Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 99442 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #525 on: July 09, 2011, 08:59:00 AM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
l

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #527 on: July 09, 2011, 09:10:20 AM »

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #528 on: July 09, 2011, 09:12:53 AM »

Epic protein shake during 45 min window after working out
L

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #529 on: July 09, 2011, 09:20:21 AM »

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: July 09, 2011, 09:31:58 AM »
Wow, absolutely gorgeous.  The size, the shape, the lines....breathtaking.  Wish I could see the backside....pity.  

Your wife looks good too.

;D
Classic MOS
R

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #531 on: July 09, 2011, 09:34:07 AM »
 :D  This guy's a real ladykiller...

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #533 on: July 09, 2011, 09:38:35 AM »
Invisible dick?  ???
No,she`s definately a carpet muncher.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #534 on: July 09, 2011, 09:42:59 AM »
No,she`s definately a carpet muncher.

Invisible vagina?  ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #535 on: July 09, 2011, 09:48:05 AM »
 :-X

Swlabr

« Reply #536 on: July 09, 2011, 10:00:36 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #538 on: July 09, 2011, 10:38:01 AM »
Thank you for the birthday wishes guys! Linda say hi to you guys. She likes getbig!  ;D

We took some offseason pics on the beach last week.

She has a nice body Steve. For your sake, hope she has a nice mind too. That's what will keep you happy for a long time.

If I remember correctly, you used to have a different wife a number of years ago. Maybe she was your fiance but she was certainly no bodybuilder. What happened to her?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #539 on: July 09, 2011, 10:39:33 AM »
Oh by the way, dickface....you  were blabbering the other day, talking out your ass how "every gym has a dozen guys in their 40"s who look like you."

So how come here on Getbig, a worldwide bodybuilding community....with THOUSANDS of members, there aren't  hundreds 40 something guys that look like me ??....I'm one of the biggest people here....period. never mind age  ;)

But that's right....in "willgrant's" gym....everyone is 250 +...benches five plates , and competes at a state level  ::)   LOLOLOLOL

No, you're not dude there's tons of guys here that dwarf you, and that's not a diss, that's reality, I'm about the same size as you and nowhere near the biggest here.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #540 on: July 09, 2011, 02:07:17 PM »
No, you're not dude there's tons of guys here that dwarf you, and that's not a diss, that's reality, I'm about the same size as you and nowhere near the biggest here.

No there's not.  There's some....no doubt.....I'm not delusional.....there are some beasts here

But "tons of guys" ?........sorry not buying it.  There's plenty if people who SAY they are huge, LOL, but that's another story.

I'm easily in the top 10%. How many 5'11" 250 l b, 8% bf. guys do you think there are here ?  What are they hiding?

And yes.....I'm well aware it's posts like this that piss people of....oh fucking well....the truth is the truth

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #541 on: July 09, 2011, 09:02:31 PM »
How about all of the big mouths here post CURRENT shots of their legs...and we'll see what's up?

I wont hold my breath  :D

LOL. Just playing bro ;) Scan down at the calves on this beast. Training for decades- WTF

http://www.zonecapone.com/GROWING.htm

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #542 on: July 09, 2011, 09:23:41 PM »
No there's not.  There's some....no doubt.....I'm not delusional.....there are some beasts here

But "tons of guys" ?........sorry not buying it.  There's plenty if people who SAY they are huge, LOL, but that's another story.

I'm easily in the top 10%. How many 5'11" 250 l b, 8% bf. guys do you think there are here ?  What are they hiding?

And yes.....I'm well aware it's posts like this that piss people of....oh fucking well....the truth is the truth

Oh yeah, 10% easy, I meant more in the 1-2% range, there's some guys here that are pro caliber (hazbin for one)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #543 on: July 09, 2011, 09:32:42 PM »
Oh by the way, dickface....you  were blabbering the other day, talking out your ass how "every gym has a dozen guys in their 40"s who look like you."

So how come here on Getbig, a worldwide bodybuilding community....with THOUSANDS of members, there aren't  hundreds 40 something guys that look like me ??....I'm one of the biggest people here....period. never mind age  ;)

But that's right....in "willgrant's" gym....everyone is 250 +...benches five plates , and competes at a state level  ::)   LOLOLOLOL
:D oh Mr Liar is getting angry .. post where I said that pinocchio ?

I said in my gym there's a dozen old guys just like you and there are - juicing gym rats that have been useing for many years  - You are a big guy no doubt but you are a gym rat - nothing special and you have got like that with years of drug use - but you keep lying you seem to have a deluded point of view of yourself , it makes you happy then keep lying but dont expect others to sit here and listen to your bullshit when its clear thats all it is.. ;)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #544 on: July 09, 2011, 10:18:58 PM »
No there's not.  There's some....no doubt.....I'm not delusional.....there are some beasts here

But "tons of guys" ?........sorry not buying it.  There's plenty if people who SAY they are huge, LOL, but that's another story.

I'm easily in the top 10%. How many 5'11" 250 l b, 8% bf. guys do you think there are here ?  What are they hiding?

Oh ok great numbers u have me by 20lbs of muscle where im 6'1 230-235lbs 7-8%bf. You definately are a genetic freak. You massive shoulder freak you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #545 on: July 09, 2011, 10:28:00 PM »
Oh ok great numbers u have me by 20lbs of muscle where im 6'1 230-235lbs 7-8%bf. You definately are a genetic freak. You massive shoulder freak you.
All natural?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #546 on: July 09, 2011, 10:35:15 PM »
All natural?

gh15 principles, no slin. Not a bullshit talker like fat old groink here.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #547 on: July 09, 2011, 10:36:24 PM »
gh15 principles, no slin. Not a bullshit talker like fat old groink here.

So, you use Creatine?  :D
D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #548 on: July 09, 2011, 10:39:48 PM »

lol,, you wipe the floors with groink and many many others on this boarding,, infact you would wipe the floor with then even if you were 215lb... very very good build ,, great potential ,,and this is EXACTLY WHAT GH15 MEANS,, 6'1 230 ...510 210.... this is it fellas ,,those are the fellas with this type of build that has it going! ,,notice  tight small compact waist,,wide shoulders,, great v taper,, and everything flow and match perfectly ,, THIS IS A BODYBUILD MR RON HERIS ,,THIS IS WHAT BODYBUILD LOOK LIKE!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #549 on: July 09, 2011, 10:43:11 PM »
finaly a fella who knows his bodyfat ,, finaly a fella who knows what water weight is ,, finaly a fella that say his true bodyfat and knows whats up in the hormone department ,, finaly  A HONEST FELLA ,,out of 100 lizards we get 1 honest fella...
and by the way you are 6-7 % not 8 but it is all there this is prime example of a great physiqe ...mr jamaica boy should take a look sometime to learn somthing

i blame it all on ron heris ,,mother fucker tried and still does to make living through selling balonie

gh15 approved
fallen angel