Author Topic: Another School Massacre in Finland  (Read 4013 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Another School Massacre in Finland
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 12:09:04 PM »
Ealier today, in a small Finnish town named Kauhajoki (around 100 miles from my office), another school massacre happened. So far the police has confirmed 7 body bags  :'(

Edit: a Finnish on-line newspaper now says atleast 10 body bags  :-[

another? I thought that rash of school shootings was an epidemic only in the states? anyway in Israel the teachers carry guns I think thats why you don't hear about this out there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 12:10:21 PM »
I taught at a horrible school in a bad neighborhood.  Some of my 7th and 8th grade kids had GTA and weapons arrests.  I knew they probably carried.  And mine had to remain locked in my car, even tho i was 25 years old and had a legal carry permit.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 12:24:49 PM »
I taught at a horrible school in a bad neighborhood.  Some of my 7th and 8th grade kids had GTA and weapons arrests.  I knew they probably carried.  And mine had to remain locked in my car, even tho i was 25 years old and had a legal carry permit.

lmao

i love how u go about the place with a glock .... hahhaha   nuts

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 12:53:17 PM »
Tony Halme...hahaha, I remember him from the old UFCs.

My best friend (our MMA coach) and another friend, Dan Bobish, went out with him one night after some MMA fight about 10 yrs ago.  They said he was absolutely insane.  Guess they went out and ended up coming home in the wee hrs of the AM and got into some kind of trouble, can't remember the whole story. 

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 12:57:39 PM »
The shooter died in the hospital.

dustin

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 01:00:28 PM »
If you have a brother who is still in school, are you sure you're old enough to be making "back in my day" posts?

Yes. Times change at a much more accelerated rate these days. A year is like a decade with all the social changes, advances in technology, communication (the internet, MySpace, Facebook and all these social networking sites are mental poison).

10 years ago shit like this would hardly ever happen. Now it happens all the time. My senior year there were half a dozen suicides. Now there's a suicide in the school district at least once a month, kids getting caught with guns and shanks, kids getting arrested for idle threats and for simply giving others stupid looks. I know I'm going off on a bit of a tangent, but this politically correct diatribe is fucking ruining kids. Back in the day my pappy used to beat the shit out of me or make it seem like I was going to get shit kicked, and it kept me straight. Now if a father even raises his hand at his homosexual child when he's putting on make up and pouring his gay heart out in his blog, the father will get reprimanded and served jail time. What kind of bullshit is that?

Kids are exposed to so much violence but the second they touch a hair on another person they get in so much shit. Then we've got emo kids who pent up so much rage and think they have so many complicated feelings that one group eventually goes nuts and fucks up a bunch of kids. All these social cliques but one thing doesn't change, all these kids are over protected pussies with too many rights and too many people safe guarding them. Bah... I'm completely rambling. I don't even understand what I'm saying right now. I need some carbs.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 01:08:59 PM »

My best friend (our MMA coach) and another friend, Dan Bobish, went out with him one night after some MMA fight about 10 yrs ago.  They said he was absolutely insane.  Guess they went out and ended up coming home in the wee hrs of the AM and got into some kind of trouble, can't remember the whole story. 

Dan Bobish was a big dude whats he up to these days?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 01:11:19 PM »
Ealier today, in a small Finnish town named Kauhajoki (around 100 miles from my office), another school massacre happened. So far the police has confirmed 7 body bags  :'(

Finnish is an awesome and complex language. :)
I hate the State.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 01:57:53 PM »

Tony was a good friend of mine awhile back.  I got him his first wrestling match and then he went into the WWF as Ludwig Borga.  He was also a boxing chmpion in Europe.  I saw a video he put together and he was so much bigger than everyone else it was funny.  He would literally hit them out of the ring.  At least 3 or 4 of them.  He was a nut.  We did some funny things together.  Scaring the shit out of a mobster here in Vegas was a really good one.  First time he ever played Keno we were at breakfast and he won $5,000 on a $5 bet.  I haven't seen him though since around 2000 or so.  We used to go to a restaurant that was our sponsor called Legends.  They didn't serve milk shakes but we always wanted one.  So whenever we came in they would send a guy out to buy ice cream from the market in case they didn't have any.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 02:50:47 PM »

Well that sucks. Any info on the shooter?

