Author Topic: natural training bullshit myth #1  (Read 9318 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
natural training bullshit myth #1
« on: January 10, 2012, 04:47:42 PM »
"hey kid, come back to me after 15 solid years of never missing a workout, meal, or microsecond of sleep.  THEN tell me dedication and hard work aren't better than steroids."  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

To any dipshit who actually believes this: it doesn't take that long to "max out."  Most honest and knowledgeable people will tell you that it shouldn't take more than three years of training to get all the muscle you're realistically ever going to have.  I think it takes even less -- possibly even less than ONE YEAR of perfect training.

If you are the typical "aspiring bodybuilder," you probably played sports and started lifting in late middleschool/highschool.  There's a good chance you weren't very good at real sports, so you quit and decided to just get bigger and stronger than everyone else.  Turns out the joke was on you -- you got stuck on C-team/JV because you were a small little "late blooming" bitch with 0 hormones.  You were also anti-social and didn't take advice from anyone, because you were going to "show them."

At this point there are several options:

A) You start juicing, remain mostly a shithead, and look like shit forever.  No matter how big you get, you're never happy because you just have "okay" genes, and subconsciously realize that any "tiny tit" you silently smirk at whilst cranking out another dropset of upright rows could look exactly like you if he just got his little mitts on your test.

B) Fast forward five years and you finally learned a thing or two about bodybuilding, your hormones started flowing, you "bulked up," "cut down," and ended up looking okay.  You got sick of the bullshit you read everywhere and ended up on getbig.  Now you know better.

C) You listen to retards on T-Nation who tell you to order your Anaconda Protocol, eat your broccoli, and buy $50, 100 page PDF "e-books."  You nod vigorously when they tell you to just "stick with it" (as they take a momentary break from the keyboard to "stick it" in their ass) for another 20 years, avoiding the temptation of the needle at all costs.

Fuck morons like Pat Banya, Layne Norton, Kiyoshi Moody, Jeff Rodriguez and the rest.  They've built up the myth that the human capacity for adaptation is some sort of near-mythical god-like power that can only be harnessed by the most ironclad wills.  Never mind the fact that these dipshits have looked the same for 15 of the 20 years they've been training... but none of the kids that they sell this shit to can be bothered to look this up (neither can I, actually :D).

Like everyone says... it's not rocket science.  If you are a kid who's frustrated with his results, make sure you

A) are familiar with BASIC bodybuilding (for exercise selection / volume / frequency / nutrition) and olympic lifting (for technique) practices.
B) are eating enough (again not doggcrapp 7000 calories a day bullshit... but if you are a total twink you're going to have to gain some weight -- try figuring out "maintenance" and add calories until you gain weight).
C) have entered puberty.
D) have trained while observing points A-C for at least 3 years.

if you are still unsatisfied, learn about steroids.

the end.

ps

this sort of turned into a random rant, but the original point was that anyone who says it takes a DECADE or more of hard work to get an incredible physique is either an outright liar, delusional, or has never set foot in a gym.  honest people will tell you 3-5 years, at most, and even then i think a lot of times this includes a lot of wasted time (either due to pre-puberty lifting or colossal fuckups in diet / gym -- not saying bodybuilding is at all a complicated discipline but when we are young we are prone to doing very stupid things... no thanks to fucks like pat banya).

pps

yes whenever I wrote "you" in this post I meant "I"  ::)  :D

pps

Code: [Select]
[img]meltdown.jpg[/img]
edit:

Just to clarify, in light of the recent discussions in this thread, I'm not saying anything about "natural limits."

I'm saying the idea that hypertrophy occurs at a glacial pace is retarded nonsense invented by scumbag "naturals" whose lives depend on their false image.

"Plateaus" in general are nonsense too.  If you are "stuck" you just need to find the "solution" to your "problem" and then things will move smoothly again.  There is nothing at all NECESSARY about a plateau, give me a fucking break... just because everyone is bound to run into problems doesn't mean that plateaus are some sort of condition of life... it means you didn't know how to get bigger.

If you knew how to train, eat, rest, program, and most importantly when to take your steroids, from the get-go, you would shoot up to your "genetic potential" in no time.

If any successful bodybuilder could rewind the clock and do things all over again, they would probably forget the meaning of the word "plateau" (unless they remembered to attend geography this time...).

If you are stuck bouncing around weight for years and still unhappy with your body... put down the cell-tech and pick up the syringe.

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: natural training bullshit myth #1
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 04:54:02 PM »
"hey kid, come back to me after 15 solid years of never missing a workout, meal, or microsecond of sleep.  THEN tell me dedication and hard work aren't better than steroids."  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

tom prince said somewhere that if you have to attend a family funeral then you're allowed to miss a workout.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 04:56:57 PM »
I saw myself in what you just wrote. Thankfully I joined GetBig and started researching roids one year ago!

