Author Topic: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline  (Read 21744 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline
« Reply #325 on: February 15, 2023, 02:27:12 PM »
My parents are dead and I'm homeless. Living in a BMW is better than nothing, but I've been hospitalized with bloodclots,, in my lungs and in my legs. It's because of the way I have to sleep in my my car.

How's that for honesty.. .
cmon,,,for real????there is nobody that can help or take you in..temporarily.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: February 15, 2023, 02:27:22 PM »
My parents are dead and I'm homeless. Living in a BMW is better than nothing, but I've been hospitalized with bloodclots,, in my lungs and in my legs. It's because of the way I have to sleep in my my car.

You said only junkies end up homeless.

It’s good you’re still getting medical care to diagnose those clots, hopefully they have you on blood thinners.

Also don’t drink while you’re living in the car unless you want to go to jail for operation under the influence. You can’t even have open containers in your vehicle.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #327 on: February 15, 2023, 02:32:39 PM »
Funny, how you make fun of people and it comes back to haunt you..

With that being said, I'm still living the Getbig life.

As long as I don't have a stroke.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: February 15, 2023, 02:32:54 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #329 on: February 15, 2023, 02:35:48 PM »
Funny, how you make fun of people and it comes back to haunt you..

With that being said, I'm still living the Getbig life.

As long as I don't have a stroke.

Damn brother,Im thought you had a job ???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: February 15, 2023, 02:41:10 PM »
Good point.
Maybe my vanity will be my downfall. I don't want to make Subway sandwiches. I don't want to bag groceries.
Seriously, I'm not going to stock the shelves of Party City.

Just put me down like Old Yeller.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: February 15, 2023, 02:55:19 PM »
Damn brother,Im thought you had a job ???
I had plenty of money. Spent in on food, booze, and a 4,000 a month hotel payment.  Ask anyone who's been there, I was too stupid to get off of the ride.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: February 15, 2023, 02:56:22 PM »
Maybe my vanity will be my downfall. I don't want to make Subway sandwiches. I don't want to bag groceries.

Your vanity seems off kilter. One would think it would be what keeps you from being homeless.

You might consider networking with SF1900. He might help you get a job at AutoZone. The only problem is you would probably have to stock shelves until you worked your way up like he did.  :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: February 15, 2023, 03:00:26 PM »
Your vanity seems off kilter. One would think it would be what keeps you from being homeless.

You might consider networking with SF1900. He might help you get a job at AutoZone. The only problem is you would probably have to stock shelves until you worked your way up like he did.  :)
I'm not changing his oil filte, for favors.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: February 15, 2023, 03:05:04 PM »
I had plenty of money. Spent in on food, booze, and a 4,000 a month hotel payment.  Ask anyone who's been there, I was too stupid to get off of the ride.
Dude,I`ve been there trust me.

Some long lost relative left me 10 grand back in the 80`s......gone in no time flat.

If it wasn`t for my aunt and good friends I would have done some serious jail time.

Being homeless sux !

You`re insane,try to get on SSI disability!  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: February 15, 2023, 03:06:31 PM »
Seriously, I told my family members, that if I die, that I'm happy you with the way I lived.  A middle-aged 41 year old has lived a good life.

I have no wife, girlfriend, or kids.  That's the blessing.

Look, I'm not going to kill myself, but it happens.

I love you, Getbig.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: February 15, 2023, 03:06:50 PM »
My advice Shaun,get sober,stay sober,and do whatever job you can get and move up finding a better gig from there.

Good luck bro.....don`t be delirious......get serious!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: February 15, 2023, 03:14:03 PM »
I'm not changing his oil filte, for favors.

Have you investigated Tampa Hope in Ybor City? They provide solutions for people facing homelessness. This is a tent city with showers, bathrooms, and a kitchen. I just checked the 10-day forecast and the weather looks pretty good. Daytime temperatures in the high 70's and low 80's with nighttime temperatures in the high 50's and low 60's (this is a little too chilly for me).

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: February 15, 2023, 03:19:40 PM »

Listen man, I wish you no harm and only want the absolute best for you in all things.

