Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 99429 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #400 on: July 07, 2011, 07:53:43 PM »
I personally dont think Groink has been abusing gear like you guys "think" he is for as long as you think he has. You dont look like that at 46 after 26 years of abuse lol. When your in your twenties you can get away with it, then when you hit your thirties the gh can keep you young looking..for a while. But take a look at Titus for example..guy had movie star looks back in the day. Look at Mcgrath looking 50 at 32? Kuclo looks 40 and is not even 26....all these guys. Yet 46 year old Groink looks younger than most pros.  ???...46 is fucking old! ..

I highly doubt he was doing things most guys on this board haven't tried..if not less.

thats because he never done the serious shit...just the regular testosterona...dianabola ...nandrololna...etc,, now when he introduce trenbolona he will remain same size...but wil be able to finaly show condition ...the weight he will lose will be fat and some water...as simple as that

gh15 appoved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #401 on: July 07, 2011, 07:54:25 PM »
thats because he never done the serious shit...just the regular testosterona...dianabola ...nandrololna...etc,, now when he introduce trenbolona he will remain same size...but wil be able to finaly show condition ...the weight he will lose will be fat and some water...as simple as that

gh15 appoved
quoted for mother fucker truth  8)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #402 on: July 07, 2011, 09:04:56 PM »
Groink is younger looking than the average 46 year old - Namat's wife is an old, old looking 26 year old.

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #403 on: July 07, 2011, 11:45:22 PM »
Groink is younger looking than the average 46 year old - Namat's wife is an old, old looking 26 year old.
hi josh rehaluk

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #404 on: July 07, 2011, 11:56:31 PM »
You have misunderstood what has been said here - how do you define "abuse" - you mention pro BB's, now come on no one has said Groink has been "abusing" AAS to those levels but he has been "using" for a long time - Groink is your typical gym rat user - he doesnt have the genetics to be a great BB but is a big guy - there are a dozen guys just like him in my gym in there mid 40s - just your typical gym rat who has used for many years.

Now if you had actual real world experience here instead of just gathering your info from internet forums and only being on your second run then you to would pick up on the things that other longer users can see - your comments above show your lack of experience in this regard - no disrespect to you..

Groink - if you cant see what is being said about your medial head then you are either blind,stupid or a liar - Im going with the latter option - yes you have big shoulders thats not whats being disputed here - what is clear to see in the middle of the medial head is it has a very unnatural sharp point to it - a natty would never have that - just big round shoulders - you clearly have scar tissue build up from lots of injects into the side head - this just does not happen from one cycle but long periods of shooting into the medial head..

A current pro I know was told to stop injecting into his delts because the scar tissue build up was so bad is was looking stupid - 8 weeks out he was told to stop by his trainer and they would resume with winny water based into the show - the idea was to try to remove this stupid look abusing the medial head can give.. 3 weeks out his coach was in town to guide his "use" into the show - he took one look at his shoulders and said " I told you to stop injecting into your delts" the pro's response was " i did" <--- like you he is a fuckin liar - a trained eye can pick up on it straight away - this trainer has been heavy into steroid use in BB for over 30 years - he like gh15 can pick up whats being used pretty much to the letter... yet like you this guy lies - yeah and like you this pro tells everyone he is natty to.. get it ? you are a fuckin liar end of discussion - real users can smell your bullshit a mile off..  but keep entertaining with your lies old man - you are just like twister joe..  :-* and like was said earlier the smart guys do most of there shots into the ass and legs - you use the medial head because its easy pain free and you are lazy HTH

DUDE.....give it a rest, seriously...could you try ANY HARDER to get people to start saying in inject my delts....and it looks like nobody's buying  ;).  I don't have "scar tissue" in my delts....I don't pin my delts....there's no lumps in my delts.

This fucking guy looks at one picture of me and he's got my whole life history figured out.....you couldn't be more off base if you tried.....

You really need to stop obsessing over my delts...You are getting all melty about it.

