Author Topic: LOL is this current America? People preventing others from making music videos  (Read 3212 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Goons preventing people from making Musicvideos, saying that they own the area? lol

0:35 Bowlegged Fat Blackie saying:

"Who signed your "PREMISSION" slip?
Yeah this my city baby"

Q

Schadenfreude

Re: LOL is this current America?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 11:32:33 AM »
To talk about random YouTube videos, there's no need to start a thread. Discussions about the video are encouraged in the YouTube comment section.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 11:49:58 AM »
Gangs have their territories and you gotta pay to play.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2023, 11:54:32 AM »
To talk about random YouTube videos, there's no need to start a thread. Discussions about the video are encouraged in the YouTube comment section.

lol

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 11:57:28 AM »
Developed country of peace.

Schadenfreude

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2023, 12:02:11 PM »
lol

It's ironic as well as depressing because he is posting this here even though he knows it can be discussed in the previously mentioned YouTube comment section. He is doing this because he finds himself uninteresting enough to receive no response to his comments there, which would satiate his need for attention. Even worse, he would discover that some people's comments are praised for being extremely entertaining and rise to the top of the page, while his own are buried, as they should be since they are so unremarkable and quickly forgotten.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2023, 12:09:44 PM »
It's ironic as well as depressing because he is posting this here even though he knows it can be discussed in the previously mentioned YouTube comment section. He is doing this because he finds himself uninteresting enough to receive no response to his comments there, which would satiate his need for attention. Even worse, he would discover that some people's comments are praised for being extremely entertaining and rise to the top of the page, while his own are buried, as they should be since they are so unremarkable and quickly forgotten.

Yet, here you are commenting...

Schadenfreude

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2023, 12:10:53 PM »
Yet, here you are commenting...

Astute observation.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2023, 12:21:49 PM »

Don't mess wit da baby. ::)
F

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2023, 12:33:33 PM »
Astute observation.

Thank you kind sir!!   :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2023, 12:36:17 PM »
Pay yo dues playa

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2023, 12:47:06 PM »
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2023, 12:48:28 PM »

If we had a like function I would like this comment!

I do not think Kwon watches half of the videos he posts.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2023, 01:28:17 PM »

I think you are just taking pleasure in his misfortune.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2023, 02:48:12 PM »
Dominos

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2023, 02:31:18 AM »
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2023, 03:29:47 AM »
Listening to these morons talk just makes me laugh. It’s like they are kind of speaking English but then again it’s kind of another language. Not one of those “goons” or rappers is tough. All pussy shit. Permission slip hahaha, where’s your permission slip boys for being in my white country?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2023, 04:28:01 AM »
Listening to these morons talk just makes me laugh. It’s like they are kind of speaking English but then again it’s kind of another language. Not one of those “goons” or rappers is tough. All pussy shit. Permission slip hahaha, where’s your permission slip boys for being in my white country?

They have developed their own language

Isn't that the way with negroids living in France, that they've developed a special variant of French, just like their English is a special version.

Here in Sweden we have what's called "Rinkeby-Svenska" that the Immigrants created, and makes me very sad when i see/hear regular Swedes starting to talk like that. (Abo Len)

I've noticed that the American Negro use very funny words, like calling anyone (even girls) "Bro" or "Cuh" (Cousin?)

Aks sum Questions

Get Gone

Get my hair did
Q

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2023, 04:46:27 AM »

Isn't that the way with negroids living in France, that they've developed a special variant of French, just like their English is a special version.

Here in Sweden we have what's called "Rinkeby-Svenska" that the Immigrants created, and makes me very sad when i see/hear regular Swedes starting to talk like that. (Abo Len)

I've noticed that the American Negro use very funny words, like calling anyone (even girls) "Bro" or "Cuh" (Cousin?)

Aks sum Questions

Get Gone

Get my hair did

Where's your permission slip Kwon? >:( >:( >:(

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2023, 05:14:54 AM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2023, 05:18:23 AM »

Aks sum Questions

Get Gone

Get my hair did

It’s crazy isn’t it? Why not just act normal? I have a buddy fork Ghana I work out with once in a while. He’s the most polite man I’ve ever met. He is disgusted by American blacks to say the least. He always says I’m his favorite racist and he is my equivalent but as a black man and racist against blacks.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2023, 05:24:10 AM »
It’s crazy isn’t it? Why not just act normal? I have a buddy fork Ghana I work out with once in a while. He’s the most polite man I’ve ever met. He is disgusted by American blacks to say the least. He always says I’m his favorite racist and he is my equivalent but as a black man and racist against blacks.

My friend from Jamaica says the same thing... This guy is quiet, smart, polite and talking to him on the phone you would think he's a white nerd.
He moved to Miami before coming up here, said its pretty embarrassing how the black culture was in his school, area, etc.

Of course this fella has a hard-working dad, a stable and great family, so its rare but makes a difference...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2023, 07:37:47 AM »
Where's your permission slip Kwon? >:( >:( >:(

;D
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2023, 09:23:21 AM »
Will Smith actually turned down Matrix

What we could have had...

Alpaca turned down Han Solo

Dicap turned down Spoderman

Som Telleck turned down Indiana Jones

Top Cruise turned down Iron Pants
Q

Schadenfreude

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2023, 10:03:56 AM »
If we had a like function I would like this comment!

I do not think Kwon watches half of the videos he posts.
Your compliment was received in good order. Have a lovely day.