the fact that what he was saying was 100% true.

America’s Top Cities for Homicides Are on Track for Historic Rates in 2017

https://www.thetrace.org/2017/07/gun-homicide-rates-baltimore-st-lous-detroit/

Midyear data for fatal shootings show no relief for St. Louis and Detroit, and an acutely alarming trend in Baltimore.

Murders Up in U.S. Cities–But Crime Rate Still Near Record Lows

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4607059/murder-rate-increase-us-cities-2016/%3fsource=dam

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2017, 03:33:44 AM »
You should see some of the GoFundMe pages some of the protestors have up

I believe homie with the bat swinging skills has one up to 350k

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2017, 08:03:07 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2017, 08:31:09 AM »
Why don't they burn their money? I mean how can they stand seeing all those "racist" faces that "oppressed their ancestors" ?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2017, 09:09:29 AM »
Neo-nazis are scumb bag pieces of shit.  However, their #s are thankfully very small.
Antifa is very violent, dress mostly in black, cover their faces and commit assaults, crimes, destroy property, throw urine on police, and burn things.  Their #s are growing.  The media is not covering this dangerous movement enough.  These nasty a-holes need to be checked hard.  They assaulted several reporters last week and attacked police officers even after the small group of right wing people left.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2017, 11:22:05 AM »
Petition to recognize antifa as terror organization

63,666 signed
100,000 goal

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2017, 11:29:59 AM »
I think all white people should have to go to prison then they will see how much black people truely hate you.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2017, 11:45:12 AM »
 This is why I didn't exactly get misty-eyed when what's-her-face got nine-pinned in Charlottesville. Like Fear Factory once said, you want war, you've got war.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2017, 11:55:04 AM »
where do the asians stand with regards to all of this  ???

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2017, 12:16:29 PM »

Typically in front of where you're kneeling with their dicks in your mouth....

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2017, 04:29:42 PM »
What the media is doing is portraying a tiny fringe group as being representative of the typical Trump voter. During his campaign, Trump was selling out 20,000 seat arenas around the country. Meanwhile, you had 500 people showing up in Charlottesville and these people are supposed to represent the Trump base.

The truth of the matter is violence rates around the country are at historic lows with the exception of predominantly black inner cities which are at historic highs. These inner cities are controlled exclusively by Democrats. The MSM is their media arm.  This is the big cover-up. Republicans don't speak out on this for fear of being labeled a racist. They've been cowed by eight years of a black president. When Trump called inner cities a disaster the media was more outraged that he had the nerve to say such a thing than
the fact that what he was saying was 100% true.

America’s Top Cities for Homicides Are on Track for Historic Rates in 2017

https://www.thetrace.org/2017/07/gun-homicide-rates-baltimore-st-lous-detroit/

Midyear data for fatal shootings show no relief for St. Louis and Detroit, and an acutely alarming trend in Baltimore.

Murders Up in U.S. Cities–But Crime Rate Still Near Record Lows

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4607059/murder-rate-increase-us-cities-2016/%3fsource=dam

Boom, there it is.  100% correct on all points.  If this was a sane world that put any value on honesty and common sense your post would be a checkmate.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2017, 06:27:18 PM »

Dunno, ask SF1900...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2017, 06:31:29 PM »
People keep bashing "White Supremacists".  Yeah, do that while ignoring the 20 million murders under communism at a time when Hitler/Germany only murdered 5,000.  And somehow Germany and Italy were the bad guys?  ::)

How about Lazar Kaganovich and the Holodomor?  No big deal right?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2017, 06:44:35 PM »
I think all white people should have to go to prison then they will see how much black people truely hate you.

Put all of Antifa into prison with the blacks. See what they think then.
Q

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2017, 07:07:14 PM »
People keep bashing "White Supremacists".  Yeah, do that while ignoring the 20 million murders under communism at a time when Hitler/Germany only murdered 5,000.  And somehow Germany and Italy were the bad guys?  ::)

How about Lazar Kaganovich and the Holodomor?  No big deal right?

Germans aka NAZIS were actually fighting against these guys to keep them out of Germany.

But these guys were America's, England's, France's allies...  and we gave them a good part of Europe after WWII..  And now the US gov and police are siding with them within US borders.

Stalin's Jews

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish

Here's a particularly forlorn historical date: Almost 90 years ago, between the 19th and 20th of December 1917, in the midst of the Bolshevik revolution and civil war, Lenin signed a decree calling for the establishment of The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, also known as Cheka.

Within a short period of time, Cheka became the largest and cruelest state security organization. Its organizational structure was changed every few years, as were its names: From Cheka to GPU, later to NKVD, and later to KGB.