But if the going gets tough, the tough get going. If you have to suck dick under a bridge for money, then you do what you have to do, because that's what YOU have to do Tommy Gun.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #339 on: February 15, 2023, 03:22:54 PM »
Listen man, I wish you no harm and only want the absolute best for you in all things.

But if the going gets tough, the tough get going. If you have to suck dick under a bridge for money, then you do what you have to do, because that's what YOU have to do Tommy Gun.

"1"

I just watched that movie.  Underrated.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: February 15, 2023, 03:31:09 PM »

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not but things can always get worse. Put aside your pride and get a job. The job will give you direction and Money gives you options.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: February 15, 2023, 03:32:41 PM »
I thought you were kidding about being homeless. Now, I am not so sure.

On the one hand, I sincerely hope this isn't a repeat of the 'brother saying you died in an auto accident' idiocy, because you will never live it down if it is. On the other hand, I cannot imagine anything worse than being homeless, so I hope that it isn't for real.

If you really are homeless, don’t be so ‘vain’ as to not seek assistance. Do not let your pride stand in the way of temporarily working in a job you don’t like. Don’t let yourself get trapped in a downward spiral. Most of all, don't drink... it only makes matters worse.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: February 15, 2023, 03:36:35 PM »

"1"
Brother, this isn't a joke. I'm trying to ring me ways to afford my blood-thinning medication..

Seriously,  my BMW, is not the that bad of a sleep.

However, it's the way my legs hang over during the night.  In only two weeks it's got to critical levels with the blood clots. I'm taking blood thinners now, so I hope it helps.

I seriously do not want to die for you bitches.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: February 15, 2023, 04:02:38 PM »
Brother, this isn't a joke. I'm trying to ring me ways to afford my blood-thinning medication..

Seriously,  my BMW, is not the that bad of a sleep.

However, it's the way my legs hang over during the night.  In only two weeks it's got to critical levels with the blood clots. I'm taking blood thinners now, so I hope it helps.

I seriously do not want to die for you bitches.

Show or explain to us your sleeping position Shizzo. Front or rear?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #344 on: February 15, 2023, 04:23:41 PM »

"1"

I dont buy what Shizzo is saying...he came on my livestream yesterday and never made any mention.  If he is truly homeless, im with you on this.  I would also add that he should get a Planet Fitness membership so he doesnt have to bathe in the creek or a garbage can full of rainwater....

And he's been making fun of my house for years...meh
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: February 15, 2023, 04:24:03 PM »
Show or explain to us your sleeping position Shizzo. Front or rear?
I can sleep practically horizontally,  with my upper body, but it's my legs that still dangle a bit.
 I tried to
 move my legs and wiggle my toes, but it didn't matter.

I tried to get up in the morning and it felt like my right foot was fractured. To describe a pain level, it easily could have called for crutches.

Never had blood clots in my life.  Don't sleep in a car, unless you can fully stretch out your legs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #346 on: February 15, 2023, 04:32:21 PM »
I can sleep practically horizontally,  with my upper body, but it's my legs that still dangle a bit.
 I tried to

I tried to get up in the morning and it felt like my right foot was fractured. To describe a pain level, it easily could have called for crutches.

Never had blood clots in my life.  Don't sleep in a car, unless you can fully stretch out your legs.

Join a planet fitness.   Get a job.  There are so many out there can cover basic things. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: February 15, 2023, 04:36:13 PM »
 I tried to

If you're sleeping 8 hours straight then stop. Do 4 hours then get up, walk around, eat, contemplate suicide, jerk off and after a couple of hours go for another 4 hour sleep cycle.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: February 15, 2023, 04:40:57 PM »
If you're sleeping 8 hours straight then stop. Do 4 hours then get up, walk around, eat, contemplate suicide, jerk off and after a couple of hours go for another 4 hour sleep cycle.
Then Josh wins. I'd rather die.  I've already
Challrgeed him. He backed off..

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: February 15, 2023, 04:43:53 PM »
Then Josh wins. I'd rather die.  I've already
Challrgeed him. He backed off..

That sleep cycle is actually more natural for humans. 8 hours in one block is a relatively modern concept.

Anyway RIP