Oh PS......LOLOLOLOL @ THE "dozens" of 40 year old guys in your gym.that look just like me.....I've trained in quite a few gyms myself, and I'm always near the top of the food chain in every single one.But I'm sure every other guy in YOUR gym is 250 lbs with abs and 19 inch arms.  ::)

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #405 on: July 07, 2011, 11:58:51 PM »
groink = best troll on getbig

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #406 on: July 08, 2011, 12:13:21 AM »
groink = best troll on getbig

no, second best after SMM.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #407 on: July 08, 2011, 12:21:00 AM »
no, second best after SMM.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
ya your right , that PhysiqueNatural gimmick is pretty good too , like 17 pages on his first troll ,  get biggers = not the sharpest tools in the shed

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: July 08, 2011, 12:24:07 AM »
ya your right , that PhysiqueNatural gimmick is pretty good too , like 17 pages on his first troll ,  get biggers = not the sharpest tools in the shed

"Natural or not" discussions are pretty en vogue on getbig lately.

You can post a pic of anyone and ask of he's natural and the thread would go 20+ pages easily, not bad for a first try anyways.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #409 on: July 08, 2011, 12:30:14 AM »
No..I just pulled yours out, and you turned around and caught me with it in my hand,Phaggot..!/
listen to yourself "Big" worm

watching you meltdown and get abused for the last 15 pages was quite entertaining .. you seem the type of guy who thinks that if a finger in the ass is ok why not a dildo

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: July 08, 2011, 01:37:20 AM »
Lolol ....how the hell am.I a troll....although I attract them like flies.

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #411 on: July 08, 2011, 01:46:29 AM »
Lolol ....how the hell am.I a troll....although I attract them like flies.
come on bro , you know what your doing when you rile these guys up

io856

« Reply #412 on: July 08, 2011, 02:46:24 AM »
He didn't pay for it....that being said ...I just have to laugh that some of you guys would have a problem with a guy doing something special for his freaking WIFE on her birthday.

I just bought my girl a 1200 dollar ring from Tiffany's and gave it to her yesterday for no reason at all....just to show her how much I appreciate her
whipped  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #413 on: July 08, 2011, 02:54:48 AM »

DUDE.....give it a rest, seriously...could you try ANY HARDER to get people to start saying in inject my delts....and it looks like nobody's buying  ;).  I don't have "scar tissue" in my delts....I don't pin my delts....there's no lumps in my delts.

This fucking guy looks at one picture of me and he's got my whole life history figured out.....you couldn't be more off base if you tried.....

You really need to stop obsessing over my delts...You are getting all melty about it.

Oh PS......LOLOLOLOL @ THE "dozens" of 40 year old guys in your gym.that look just like me.....I've trained in quite a few gyms myself, and I'm always near the top of the food chain in every single one.But I'm sure every other guy in YOUR gym is 250 lbs with abs and 19 inch arms.  ::)

MELTDOWNNNNNNNNNNN - You are a fuckin liar end of story and plainly stupid , four guys after me all users pointed it out also - but hey no one else is buying it right  :D see you lie so much you cant see the truth greggy  ;) - and yes there are a good dozen old guys like you in my gym with exactly the same type of build , nothing special just old gym ratz- lolz at you being at the top of the food chain ahahaha ffs you are stupid and deluded - are all TV delivery guys as bright as you  :D

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #414 on: July 08, 2011, 03:10:28 AM »
willgrant= king of getbig

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #415 on: July 08, 2011, 03:13:11 AM »
MELTDOWNNNNNNNNNNN - You are a fuckin liar end of story and plainly stupid , four guys after me all users pointed it out also - but hey no one else is buying it right  :D see you lie so much you cant see the truth greggy  ;) - and yes there are a good dozen old guys like you in my gym with exactly the same type of build , nothing special just old gym ratz- lolz at you being at the top of the food chain ahahaha ffs you are stupid and deluded - are all TV delivery guys as bright as you  :D

:o

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #416 on: July 08, 2011, 03:31:02 AM »
willgrant= king of getbig
That was Dave/Squad  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: July 08, 2011, 04:53:38 AM »
MELTDOWNNNNNNNNNNN - You are a fuckin liar end of story and plainly stupid , four guys after me all users pointed it out also - but hey no one else is buying it right  :D see you lie so much you cant see the truth greggy  ;) - and yes there are a good dozen old guys like you in my gym with exactly the same type of build , nothing special just old gym ratz- lolz at you being at the top of the food chain ahahaha ffs you are stupid and deluded - are all TV delivery guys as bright as you  :D

Looks like someone's getting mad  :D

so i guess all four of you have shit delts and resort to pinning them?  sucks for you guys  :)

I don't have to do that, my delts look great as is  :D  But keep melting will ,and telling me you "know" i do  ::).....I'm fucking laughing at you...for real. you don't know dick...you fucking idiot..

