Author Topic: Landscapers: We don't take gay customers  (Read 9484 times)

Slick Vic

Re: Landscapers: We don't take gay customers
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2006, 05:01:06 AM »
It comes across more like discriminating against a certain group of people... like "We don't serve women." or "We don't serve Asians, Hispanics," etc...

Or "No Children Allowed" in this particular restaurant up in the North East region. I can't remember the exact state where this restaurant is but it made national news because of the sign they posted. It actually brought more business to the restaurant. I'm not comparing the landscaping business to the restaurant but I believe in a privately owned business, that's their right.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2006, 05:16:33 AM »
Or "No Children Allowed" in this particular restaurant up in the North East region. I can't remember the exact state where this restaurant is but it made national news because of the sign they posted. It actually brought more business to the restaurant. I'm not comparing the landscaping business to the restaurant but I believe in a privately owned business, that's their right.

In principle I agree with you.  I just think their policy is (necessarily) inconsistent and ultimately  stupid.  Will they work with bisexuals?  Swingers?  Do they work with married men who have sex with male prostitutes on the side?  What about married men who get “massages” from male prostitutes?  Do they inquire about the sexual orientation of every potential customer before accepting a job? 

What would they do if they were in the middle of a job for Reverend Ted Haggard and his wife when he was outed?  Would they finish the job or send him a note saying they don’t work with closeted bi men who are struggling with their sexual identity?

What would their revrend, pastor, or priest say about their selectivity?

What would the owners of this company do if one of their children came out of the closet?   Between their nuclear family and the brothers and sisters of the parents and their kids, I guarantee someone in their family is gay.  Even better, I bet her husband could be seduced by another man  ::)

I can easily see these idiots assuming that "all bodybuilders must be gay" therefore we won’t do landscaping for them either.  Now, substitute “landscaping” for any other product or service that you might want to purchase...  Ignorance and bigotry can affect you too.

As I said: stupid.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2006, 07:21:13 AM »
It's stupid but it's thier right, i believe, to refuse service to anyone for any reason, even if it may be not good for business.

The owner must be some bible thumping homophobe who is probably right now blowing some male prostitute.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2006, 07:34:56 AM »
It's a free country.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2006, 08:26:37 AM »
Who cares? Just find someone else to cut the lawn. Why do gays love drama so damn much?

Gayness shouldn't be the predominant thought in the gay person's mind.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 08:29:07 AM »
In a competitive market, those landscapers are reducing their market share and therefore their profits.

If business is so good that they are able to pick and choose who they work for, that's awesome.  If so, the market will quickly correct and new landscapers will move into that area.  If business is not that good (more likely) and they're just blowing up a small incident for ratings hungry TV cameras, they must think they'll get more business from being viewed as the anti-gay landscape team.  Not smart, IMO, but no one said they were bright. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2006, 08:35:55 AM »
In a competitive market, those landscapers are reducing their market share and therefore their profits.

If business is so good that they are able to pick and choose who they work for, that's awesome.  If so, the market will quickly correct and new landscapers will move into that area.  If business is not that good (more likely) and they're just blowing up a small incident for ratings hungry TV cameras, they must think they'll get more business from being viewed as the anti-gay landscape team.  Not smart, IMO, but no one said they were bright. 

Here's a strange idea..... maybe, some things are more important than money to the landscapers. Besides, they've probably been given more publicity/advertising than they could ever afford by those who push the gay agenda. Think about it, a few homos pissed-off about an e-mail have made them the most well known landscapers in the world. :)

All thing being equal, the last thing I'd want to see is some guy mowing lawns in hot-pants singing Cher. :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2006, 08:57:40 AM »
Without sounding too much of a racist, all the landscapers around me are mexican and they wouldn't turn down anyone. Very hard working guys, I see them at 6 in the morning when I am running all the time and at 8 at night(summer) as well.
E

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2006, 10:13:24 AM »
If I were local, I’d love to get a male hooker to seduce her husband and then out him.  ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2006, 11:54:17 AM »
If I were local, I’d love to get a male hooker to seduce her husband and then out him.  ;D

great idea.

since all men are just waiting to be seduced by male hookers.

what planet are you from again?

::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2006, 12:13:01 PM »
The same planet where Haggard, Thurmon, & Jefferson come from.

