Author Topic: only atheists are allowed to post in this thread.  (Read 106611 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: tbombz facebook post from today & free religious sermon by MOS!
« Reply #700 on: June 18, 2015, 06:46:16 AM »
So essentially they are mind-altering?   And you see you no evidence in scripture that this is frowned upon?  Is that right?

they are mind altering yes. So is alcohol. So is a passionate sermon.

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #701 on: June 18, 2015, 07:14:45 AM »
Well, interesting topic....are you aware that Manna (from heaven) is in fact psychedelic mushrooms?  

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/09/jesus-christ-magic-mushroom-part-1.html

There are some serious schools of thought that discuss the idea that the bible is a trip report of shrooms.....

http://zazenlife.com/2012/09/10/the-bible-is-a-trip-report/

But this is not the really interesting thing. The really interesting question is why an omnipotent, caring god would heal cancer victims and the like through the documented power of prayer, yet is unable to restore limb functionality to amputees.........

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #702 on: June 18, 2015, 07:23:41 AM »
What does God think about transgender people?

Hellbound.... even the hot trannies. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #703 on: June 18, 2015, 07:30:47 AM »
they are mind altering yes. So is alcohol. So is a passionate sermon.

And you see you no evidence in scripture that this is frowned upon?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: June 18, 2015, 07:31:11 AM »
Well it's a loaded question because its assuming God is real in the first place, but let's just ignore all the evidence on the contrary for a minute and entertain the idea that he exists. I Personally cannot see how he can not have anything but love for them, seeing as he's the guy that made them in the first place. If he's pissed off with them then it's because he's a shit artist with a capricious temperament...kinda like an omnipotent Van Gogh, and therefore not really worthy of much praise, seeing as he wants to condemn his own creations to hell.

I did some research scripturally and came up with a few thoughts:

1 Corinthians, it says that "In Christ there is neither male nor female, but all are one in Him"

In Genesis, it says that "He created them male, and female" But that was before sin entered, now we have things like babies born with both genetalia, both chromosomes etc - we can safely assume that God is not creating individual people this way - it would contradict himself right?

In Leviticus, it says that "Men who wear womens clothing, and women who wear mens clothing are detestable to the Lord"

But again in Proverbs, it says that there are things which the lord particularly hates/are abomination to him.....liars, pride filled people etc but no mention of dime piece trannies.

If it is faith alone in Christ, that makes a person 'saved' and part of God's family.....why would it matter if someone has gender identity crisis but still loves Jesus with all their heart?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: June 18, 2015, 07:34:14 AM »

Alcohol is not once frowned upon in scripture, however preaching with a false motive is scorned pretty harshly.

In the book of Leviticus, God commands his people to buy wine (hebrew word in this instance is fermented wine) and also strong drink (hebrew word is over-fermented/liquor) and to have a feast before Him and rejoice. They were actually to spend their tithes for this purpose lol, we can safely say the Lord is not concerned with alcohol, however, drunkeness (from alcohol, but also as a state of mind) is a sin.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #706 on: June 18, 2015, 07:34:25 AM »

yes, so better not have that glass of wine or make love to your wife, those demonic mind altering activities  ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: June 18, 2015, 07:37:46 AM »
yes, so better not have that glass of wine or make love to your wife, those demonic mind altering activities  ::)

As a christian taking my wife to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks time, which psylocybin truffles do you recommend we purchase before reading our night time devotions, BigRo?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: June 18, 2015, 07:40:51 AM »

I know what scripture states about alcohol and preaching.  

I'm just asking about whether or not you see any evidence in scripture about using or not using magic mushrooms?

Thought we could talk about it....it's not a trap or anything.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #709 on: June 18, 2015, 07:43:12 AM »
I know what scripture states about alcohol and preaching.  

I'm just asking about whether or not you see any evidence in scripture about using or not using magic mushrooms?

MOS, I believe that the bible says its okay to only do missionary position.

Since you found God, do you only do missionary position? No oral? Your wife must be bummed about this.  :'( :'(
X

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: June 18, 2015, 07:46:58 AM »
MOS, I believe that the bible says its okay to only do missionary position.

Since you found God, do you only do missionary position? No oral? Your wife must be bummed about this.  :'( :'(

If God ever bans BJ'S im joining ISIS.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: June 18, 2015, 07:58:01 AM »
Alcohol is not once frowned upon in scripture, however preaching with a false motive is scorned pretty harshly.

In the book of Leviticus, God commands his people to buy wine (hebrew word in this instance is fermented wine) and also strong drink (hebrew word is over-fermented/liquor) and to have a feast before Him and rejoice. They were actually to spend their tithes for this purpose lol, we can safely say the Lord is not concerned with alcohol, however, drunkeness (from alcohol, but also as a state of mind) is a sin.