We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

In his new, highly praised book "The War of the World, "Historian Niall Ferguson writes that no revolution in the history of mankind devoured its children with the same unrestrained appetite as did the Soviet revolution. In his book on the Stalinist purges, Tel Aviv University's Dr. Igal Halfin writes that Stalinist violence was unique in that it was directed internally.

Lenin, Stalin, and their successors could not have carried out their deeds without wide-scale cooperation of disciplined "terror officials," cruel interrogators, snitches, executioners, guards, judges, perverts, and many bleeding hearts who were members of the progressive Western Left and were deceived by the Soviet regime of horror and even provided it with a kosher certificate.

All these things are well-known to some extent or another, even though the former Soviet Union's archives have not yet been fully opened to the public. But who knows about this? Within Russia itself, very few people have been brought to justice for their crimes in the NKVD's and KGB's service. The Russian public discourse today completely ignores the question of "How could it have happened to us?" As opposed to Eastern European nations, the Russians did not settle the score with their Stalinist past.

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty dwarf."

Yezhov was not Jewish but was blessed with an active Jewish wife. In his Book "Stalin: Court of the Red Star", Jewish historian Sebag Montefiore writes that during the darkest period of terror, when the Communist killing machine worked in full force, Stalin was surrounded by beautiful, young Jewish women.

Stalin's close associates and loyalists included member of the Central Committee and Politburo Lazar Kaganovich. Montefiore characterizes him as the "first Stalinist" and adds that those starving to death in Ukraine, an unparalleled tragedy in the history of human kind aside from the Nazi horrors and Mao's terror in China, did not move Kaganovich.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges. In a fascinating lecture at a Tel Aviv University convention this week, Dr. Halfin described the waves of soviet terror as a "carnival of mass murder," "fantasy of purges", and "essianism of evil." Turns out that Jews too, when they become captivated by messianic ideology, can become great murderers, among the greatest known by modern history.

The Jews active in official communist terror apparatuses (In the Soviet Union and abroad) and who at times led them, did not do this, obviously, as Jews, but rather, as Stalinists, communists, and "Soviet people." Therefore, we find it easy to ignore their origin and "play dumb": What do we have to do with them? But let's not forget them. My own view is different. I find it unacceptable that a person will be considered a member of the Jewish people when he does great things, but not considered part of our people when he does amazingly despicable things.

Even if we deny it, we cannot escape the Jewishness of "our hangmen," who served the Red Terror with loyalty and dedication from its establishment. After all, others will always remind us of their origin.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2017, 07:13:54 PM »
In my opinion, nothing good ever comes from violence. The fact that we seem to be living in such a violent and hateful time is beyond worrisome. If we cannot get a grip, we will annihilate humankind. Maybe that was nature's plan from the get-go. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2017, 07:30:28 PM »

Germans aka NAZIS were actually fighting against these guys to keep them out of Germany.

But these guys were America's, England's, France's allies...  and we gave them a good part of Europe after WWII..  And now the US gov and police are siding with them within US borders.

Stalin's Jews

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Thank you!

Great post!

In my opinion, nothing good ever comes from violence. The fact that we seem to be living in such a violent and hateful time is beyond worrisome. If we cannot get a grip, we will annihilate humankind. Maybe that was nature's plan from the get-go. 

So exactly what, pray tell, did you expect people to do about the communist mass murderers, most of whom happened to be Jewish?  Nothing?  Allow them to go on into the night, murdering millions more innocent people?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2017, 09:17:28 PM »
People keep bashing "White Supremacists".  Yeah, do that while ignoring the 20 million murders under communism at a time when Hitler/Germany only murdered 5,000.  And somehow Germany and Italy were the bad guys?  ::)

How about Lazar Kaganovich and the Holodomor?  No big deal right?

I'm still waiting for these Leftists to topple the Lenin statue in Seattle. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2017, 11:38:46 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2017, 11:43:29 PM »
I'm still waiting for these Leftists to topple the Lenin statue in Seattle. 

I'm happy you mentioned that.  It just goes to show that anything - including mass murder - is fine as long as the people doing it are on the same ideological page as they are.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2017, 04:45:34 AM »
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2017, 05:27:36 AM »
Neo-nazis are scumb bag pieces of shit.  However, their #s are thankfully very small.
Antifa is very violent, dress mostly in black, cover their faces and commit assaults, crimes, destroy property, throw urine on police, and burn things.  Their #s are growing.  The media is not covering this dangerous movement enough.  These nasty a-holes need to be checked hard.  They assaulted several reporters last week and attacked police officers even after the small group of right wing people left.
Good thing you're not the president or you'd be ripped a new one for stating the obvious.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️