Author Topic: Novodex v. Arimidex  (Read 3826 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Novodex v. Arimidex
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2013, 10:40:06 AM »
I wouldn't say they cancel each other out cause once adex is in almost nothing can possibly reverse its effect, but of course nolvedex would be absolutely pointless.

No offence to anyone using nolvedex but man ''nolvadex'' lol is like a butter knife and Adex is like a BAZOOKA, lol nolvedex  :D
yah haha nolvadex is soo 1990s :D

it does fuck all! for water retention and bloat.

adex is superior in every way, even for the bitch tits issue.(nolvadex is only temporarily useful vs bitch tits and thats it).

i had a dcotor point me out the studies in some kind of encyclopedia, bro, nolvadex and adex  somehow do cancel eachother out,it said there, and also said that adex is way superior as far estrogen shutdown is concerned.

btw,im not sure about aromatase, but heard(not sure)its even stronger than adex, but im not sure, all i know is adex is fantastic stuff, in so many ways, when one sticks to a diet, the benefits are crazy.in an indirect way, its superior to any fatburner,if you know what i mean,im sur eyou know what i mean :)
n

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2013, 05:37:57 AM »
bro I have tried it all, even had the gynocamastia surgery done, aromasin takes a back seat to Adex and Letro. All the national guys I know take letro,  experienced bodybuilders.

Thanks.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2013, 05:42:16 AM »
yah haha nolvadex is soo 1990s :D

it does fuck all! for water retention and bloat.

adex is superior in every way, even for the bitch tits issue.(nolvadex is only temporarily useful vs bitch tits and thats it).

i had a dcotor point me out the studies in some kind of encyclopedia, bro, nolvadex and adex  somehow do cancel eachother out,it said there, and also said that adex is way superior as far estrogen shutdown is concerned.

btw,im not sure about aromatase, but heard(not sure)its even stronger than adex, but im not sure, all i know is adex is fantastic stuff, in so many ways, when one sticks to a diet, the benefits are crazy.in an indirect way, its superior to any fatburner,if you know what i mean,im sur eyou know what i mean :)
indeed

well that is interesting about nolvedex hindering the effects of adex, will look into that, cool, thanks.
Thanks.  ;)
8)