you probably look like utter shit  no matter WHAT you put in your body, because your genetics SUCK... and your frustrations of sucking ass are being taken out on me....because i brutally own you

I had no idea you people are so desperate for some shape and size to your body....the thought of "pinning my delts" never even crossed my mind,I've taken a grand total of 8 shots in my entire life...every one in my quads or glutes.... what the fuck is wrong with you people ?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: July 08, 2011, 04:58:07 AM »

so i guess all four of you have shit delts and resort to pinning them?  sucks for you guys  :)

I don't have to do that, my delts look great as is  :D  But keep melting will ,and telling me you "know" i do  ::).....I'm fucking laughing at you...for real. you don't know dick...you fucking idiot..

you probably look like utter shit  no matter WHAT you put in your body, because your genetics SUCK... and your frustrations of sucking ass are being taken out on me....because i brutally own you

I had no idea you people are so desperate for some shape and size to your body....the thought of "pinning my delts" never even crossed my mind, what the fuck is wrong with you people ?

You are a nearly 50yr old guy who wears his cap backwards, walked out on his kid, repairs tvs for work, argues with teenagers online about "muscles", has no personality to speak of, talks about caving peoples skulls in ,posts pictures of his gfs breasts online and lies about drug use, what a winner!  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: July 08, 2011, 05:07:36 AM »
Your a nearly 50yr old guy who wears his cap backwards, walked out on his kid, repairs tvs for work, argues with teenagers online about "muscles", has no personality to speak of, talks about caving peoples skulls in ,posts pictures of his gfs breasts online and lies about drug use, what a winner!  ;D

AAAAWWWWWWW....did i hurt your feelings too  :'(

it's OK....some of us are just BETTER....the sooner you accept that, you won't be so frustrated  :)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: July 08, 2011, 05:11:52 AM »
AAAAWWWWWWW....did i hurt your feelings too  :'(

it's OK....some of us are just BETTER....the sooner you accept that, you won't be so frustrated  :)

Not frustrated, genuine pity, I feel for your daughter

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #421 on: July 08, 2011, 05:13:26 AM »

I had no idea you people are so desperate for some shape and size to your body....the thought of "pinning my delts" never even crossed my mind,I've taken a grand total of 8 shots in my entire life...every one in my quads or glutes.... what the fuck is wrong with you people ?
;D

haha im not melting im laughing at you and your lies you are a weak example of a human being - 50 years old and need to lie to people that you are this great genetic god lolz arguing with guys on the internet about the size of your arms haha you are a joke greggy plain and simple - your life must really be empty to lie so much.. - you can keep lying to the girl with the big tits and the kids who know nothing but you have been gassing for years its clear to see - no you dont pin your delts because they are "lagging" you pin them because they are a muscle and thats where the oil goes doofus , plus its also easy and thats why you do it there mostly cos you are lazy ;D

keep going at it - if I cared Id put some effort into it and show you up and have you crying like the weak lil girl you really are - liars trip up, so a quick glance at your posts will prove this - but I know what im saying to be true so dont need to go looking - you lie to try and impress people on the internet @ 50 years old - shit if I ever get to your state please someone shoot me  :'( :-\

,I've taken a grand total of 8 shots in my entire life

ahahaha bullshit and the following quote is more bullshit - that dose would do nothing .. you are a liar - again end of story  ;)

3 weeks  for me..results may vary

I was like "fuck...could it be... THE MIGHTY GROINK is a non-responder??"  and then BOOOM, shit just started changing. I'm only at 4.5 weeks right now and i'm just taking 400 mg test and 300 mg tren enth.  that's it.  246 today with a full six pack

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: July 08, 2011, 05:15:11 AM »
Not frustrated, genuine pity, I feel for your daughter

why ?...she's perfectly happy....sleeping in her room as you stoop lower, and lower  ;)

I always thought you were one of the guys here that wouldn't go there....but that just goes to show you....carry on scumbag  :D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: July 08, 2011, 05:18:58 AM »
You are a nearly 50yr old guy who wears his cap backwards, walked out on his kid, repairs tvs for work, argues with teenagers online about "muscles", has no personality to speak of, talks about caving peoples skulls in ,posts pictures of his gfs breasts online and lies about drug use, what a winner!  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: July 08, 2011, 05:19:46 AM »

Nothing to add here.  ;D ;D ;D