Author Topic: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV  (Read 10511 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2024, 02:06:42 PM »
Brian why did you quit on your stool man? Winners never quit and quitters never win.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2024, 02:18:51 PM »
I have Clegg winning 1.

Second round Hankins lays on him, and throws a few blows, but his wind is off. Hankins gets fended off, and has to stand and catch his breath for some of it. Filmer loses interest, and stops filming.

Hankins quit on his stool between 2nd -3rd round.

Yes, both videographer and contest photographers seemed to have aligned against him.
Y

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2024, 02:24:25 PM »
Well it's pretty much permanently established that Brian Hankins is a coward. Way to represent the great state of North Carolina, lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2024, 02:29:05 PM »
Yes, both videographer and contest photographers seemed to have aligned against him.
He`s universally hated, and rightfully so.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2024, 02:41:18 PM »
Brian why did you quit on your stool man? Winners never quit and quitters never win.

The guy was juiced to the max and he still wasn’t strong enough to avoid a shoulder injury. He also has admitted he was a bit gassed too so the injury may have been a false story as he quit because he knew he would lose. Was he really carried away in a stretcher?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2024, 05:00:55 PM »
back quickly after some legal issues

BRIAN

coward

he will never ever turn up

he wanted my deeds so he could lock me up

PS- Josh I never did a degree at Oxford nobody di but it was fun for Brian to call them.

I did an open university one

Brian you are the biggest bitch ever here

you will never turn up

B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2024, 05:01:40 PM »
I will bump this up daily so the coward can't avoid it

grass
B

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2024, 05:03:42 PM »
back quickly after some legal issues

BRIAN

coward

he will never ever turn up

he wanted my deeds so he could lock me up

PS- Josh I never did a degree at Oxford nobody di but it was fun for Brian to call them.

I did an open university one

Brian you are the biggest bitch ever here

you will never turn up

Welcome back.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2024, 05:05:28 PM »
cheers Roberto- save me a spot in the bushes!
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2024, 05:43:24 PM »
I will bump this up daily so the coward can't avoid it

grass

Glad your back 👊🏻

Yep he's the lowest of the low a Khvnt & a Grass 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2024, 07:51:04 PM »
Lost in everything here is the fact that robcguns is willing to be the special guest referee!!!!  rob, you MUST do the 1997 Summerslam HBK entrance.  YOU MUST.  The music, the pyro, the little booty bottoms, the front double bicep, and of course the music and dancing and prancing on the way to the cage.  I couldn't find a video of it but here's one from the night after:

If you fail to do any of these things I will be FUCKING PISSED

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2024, 04:55:15 AM »
I would be willing to go to Rob's state and meet up for burgers and fries maybe even an arm workout with Rob. However you guys seriously overestimate the importance of Josh in my life. He desperately wants to be part of my story. I should never have acknowledged him as now he is going to make these Vegas jerk off vidoes for 6 months.

I am getting my pec operated on as soon as I finish my move. If Rob would like to invite me to his local prior for burgers fries and training great I will be there. After my pec surgery I will be incapacitated for some time. I find it comical this fat fuck thinks he is more important than my pec I am not going to wait 6 months so I can fight grandma I do not believe he will ever come anywhere near me. However, I am also not going to risk my arm post-surgery.  But if Rob invites me to wherever the fuck he trains prior I will go there if anyone wants to find me there at that time good fucking luck they will need it.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2024, 04:59:22 AM »
I would be willing to go to Rob's state and meet up for burgers and fries maybe even an arm workout with Rob. However you guys seriously overestimate the importance of Josh in my life. He desperately wants to be part of my story. I should never have acknowledged him as now he is going to make these Vegas jerk off vidoes for 6 months.

I am getting my pec operated on as soon as I finish my move. If Rob would like to invite me to his local prior for burgers fries and training great I will be there. After my pec surgery I will be incapacitated for some time. I find it comical this fat fuck thinks he is more important than my pec I am not going to wait 6 months so I can fight grandma I do not believe he will ever come anywhere near me. However, I am also not going to risk my arm post-surgery.  But if Rob invites me to wherever the fuck he trains prior I will go there if anyone wants to find me there at that time good fucking luck they will need it.

So you are a scared coward.

As suspected by everyone

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2024, 05:19:35 AM »

Bianca The yellow in you is pouring out - so much for all
your Billy Big bollocks tough man fighting stories  ::)
The i'll rag doll anyone etc - Your arse has gone - now its
pathetic excuse one after the other.
You're Scared Shitless Cup Cake   A loser Liar & Coward

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2024, 05:21:15 AM »
Well it's pretty much permanently established that Brian Hankins is a coward. Way to represent the great state of North Carolina, lol

Isn't Goodrum repping North Carolina as well?
Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2024, 05:27:53 AM »
Isn't Goodrum repping North Carolina as well?

I thought Vin-Dog was in S. Carolina...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2024, 05:46:16 AM »

you are incapacitated now. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2024, 05:51:18 AM »
Soooooooooo therefore Brian if rob invites you to one of the two gyms organised you will turn up and fight????

Nobody believes you anymore Brian

Brian the wannabe tough guy has now turned into Brian and his lawyers in weeks. The stench of absolute bitch is overwhelming
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2024, 06:51:40 AM »
from killing anyone who disrespects him to asking them all out to lunch

The Narcissist has finally been backed into a corner and now he thinks his only way out is superficial charm because he knows his threats dont work anymore.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2024, 07:43:15 AM »
So Robs place now is no good? No one can meet me there? It has to be Vegas in 6 months when you guys know I will be recovering from surgery. Got it. I am not fighting anyone after I get my surgery. I would still win regardless but not going to fuck up my pec after paying 16k to get it fixed. My priority is getting my pec fixed and recovering in time for next season. Not going to wait until Winter to fight a pensioner and again Josh can't fight me. He would be turtled up in under 30 seconds. More importantly he has threatened to harm my child if we were to ever fight he said he would stomp on my kids head afterwards if I didn't kill him. Now he thinks I am going to let him tap out yeah fucking right I am not going to let him walk again.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2024, 07:47:08 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2024, 07:47:42 AM »
All Josh has to do is stay up until Hankins gasses, which would be quick.

He's actually training intervals like a beast, from what I understand.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2024, 07:50:24 AM »

With your attitude,you`d get killed in Massachusetts!

Your a long way from Starbucks homie.  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2024, 07:52:50 AM »
So Robs place now is no good? No one can meet me there? It has to be Vegas in 6 months when you guys know I will be recovering from surgery. Got it. I am not fighting anyone after I get my surgery. I would still win regardless but not going to fuck up my pec after paying 16k to get it fixed. My priority is getting my pec fixed and recovering in time for next season. Not going to wait until Winter to fight a pensioner and again Josh can't fight me. He would be turtled up in under 30 seconds. More importantly he has threatened to harm my child if we were to ever fight he said he would stomp on my kids head afterwards if I didn't kill him. Now he thinks I am going to let him tap out yeah fucking right I am not going to let him walk again.
you talk a good fight, end of story.

Brian believes he is the lead player in his life story but in reality hes a part player in everyone elses

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2024, 07:53:43 AM »
All Josh has to do is stay up until Hankins gasses, which would be quick.

He's actually training intervals like a beast, from what I understand.

Josh would not last 30 seconds I would cover all bets on that