I'm dense, can you point me to the scripture in Levitcus?  I do recall what you're mentioning, but can't find it in Leviticus.

Maybe Deuteronomy?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: June 18, 2015, 08:00:07 AM »
I'm dense, can you point me to the scripture in Levitcus?  I do recall what you're mentioning, but can't find it in Leviticus.

Maybe Deuteronomy?

I'll check just now buddy.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: June 18, 2015, 08:02:02 AM »

Maybe Deuteronomy?

Sorry, it's Deut. 14:26

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: June 18, 2015, 08:28:16 AM »

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #715 on: June 18, 2015, 08:44:12 AM »
Gotta laugh at these asshats thinking some bollocks, written 2000 years ago, by a guy who got high as fuck, and hung out with whores, is straight from some sky god.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #716 on: June 18, 2015, 08:51:11 AM »
As a christian taking my wife to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks time, which psylocybin truffles do you recommend we purchase before reading our night time devotions, BigRo?

there is just one type of truffles available and maybe 2 or 3 different brands so to speak. I found truffles were hard on my stomach, maybe they were old.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: June 19, 2015, 04:13:14 AM »
there is just one type of truffles available and maybe 2 or 3 different brands so to speak. I found truffles were hard on my stomach, maybe they were old.

Cheers Ro.

Always wanted to try them, I guess Amsterdam would be the best place. I've hired out a real nice houseboat for a few days, so at least I will be in a comfortable environment.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #718 on: June 19, 2015, 04:18:10 AM »
Cheers Ro.

Always wanted to try them, I guess Amsterdam would be the best place. I've hired out a real nice houseboat for a few days, so at least I will be in a comfortable environment.

They're pretty amazing.  Haven't had a bad experience.
Y

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: June 19, 2015, 04:37:43 AM »
They're pretty amazing.  Haven't had a bad experience.

I'm sure I will have a blast lol. The houseboat has a very nice entertainment system, and i'm considering talking a film like Kung Fu Hustle to buzz out on  :-[ :-X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #720 on: June 19, 2015, 04:41:08 AM »
I'm sure I will have a blast lol. The houseboat has a very nice entertainment system, and i'm considering talking a film like Kung Fu Hustle to buzz out on  :-[ :-X

I've mostly just walked around and looked at stuff.  Personally didn't want to be around people who were not tripping.

Found trees and shit more interesting to look at than tech.....all personal though.
Y

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #721 on: June 19, 2015, 12:57:50 PM »
The Dream of the Assbunny

One peaceful summer night, Schlong Tzu went to sleep and dreamed he was Tbombz in the form of a hopping, horny, devil-may-care Assbunny. Oh, what gay sex he had! Offering his furry bung to men with bad credit ratings, lapsed car inspections, and 50,000 miles of road on their faces; the smell of stale beer, cum, and puke wafting over him. "This is bliss," he reflected. Suddenly, however, he was startled awake: groggy,  butt sore, and with a strong craving for the cock, "How strange?’' he thought to himself, not being able to distinguish whether Schlong Tzu had dreamt he was the Assbunny or if the Assbunny had dreamt he was Schlong Tzu.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: June 19, 2015, 01:12:29 PM »
77 things banned in Leviticus

Here’s chapter and verse on a more-or-less comprehensive list of things banned in the Leviticus book of the bible. A decent number of them are punishable by death.

Unless you’ve never done any of them (and 54 to 56 are particularly tricky), perhaps it’s time to lay off quoting 18:22 for a while?

1.       Burning any yeast or honey in offerings to God (2:11)

2.       Failing to include salt in offerings to God (2:13)

3.       Eating fat (3:17)

4.       Eating blood (3:17)

5.       Failing to testify against any wrongdoing you’ve witnessed (5:1)

6.       Failing to testify against any wrongdoing you’ve been told about (5:1)

7.       Touching an unclean animal (5:2)

8.       Carelessly making an oath (5:4)

9.       Deceiving a neighbour about something trusted to them (6:2)

10.   Finding lost property and lying about it (6:3)

11.   Bringing unauthorised fire before God (10:1)

12.   Letting your hair become unkempt (10:6)

13.   Tearing your clothes (10:6)

14.   Drinking alcohol in holy places (bit of a problem for Catholics, this ‘un) (10:9)

15.   Eating an animal which doesn’t both chew cud and has a divided hoof (cf: camel, rabbit, pig) (11:4-7)

16.   Touching the carcass of any of the above (problems here for rugby) (11:8)

17.   Eating – or touching the carcass of – any seafood without fins or scales (11:10-12)

18.   Eating – or touching the carcass of - eagle, the vulture, the black vulture, the red kite, any kind of black kite, any kind of raven, the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, the white owl, the desert owl, the osprey, the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat. (11:13-19)