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 05:00:59 PM »
Good thing i knew from the very start that its all steroids.. im only 18 now and have not wasted more than 50$ total on supps thank god, and the only supps those were was prework outs :D

I feel so sorry for the retards over at bb.com who think with 5 years of eating chiken and broccoli and following some stupid routine they will look like layne norton lol!, and when someone tells them other wise they resort to personal attacks

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 05:02:41 PM »
Good thing i knew from the very start that its all steroids.. im only 18 now and have not wasted more than 50$ total on supps thank god, and the only supps those were was prework outs :D

I feel so sorry for the retards over at bb.com who think with 5 years of eating chiken and broccoli and following some stupid routine they will look like layne norton lol!, and when someone tells them other wise they resort to personal attacks

juice it right from day 1 dont even bother researching training or nutrition the roids will do all the work for you

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »
juice it right from day 1 dont even bother researching training or nutrition the roids will do all the work for you
  depends on how you respond to them.. not every one can just take a sh!t ton of aas,slin and gh and look like ronnie..lol

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 05:04:15 PM »
post this on bodybuilding.com and get ready to be flamed by a parade of retards

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 05:05:56 PM »
YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER USED STARTING STRENGTH, TAKEN YOUR GRASS FED CREATINE, 2G PROTEIN PER LB,YOU'RE T-BOOSTER AND ZMA PRE-BED FOR 15 YEARS STRAIGHT WHILE MANIPULATING YOUR DIET TO THE VERY CALORIC INCH.

YOUR LACK OF WILLPOWER SICKENS ME.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 05:06:03 PM »
post this on bodybuilding.com and get ready to be flamed by a parade of retards
and then watch as sideFX and that milone chump come in defending natty bbing

fuking lol

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 05:14:41 PM »
I don't believe in "early max out", but it is undoubtly true that a bodybuilder can get 90 % of the results with 10 % effort due to the diminishing returns.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 05:17:12 PM »
I agree with the 3 years concept. I know what you are saying about the 1 year perfect training but it takes time to learn intensity and what your limits might be each workout so i don't think you're going to hit it that quickly.

After that you can improve with better maturity/quality which will make you look a bit bigger and better, but to get ripped with no gear ever you are going to be pretty small. Unless you do have exceptional genetics like Ronnie or we all know guys in school that were built and cut (for school) without doing much.

I don't get the talk about Layne compared to those other liars. Layne looks like nothing to me unless he is super ripped. Offseason he doesn't look like anything. Anyone can look great ripped with good camera angles which is what Layne does.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 05:17:40 PM »
Well said Cephissus, well said..

"1"

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 05:26:19 PM »
YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER USED STARTING STRENGTH, TAKEN YOUR GRASS FED CREATINE, 2G PROTEIN PER LB,YOU'RE T-BOOSTER AND ZMA PRE-BED FOR 15 YEARS STRAIGHT WHILE MANIPULATING YOUR DIET TO THE VERY CALORIC INCH.

You have to really squeeze hard on your testicles while you fap for max testosterone release.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 05:26:57 PM »

You forgot about Whey when you wake up and Casein before bed... NO MATTER WHAT.  BCAA's BEFORE DURING AND POST WORKOUT BRO.. Beta Alanine PRE Workout with Nano Vapor gives you killlllller pumps bro..Waxy Maize and Whey Immediately POST WORKOUT  30 minute window bra

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 05:29:38 PM »

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 05:31:14 PM »

Oh yeah

Bring on more of that shit..

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 05:31:33 PM »
You have to really squeeze hard on your testicles while you fap for max testosterone release.

IS THIS WHY I AM NOT MAKING GAINS?

You forgot about Whey when you wake up and Casein before bed... NO MATTER WHAT.  BCAA's BEFORE DURING AND POST WORKOUT BRO.. Beta Alanine PRE Workout with Nano Vapor gives you killlllller pumps bro..Waxy Maize and Whey Immediately POST WORKOUT  30 minute window bra

HOW COULD I FORGET? THE ANABOLIC WINDOW.

NEVER GOIN CATABOLIC BRAH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 05:32:12 PM »
Good thread

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 05:33:20 PM »
Don`t forget to rinse your beef!  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 05:44:22 PM »
lol, going catabolic

guy i know who i dislike talks a lot about eating protein in the moring to stay anabolic all day, i can tell he's on some prohormone but he denies it,

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 05:58:48 PM »
I would panic if i got home 35 minutes after finishing at the gym as I had missed the window to slam down 80g of 'fast carbs' that M&F told me i had to take to get bigger.

And also when i did my first 'cut' i wouldn't have even so much as a sip of coffee as it contained carbs that could impede on the pure fat i was burning on my morning empty stomach...

LOL I REMEMBER MAKING MY MOM BRING A SHAKE TO ME WHEN SHE PICKED ME UP FROM THE GYM WHEN I FIRST STARTED.

SMH.

MY MOM WAS LIKE DO YOU WANT OATS IN YOUR SHAKE TODAY TOO OR JUST PROTEIN POWDER? IM LIKE DAMMNIT MOM I NEED MY CARBS POST-WORKOUT FUCK DONT U GET ABOUT THIS GET BIG THING?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 06:00:42 PM »

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 06:03:15 PM »
Has anyone ever actually done this in the history of the world   '15 solid years of never missing a workout, meal, or microsecond of sleep'?
I suspect maybe only the Dalai Lama and I'm pretty sure I can out bench him.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 06:03:23 PM »
LOL I REMEMBER MAKING MY MOM BRING A SHAKE TO ME WHEN SHE PICKED ME UP FROM THE GYM WHEN I FIRST STARTED.

SMH.

MY MOM WAS LIKE DO YOU WANT OATS IN YOUR SHAKE TODAY TOO OR JUST PROTEIN POWDER? IM LIKE DAMMNIT MOM I NEED MY CARBS POST-WORKOUT FUCK DONT U GET ABOUT THIS GET BIG THING?

LMFAO! I started 'training' at 14yo and I would ask my mom for $5 so I could buy a "carb-protein shake" at my gym right after my workout.