Author Topic: After Shooting Whiny Customer at Little Ceaser's Pizza, Florida Man Cites "Stand  (Read 1470 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
After Shooting Whiny Customer at Little Ceaser's Pizza, Florida Man Cites "Stand Your Ground"

An argument that started over bad service at a Little Caesar's Pizza shop has lead to a shooting and a man claiming his innocence under Florida's controversial "Stand Your Ground" law.

Randall White, who is 49 years old, got angry when his vegetable thin crust pizza took longer than 10 minutes to prepare. A 51-year-old named Michael Jock was also in line and started arguing with White about his complaining.

The two exchanged harsh words and eventually got in a shoving match.

According to The Tampa Bay Times, Jock has a concealed carry weapons permit and pulled out his .38 Taurus Ultralight Special Revolver when White raised his fist. He fired once and hit White in the lower torso. The two continued to struggle, and another bullet fired, hitting White again in the lower torso.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/12/after_shooting_a_whiney_costum.php

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
justified shooting as far as I can tell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
idiots like this abuse the law.   the standard for getting a permit is FAR too low.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
this is what the country has come to a bunch of idiots walking around with guns

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
what I don't understand is why anyone would eat a pizza from Little Cesars

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Back in the day, you got two of their large square pizzas for $5. Those were great. In fact, one of my best friends, my PE teacher, and I went to see a wrestling event live, after dining on some great Little Caesar's pizza I got (after I won a free pizza coupon at a school event earlier that year).

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Lol. This here is the root of the issue.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Back in the day, you got two of their large square pizzas for $5. Those were great. In fact, one of my best friends, my PE teacher, and I went to see a wrestling event live, after dining on some great Little Caesar's pizza I got (after I won a free pizza coupon at a school event earlier that year).

Do you remember when they had Spaghetti?  No one remembers but me... lol

I had it once in a while as a kid, it came in a plastic container with meatballs, sauce, and garlic bread I think.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Do you remember when they had Spaghetti?  No one remembers but me... lol

I had it once in a while as a kid, it came in a plastic container with meatballs, sauce, and garlic bread I think.

Honestly, I don't remember spaghetti, at least not if it was a side dish with the pizzas I ordered on that particular occasion.

But, their pizzas were bigger than those of Pizza Hut or Domino's. And, you got two of them.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Honestly, I don't remember spaghetti, at least not if it was a side dish with the pizzas I ordered on that particular occasion.

But, their pizzas were bigger than those of Pizza Hut or Domino's. And, you got two of them.

I found a picture :D

I remember their Pizza from when I was young.  It was really good back then.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i was born in 76.    I used to eat little caesars all the time in grade school.  my dad's friend worked there, we would call in orders an hour before close, never pick it up, then he'd bring home the leftovers at 50 cents a pizza.

they were very very popular in akron, OH.   goodyear heights blvd, right on the corner, VERY high foot traffic.  Everyone stopped in for a pizza to go.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
i was born in 76.    I used to eat little caesars all the time in grade school.  my dad's friend worked there, we would call in orders an hour before close, never pick it up, then he'd bring home the leftovers at 50 cents a pizza.

they were very very popular in akron, OH.   goodyear heights blvd, right on the corner, VERY high foot traffic.  Everyone stopped in for a pizza to go.

So did you eat the fucking spaghetti?  ???

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So did you eat the fucking spaghetti?  ???

;D

yeah, it had that red spicy sauce to it, and no meat, if i recall?  I was never a fan.

Kinda tasted like spaghettios, if that makes sense.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I can't believe we have a diabetes problem in this country

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
yeah, it had that red spicy sauce to it, and no meat, if i recall?  I was never a fan.

Kinda tasted like spaghettios, if that makes sense.

Thanks, just wondered if I was crazy or not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Thanks, just wondered if I was crazy or not.

we didnt get it much.  kids didn't like it.  might have cost more than the pizza?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
we didnt get it much.  kids didn't like it.  might have cost more than the pizza?

Wasn't there Pizza way better back then?  I remember it being amazing, now it kind of sucks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Wasn't there Pizza way better back then?  I remember it being amazing, now it kind of sucks.

maybe we were just kids who were just happy to have pizza :)

but yeah, it was probably hand-made with actual ingredients back then.  today's pizza from there is fine when you're drunk, but sober, eew it's weak.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Concealed Carry attracts vigilante arseholes who look for trouble, this customer and the zimmerpigs of the world need to be locked away for a long time where they can't mix with the rest of civilised society.  Is their a greater LOSER than the type of character that wants to conceal carry?  I think not!
V

Tightskin

• Getbig II
Concealed Carry attracts vigilante arseholes who look for trouble, this customer and the zimmerpigs of the world need to be locked away for a long time where they can't mix with the rest of civilised society.  Is their a greater LOSER than the type of character that wants to conceal carry?  I think not!

What about people prone to grammatical howlers ???

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
you are such a whiny communist.

If someone attacks you and you shot him its called elf d fense

you probly think treyvon martin was innocent boy eh?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
you are such a whiny communist.

If someone attacks you and you shot him its called elf d fense

you probly think treyvon martin was innocent boy eh?

Not when you are using lethal force in a situation where your life is not in danger. Unless you're facing Mike Tyson or Lennox Lewis, someone brandishing a fist is not dangerous.

I find it hard to believe that in that situation, pulling the trigger was actually necessary. One would think merely revealing the fact that you have the weapon should have been enough to get him to back off. I don't understand why shooting him ...twice, was even required... and over a thin crust pizza? ???
w

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Little Caesars and Godfathers both had better quality pizza 20 years ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
in FL, you cannot legally shoot someone unless you fear for your life.  it's up to a jury to decide if you really feared for your life.  A little old lady could shoot at a 300 pound BBer who is about to lunge, and a jury would let her off the hook.  But a 300 pound Bber couldn't shoot the same little old lady who was ready to lunge.

A very gray area there - Juries decide.  So unless you're in a spot where you CANNOT flee, your ass needs to at least make an effort to flee. Yes, the law says you don't have to, but really you don't want to shoot someone unless absolutely unavoidable.  If you have a chance to just back down to avoid shooting someone - YOU TAKE THAT CHANCE.  most fights, right or wrong, you can say sorry, i give up, tap out, etc, and they'll stop.   If not, and you can't flee, you do what you have to do.

But all this "Can I shoot someone if..." with a dozen fansasy scenarious they have... that sucks.