19.   Eating – or touching the carcass of – flying insects with four legs, unless those legs are jointed (11:20-22)

20.   Eating any animal which walks on all four and has paws (good news for cats) (11:27)

21.   Eating – or touching the carcass of – the weasel, the rat, any kind of great lizard, the gecko, the monitor lizard, the wall lizard, the skink and the chameleon (11:29)

22.   Eating – or touching the carcass of – any creature which crawls on many legs, or its belly (11:41-42)

23.   Going to church within 33 days after giving birth to a boy (12:4)

24.   Going to church within 66 days after giving birth to a girl (12:5)

25.   Having sex with your mother (18:7)

26.   Having sex with your father’s wife (18:8)

27.   Having sex with your sister (18:9)

28.   Having sex with your granddaughter (18:10)

29.   Having sex with your half-sister (18:11)

30.   Having sex with your biological aunt (18:12-13)

31.   Having sex with your uncle’s wife (18:14)

32.   Having sex with your daughter-in-law (18:15)

33.   Having sex with your sister-in-law (18:16)

34.   Having sex with a woman and also having sex with her daughter or granddaughter (bad news for Alan Clark) (18:17)

35.   Marrying your wife’s sister while your wife still lives (18:18)

36.   Having sex with a woman during her period (18:19)

37.   Having sex with your neighbour’s wife (18:20)

38.   Giving your children to be sacrificed to Molek (18:21)

39.   Having sex with a man “as one does with a woman” (18:22)

40.   Having sex with an animal (18:23)

41.   Making idols or “metal gods” (19:4)

42.   Reaping to the very edges of a field (19:9)

43.   Picking up grapes that have fallen in your  vineyard (19:10)

44.   Stealing (19:11)

45.   Lying (19:11)

46.   Swearing falsely on God’s name (19:12)

47.   Defrauding your neighbour (19:13)

48.   Holding back the wages of an employee overnight (not well observed these days) (19:13)

49.   Cursing the deaf or abusing the blind (19:14)

50.   Perverting justice, showing partiality to either the poor or the rich (19:15)

51.   Spreading slander (19:16)

52.   Doing anything to endanger a neighbour’s life (19:16)

53.   Seeking revenge or bearing a grudge (19:18)

54.   Mixing fabrics in clothing (19:19)

55.   Cross-breeding animals (19:19)

56.   Planting different seeds in the same field (19:19)

57.   Sleeping with another man’s slave (19:20)

58.   Eating fruit from a tree within four years of planting it (19:23)

59.   Practising divination or seeking omens (tut, tut astrology) (19:26)

60.   Trimming your beard (19:27)

61.   Cutting your hair at the sides (19:27)

62.   Getting tattoos (19:28)

63.   Making your daughter prostitute herself (19:29)

64.   Turning to mediums or spiritualists (19:31)

65.   Not standing in the presence of the elderly (19:32)

66.   Mistreating foreigners – “the foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born”  (19:33-34)

67.   Using dishonest weights and scales (19:35-36)

68.   Cursing your father or mother (punishable by death) (20:9)

69.   Marrying a prostitute, divorcee or widow if you are a priest (21:7,13)

70.   Entering a place where there’s a dead body as a priest (21:11)

71.   Slaughtering a cow/sheep and its young on the same day (22:28)

72.   Working on the Sabbath (23:3)

73.   Blasphemy (punishable by stoning to death) (24:14)

74.   Inflicting an injury; killing someone else’s animal; killing a person must be punished in kind (24:17-22)

75.   Selling land permanently (25:23)

76.   Selling an Israelite as a slave (foreigners are fine) (25:42)

77.   Dressing up like an "Ass Bunny". (18:22 B)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: June 19, 2015, 01:17:12 PM »
There was no person called 'Leviticus'. The book of Leviticus in the Bible comes from the Greek translation of the scriptures called the 'Septuagint' where this particular book was called 'Leuitikon' or 'matters of the Levites'. The Levites were one of the twelve tribes of Israel, and were named after Levi who was one of the 12 sons of Jacob, (who later had his name changed to Israel.)

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Re: tbombz facebook post from today
« Reply #724 on: April 23, 2016, 11:15:18 AM »

How the Assbunny led to the Deus Absconditus (or, the God who hides)

Taking a moment to survey His wondrous feats of creation, on the Sixth Day, God made the Assbunny, and, after taking notice of His creature, He decided to hide from this world, instead turning his omnipotence to actualizing other possible worlds, of which this one, because it includes the abominable Assbunny, is not the best. Hence, the all powerful Lord did not rest on the seventh day, he skipped out of town on what became known henceforth as The Ssabbass. And that is how the Assbunny led irrevocably to the Deus Absconditus (Apocrypha 2.i: Anagignoskomena: Versio Tbombzius)