Author Topic: training any less than 6 days a week is self ownage  (Read 4974 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: training any less than 6 days a week is self ownage
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 03:21:04 PM »
"I have these Tattoos not because I see myself as the best or no1, but because it helps to motivate me every day to rise @ 6am and do 60 mins of cardio training followed by an 11 hour  plus business day, and then  back in the gym for a further 90 mins of heavy, gut busting weight training. Every time I look at one of my Tattoos, even if I feel tired or ill it charges me with adrenaline to pick myself up and get on with my goals, plus if I allowed myself to slip, be off my game and be out of shape and with a failing business, I would look a complete C**T with No1 all over my body, THAT’S MY WAKE UP CALL to keep doing my thing!!"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 03:25:01 PM »
Bluto is the hardest of the hardcore.....he eats granola with iron shavings for breakfast.   
Bluto suplexed his grandmother for serving him 1% instead of his preferred skim milk.   
Bluto once ate a stray dog because he accidentally locked his cooler of food in his car......although after consuming said stray dog he ripped the locked door off the car and ate the food in his cooler anyways.   
Bluto decked his minister with a right hook for serving wine and communion wafers instead of whey and chicken breasts during Sunday mass.

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 03:31:15 PM »
Bluto is the hardest of the hardcore.....he eats granola with iron shavings for breakfast.  
Bluto suplexed his grandmother for serving him 1% instead of his preferred skim milk.  
Bluto once ate a stray dog because he accidentally locked his cooler of food in his car......although after consuming said stray dog he ripped the locked door off the car and ate the food in his cooler anyways.  
Bluto decked his minister with a right hook for serving wine and communion wafers instead of whey and chicken breasts during Sunday mass.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! don't forget his 3'x'5' studio kitchen counter covered in used plastic shakers and egg shells..

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 03:36:28 PM »
He shot his mother in the leg for forgetting to dust his keyboard, he even went as far as to whip himself for not getting 85 new posts in one day.He was once spotted at best buys computer store dry humping the new monitors..
p

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2008, 03:39:08 PM »
He shot his mother in the leg for forgetting to dust his keyboard, he even went as far as to whip himself for not getting 85 new posts in one day.He was once spotted at best buys computer store dry humping the new monitors..

About a year ago his dial up service gave up. He climbed the telephone pole frantically and started Morse posting.

Dedication.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2008, 03:42:26 PM »
About a year ago his dial up service gave up. He climbed the telephone pole frantically and started Morse posting.

Dedication.
haaahaha I have it on good authority that blutogetsowned has 3 generators hook up to his computer just in case the power goes out in his trailer
p

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2008, 03:49:10 PM »
haaahaha I have it on good authority that blutogetsowned has 3 generators hook up to his computer just in case the power goes out in his trailer

hahahahhaha!!!!

Bluto is so afraid of being tracked that he uses 7 levels of proxies to make sure we never expose his reality.

http://www.the-cloak.com/anonymous-surfing-home.html

If I ever train 6 days a week and does half of what he claims, I'll start posting my mug every hours...

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2008, 03:51:48 PM »
hahahahhaha!!!!

Bluto is so afraid of being tracked that he uses 7 levels of proxies to make sure we never expose his reality.

http://www.the-cloak.com/anonymous-surfing-home.html

If I ever train 6 days a week and does half of what he claims, I'll start posting my mug every hours...

you do that anyway ;D
p

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2008, 03:52:07 PM »
its the same old sad song
an expert comes on here and gives you nerds advice on training and u have the balls to argue with him

we should be grateful bluto shares his knowledge with us

great thread bro
thanks
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2008, 03:53:27 PM »
tne next level in debate is 3 times full body per week or even 4 times full body per week

for now i settle with 2
Z

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »
you do that anyway ;D

I would post so often that clicking rapidly on any threads or scrolling would produce a reel with me in it ;D

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2008, 03:54:47 PM »
tne next level in debate is 3 times full body per week or even 4 times full body per week
for now i settle with 2

Do you have any progress pics? training 168hours a week don't mean shit.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2008, 04:04:21 PM »
Do you have any progress pics? training 168hours a week don't mean shit.
never happen it would be like Madonna getting back her virginity bluto wrote the book on excuses..if someone look so great they would post a pic black out the face.....
p

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2008, 04:07:42 PM »
never happen it would be like Madonna getting back her virginity bluto wrote the book on excuses..if someone look so great they would post a pic black out the face.....

Bluto's self esteem is to what Madonna's ground meat like black python ravaged labias look like.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2008, 04:10:17 PM »

Bluto's self esteem is to what Madonna's ground meat like black python ravaged labias look like.
When are you going to expose Blutard, trace ip, make some calls, expose the fraud? The time is now.
I am a big baby

Alex23

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2008, 04:12:51 PM »
When are you going to expose Blutard, trace ip, make some calls, expose the fraud? The time is now.

..and what would be the purpose? As much as she's annoying and salivating for attention, she has never crossed the line.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2008, 04:14:44 PM »
any of you work out 6 days a week or even 7 ?
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2008, 04:18:49 PM »
any of you work out 6 days a week or even 7 ?
4 days a week some things are more important my home my kids money...after training for so many years you dont need 6 or 7 days to look good...
p

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2008, 04:22:17 PM »
Not only does Bluto train 2x a day 7 days a week, he's cage fought continuously for 20 years now, claims to club six nights a week, and has also bragged about fucking two girls in the last three years. He's a renaissance man with the ability to slow down time!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »
..and what would be the purpose? As much as she's annoying and salivating for attention, she has never crossed the line.
It would be a far greater accomplishment than exposing fraudfather. Isn't that reason enough?
I am a big baby

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2008, 04:29:00 PM »
Not only does Bluto train 2x a day 7 days a week, he's cage fought continuously for 20 years now, claims to club six nights a week, and has also bragged about fucking two girls in the last three years. He's a renaissance man with the ability to slow down time!

2 girls during the same time period!

the rest seem accurate enough
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2008, 04:29:40 PM »
today was "light" training tomorrow is "heavy"

i switch between these workouts to make sure i body maximum recovery and variation and hit all mucle fibres
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2008, 04:31:03 PM »
His mom posts under his account while hes out hunting the great white lion,and climbing mount everest. And in his lab were he works on a cure for cancer he will post on get big..

p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2008, 04:33:33 PM »
dont forget my twin brother, he's "bluto" too  :)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2008, 04:34:09 PM »
4 days a week some things are more important my home my kids money...after training for so many years you dont need 6 or 7 days to look good...

you really need to get your priorities straight
Z