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 02:59:19 PM »
shooter posted a troubling video on youtube a week or so ago.. that's about all i know..my mother was born and raised in finland, i hate to hear this

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 03:56:27 PM »
Well that sucks. Any info on the shooter?

http://www.iltalehti.fi/nettitv/?28011645

Here's a video made by the shooter. He was 22 years old. The police had actually interrogated him day before the shootings...

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 03:58:45 PM »
Oh yeah and to "Bluto": just shut the fuck up

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »
Tony was a good friend of mine awhile back.  I got him his first wrestling match and then he went into the WWF as Ludwig Borga.  He was also a boxing chmpion in Europe.  I saw a video he put together and he was so much bigger than everyone else it was funny.  He would literally hit them out of the ring.  At least 3 or 4 of them.  He was a nut.  We did some funny things together.  Scaring the shit out of a mobster here in Vegas was a really good one.  First time he ever played Keno we were at breakfast and he won $5,000 on a $5 bet.  I haven't seen him though since around 2000 or so.  We used to go to a restaurant that was our sponsor called Legends.  They didn't serve milk shakes but we always wanted one.  So whenever we came in they would send a guy out to buy ice cream from the market in case they didn't have any.

Keith knows/knew them all! :)
Q

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2008, 07:59:19 PM »
A pic of murderer:
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/200809238313264_uu.shtml
he looks just like pekka..what is with finnish? they look part asian

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2008, 09:13:28 PM »
A pic of murderer:
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/200809238313264_uu.shtml

Doesn't look like a murderer...He has the "slip ghb in the persons drink and rape them look to me"

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2008, 12:36:09 AM »
Not surprisingly, hypocritical assholes are now blaiming that police officer.. but WTF the police officer can do if the guy has licence to carry his gun and do nothing illegal in his videos..?  :(

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2008, 02:37:20 AM »
Finland gave the world ImpNaz, therefore it is a great nation.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2008, 03:33:40 AM »
you are not listening

finland has been long time a testing ground for programming

he was part of the vigilante programming and was activated to kill then off himself ...which is an omega alter (suicide )

this is all to create problem solution scenario with gun kontrol in a country where out of 5 million, 2 million carry guns

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2008, 03:34:57 AM »
Will this affect the Mr Olympia?  :-\
No doubt about it...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2008, 04:07:30 AM »
you are not listening

he was part of the vigilante programming and was activated to kill then off himself ...which is an omega alter (suicide )

this is all to create problem solution scenario with gun kontrol in a country where out of 5 million, 2 million carry guns

????  are you sure your doseage is correct?
G

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2008, 07:09:19 AM »
you are not listening

He'd been making videos where he says he's going to kill everyone and planning the shooting since 2002.  Quite the noisy sleeper, no?

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2008, 07:31:44 AM »
another? I thought that rash of school shootings was an epidemic only in the states? anyway in Israel the teachers carry guns I think thats why you don't hear about this out there.

Bingo. Funny how that works.... ::)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2008, 08:17:17 AM »
Not only is North America raising a nation of pussy ass fucking kids with too many feelings, but the emo epidemic is spreading across the world. Kids nowadays are raging and killing everything and everyone.

This is what happens when kids get arrested for kicking another kids ass. Back when I was in highschool you could BARELY get away with giving someone an ass whooping. My little brother shoved some homo kid at school and he almost get expelled!! Because he couldn't kick that kid's ass, the kid will probably go psycho and end up shooting up the entire school. Kids need ass whoopings to stay in check. This gay world we live in... what a shame.

That actually makes a lot of sense in my opinion...
S

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2008, 08:22:50 AM »
Geesus, what is wrong with these kids today?  Their answer to not fitting in or getting teased is to go to school and kill other kids?  I was picked on in school, chased home and beaten up by bully's just because I was small (skinny) and not considered cool  ::).  I went up through high school without ever fitting in and the last think I though about was killing anyone. 

I know a lot of this is being blamed on the internet but I think it really starts with the parents and teachers not putting a stop to the bully's from the get-go.
:D Weee