Author Topic: Congratulations to Vince Goodrum, PHD on getting reparations in Asheville N.C.  (Read 8987 times)

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out

too bad vince lives in assfill

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

I'm hoping Vince finally gets his due 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

Vince lives in Greenville, South Carolina, a little more than an hour south of Asheville, North Carolina.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Vince lives in Greenville, South Carolina, a little more than an hour south of Asheville, North Carolina.

Melvin Goodrum lives in poverty, a little more than a few rungs south of absolute squalor.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Melvin Goodrum lives in poverty, a little more than a few rungs south of absolute squalor.

You clearly haven't seen Vince's decanter set!  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
You clearly haven't seen Vince's decanter set!  ;D

He bought it on layaway at Goodwill.

Brought it home on the City bus, in his reusable shopping bag

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
He bought it on layaway at Goodwill.

Brought it home on the City bus, in his reusable shopping bag

I bought the decanter from Amazon with some gift cards I got but there is nothing wrong with shopping at the Goodwill.  I run into attorneys,  doctors, and stock brokers going through the clothes racks all the time.  Really good deals there along with quality products...people wouldn't be begging for food stamps and welfare if they followed my lead.  In fact, did 2 different videos on it

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :D  ;D

I bought the decanter from Amazon with some gift cards I got but there is nothing wrong with shopping at the Goodwill.  I run into attorneys,  doctors, and stock brokers going through the clothes racks all the time.  Really good deals there along with quality products...people wouldn't be begging for food stamps and welfare if they followed my lead.  In fact, did 2 different videos on it

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Nice play on words, haha!

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Looking a bit leaner - keep going. 

Henda

• Getbig V
A 20 minute long video on some stinking second hand shirts?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Dr. Vince Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, I would love to take a tour with you of some Goodwill stores.

Henda and Rob would also like to come along. You can help them pick out new wardrobes. I have a feeling that neither of them dress as fancy as you do, Dr. Goodrum.
X

Henda

• Getbig V
Dr. Vince Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, I would love to take a tour with you of some Goodwill stores.

Henda and Rob would also like to come along. You can help them pick out new wardrobes. I have a feeling that neither of them dress as fancy as you do, Dr. Goodrum.

Haha you would be right mate I wouldn稚 be seen dead in a button up shirt

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Next episode is Dumpster Diving w Vince.    :D  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V

I知 at a loss for words.

I知 at the crossroads where I知 starting to feel like I might be ridiculing the class retard and I知 just not aware of how really subnormal he is....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Dumpster Diving and Goodwill Hunting with Melvin G
Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dumpster Diving and Goodwill Hunting with Melvin G

Cleaning clothes w Vodka w Vince G - straight balling. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

Hahaha hell yeah set it up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I知 at a loss for words.

I知 at the crossroads where I知 starting to feel like I might be ridiculing the class retard and I知 just not aware of how really subnormal he is....

Not see what your problem is...cars are paid for , furniture paid for, credit cards paid off every month and a 65k in the vault.  All because I spend my money wisely and have residual income. 

Life is good
A

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
It's true that dress shirts are grossly overpriced.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V

Not see what your problem is...cars are paid for , furniture paid for, credit cards paid off every month and a 65k in the vault.  All because I spend my money wisely and have residual income. 

Life is good

Melvin, is that astounding savings amount in your own personal vault, or did you actually mean it is in an account at a bank?

Where do you keep your cryptocurrency millions?

Flexacon

• Getbig V

Life is good

Keep up the good work Vince.

All the supposedly 'wealthy' people who are going broke because of the the pandemic could learn a thing or 2 from you.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Keep up the good work Vince.

All the supposedly 'wealthy' people who are going broke because of the the pandemic could learn a thing or 2 from you.

I did.

10 seconds into that video, one look at his teeth, and I remembered I left two of my garage doors open at home.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

Hahahahahaha

Good grief.