Ted Haggard: I don't believe in homosexuality (except for the cock I suck when no one is looking)
Strom Thurmond: I hate all blacks (except for the black woman I raped and the black daughter I had and kept secret)
Thomas Jefferson: the races should not intermix (except for my intermixing with Sally Hemmings)

I bet it wouldn’t take much (a few beers and a little privacy) to get that guy to suck cock or bend over.  Odds are he’s a closet case; real heterosexual men are not preoccupied enough with homosexuality to try to ban them from (of all things) a landscaping service. ::)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2006, 12:14:46 PM »
isnt goatboy from huston ;D

He and his partner will just have to find a more liberal landscaper.

Hope this helps ::)
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »
fags always have a lot of money

i need to learn to like dick, i guess :-\

Keep practicing.  I hear it's an acquired taste :P

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2006, 12:19:07 PM »
  Odds are he’s a closet case; real heterosexual men are not preoccupied enough with homosexuality to try to ban them from a landscaping service. ::)

i guess that's a theory.

where did jefferson say that the races should not intermix?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »
He and his partner will just have to find a more liberal landscaper.

Hope this helps ::)

My landscaper is Mexican.

Who the hell hires a white landscaper in Texas anyway?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2006, 12:25:41 PM »
I bet it wouldn’t take much (a few beers and a little privacy) to get that guy to suck cock or bend over.  Odds are he’s a closet case; real heterosexual men are not preoccupied enough with homosexuality to try to ban them from (of all things) a landscaping service. ::)

Now that you mention it, that is a bizarre place to draw a line in the sand. What's next?  No gays allowed on the roller coaster? No gays allowed to buy a Toyota?  Bah!

Doom disapproves.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2006, 12:36:24 PM »
What I think it really is, is that most gays are so particular about the way landscaping is done that they are a pain in the ass to work for.  Like someone hanging over your shoulder watching every move you make and always putting their 2 cents in.  I used to install epoxy floors and I can remember a couple of gay clients.  We couldn't do it right no mater what we did.  Worse than cuntz to work for.  That, me thinks. is the problem right there.  They had 1 problem and are scared off to all gays.  Their problem.  Their is always a company that will take your $$$.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2006, 12:55:01 PM »
fags always have a lot of money

That means my crippled ass is set for life ;D

:-X

suckmymuscle

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2006, 01:58:33 PM »
lol theres no way you hate women this much without loveing teh cock bro!

You're intellectually unable to argue with me, so you resort to homosexual insinuations. How predictible. Do you know who also resorts to homosexual insituations towards those who disagrees with them? Women. Like I mentioned, women get whatever they want from men by using their sexuality and/or insinuating that, if a man disagrees with them, then it is because he's gay. I'm not gay, but I would be honest about it if I were. I have gay friends and have no problems whatsoever with them, so you calling me gay doesen't offend me at all.

Besides, I don't hate women, but actually, since I'm very manly, I don't worship them. Unlike you. There's a difference between liking women and being an unmanly pussy-whipped moron; the difference between me and you. You suck up to this deedee bitch like a guy guy to Madona. It's actually quite pathetic. Í think you either want to have sex with her, so you try to act chivarously towards her, or you're just afraid of her and women in general - which is more likely. Regardless, I have owned you many times, and I must warn you that I'll continue to do so en absurdum as long as keep challenging me. Bring it on. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2006, 02:21:21 PM »
Now that you mention it, that is a bizarre place to draw a line in the sand. What's next?  No gays allowed on the roller coaster? No gays allowed to buy a Toyota?  Bah!

Doom disapproves.

Of course you disapprove.  You don't want anyone interfering with your love of teh cock.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2006, 03:29:37 PM »
I've had many gay clients.  I prefer them.  Less busy, more educated, more focused, very clear on what they want in a website, and polite as can be. 

And you barter web sites for sex with them.
The House that Ruth built

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2006, 03:34:32 PM »
And you barter web sites for sex with them.

I didn't expect trivial gay jokes from you.

I must say I'm impressed you were able to go so far beyond your usual work!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2006, 04:13:16 PM »
I didn't expect trivial gay jokes from you.

I must say I'm impressed you were able to go so far beyond your usual work!

And I must say you set yourself up for that one. Never expected you to leave yourself so vulnerable. ;)
The House that Ruth built

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2006, 04:03:34 AM »

How, exactly, would that affect your life in the least?

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2006, 06:45:43 AM »