Author Topic: Men of today  (Read 7802 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Men of today
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2021, 11:08:42 AM »
If the AIDS vaccines run out they'll be f*cked.
They'll still have Descovy.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2021, 03:23:07 PM »
It's good to know that the suicide rate is high among these types.

Amen to that.
~

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2021, 04:08:01 PM »
I don't appreciate effeminate men. I can respect them and act civil towards them, but I don't like the faggotry.

Some might think, "but OMR, you're a homosexual, why would you feel that way?" Answer is simple.. If I wanted a man to act like a woman, I would have simply stayed with a woman. If I want friends that act like women, I would hang out with women (which I do). But I prefer men to act like men. Who you fuck is your choice, but this dress up game is ridiculous. The notion of men dressing like little girls, walking around limp wristed with a high pitched voice coupled with a "gay" lisp is fucking disgusting to watch.

There's a difference between being a homosexual and being a faggot. These guys fall into the latter category.

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2021, 04:10:08 PM »
I don't appreciate effeminate men. I can respect them and act civil towards them, but I don't like the faggotry.

Some might think, "but OMR, you're a homosexual, why would you feel that way?" Answer is simple.. If I wanted a man to act like a woman, I would have simply stayed with a woman. If I want friends that act like women, I would hang out with women (which I do). But I prefer men to act like men. Who you fuck is your choice, but this dress up game is ridiculous. The notion of men dressing like little girls, walking around limp wristed with a high pitched voice coupled with a "gay" lisp is fucking disgusting to watch.

There's a difference between being a homosexual and being a faggot. These guys fall into the latter category.

"1"

No need to bring Shizzo into this....

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2021, 05:31:16 PM »

"1"

Decades ago one of my friends said, "No one fucks a nellie except someone that 1 - Is desperate and 2 - Thinks (and HOPES) no one will find out.  The problem is two people already know, the fuckee and the fucker. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2021, 09:33:14 AM »
Decades ago one of my friends said, "No one fucks a nellie except someone that 1 - Is desperate and 2 - Thinks (and HOPES) no one will find out.  The problem is two people already know, the fuckee and the fucker.
The thing with the fuckee and the fucker is that they both got fucked.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2021, 09:40:52 AM »

"1"

OMR being 100% rational as usual  8)

Where do you stand on the self-identification of trans-women?  (i.e. they no longer need the op, or even to live as women, they just need to 'declare' themselves and then they can walk right into female changing rooms, toilets, etc. and are absolutely f**king up women's sporting records...)

Twitter is an absolute sh1t-storm on this - lesbians are literally being threatened with violence and called homophobic(!) for stating they don't want to bang a chick with a beard and a girld1ck...

T

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2021, 10:09:35 AM »

"1"

Exactly.
In England we say theres a big difference between a homosexual and a poof

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2021, 10:38:35 AM »
Those are not men. They are confused souls, deceived by the mentally ill who want to destroy society.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2021, 10:43:29 AM »
Obama 

Case closed. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2021, 10:51:19 AM »

Twitter is an absolute sh1t-storm on this - lesbians are literally being threatened with violence and called homophobic(!) for stating they don't want to bang a chick with a beard and a girld1ck...

The twitter links you posted are the Rosetta stone for understanding what is actually going on. It's an anti-female movement.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2021, 11:12:53 AM »
If every homosexual was like OMR there would never be any issue with them

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2021, 11:14:31 AM »
20 and 30 somethings are absolute pussies in 2021!
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2021, 11:32:06 AM »
The twitter links you posted are the Rosetta stone for understanding what is actually going on. It's an anti-female movement.

Absolutely - the amount of violence and threats from these trans lunatics is unreal, and goes unpunished by Twitter.  Once more for the uninitiated - NSFW! 

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOM9J_ZIrYtiMagVRr_jhagMR-XP59TBsJFLwNlcS13iIUT4ovqKRN9zttevr0PmA?key=NmJuV1AyRnVSU3dOS2VObVhLSm1uNUkxRjRBSk9R

Yet if you state 'men are not women' it's an instant Twitter ban  >:(

They are covering it in the UK House of Lords tomorrow - really hope we can turn the tide on this madness!!!

T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2021, 02:15:46 PM »

Great to see you posting again my good friend!

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2021, 02:17:02 PM »

OMR being 100% rational as usual  8)

Where do you stand on the self-identification of trans-women?  (i.e. they no longer need the op, or even to live as women, they just need to 'declare' themselves and then they can walk right into female changing rooms, toilets, etc. and are absolutely f**king up women's sporting records...)

I'm against it.

You were either anatomically born a man or woman. If you have a cock, get used to it.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2021, 02:17:20 PM »
Exactly.
In England we say theres a big difference between a homosexual and a poof

Yes sir...

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2021, 05:56:56 PM »

Lesbians are some of the worst people out there. Zero sympathy for them.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2021, 06:24:06 PM »
Absolutely - the amount of violence and threats from these trans lunatics is unreal, and goes unpunished by Twitter.  Once more for the uninitiated - NSFW! 

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOM9J_ZIrYtiMagVRr_jhagMR-XP59TBsJFLwNlcS13iIUT4ovqKRN9zttevr0PmA?key=NmJuV1AyRnVSU3dOS2VObVhLSm1uNUkxRjRBSk9R

Yet if you state 'men are not women' it's an instant Twitter ban  >:(

They are covering it in the UK House of Lords tomorrow - really hope we can turn the tide on this madness!!!

I don’t have children, but if I did, and that thing went near them, I would beat it senseless until I passed out from exhaustion.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2021, 06:34:35 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2021, 06:43:14 PM »
Great to see you posting again my good friend!

"1"

That you consider me a friend is a tremendous honor.  If I may?  No one dies alone who has the memories of a lifetime with them.  Memories are made with family and friends.  This place and several of you here have added to my cache and I am grateful for that.  Be well, my friend.  Thank you.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2021, 09:55:47 AM »
Its the xeonestrogens. Trust me on this one. It is also why testosterone and sperm counts have steadily declined since the 70's, if not earlier.

Assuming a linear progression, sperm counts reach zero around 2045.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2021, 10:13:39 AM »
Its the xeonestrogens. Trust me on this one. It is also why testosterone and sperm counts have steadily declined since the 70's, if not earlier.

Assuming a linear progression, sperm counts reach zero around 2045.

They're already there on the Muscular Development forums
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2021, 10:14:57 AM »
That you consider me a friend is a tremendous honor.  If I may?  No one dies alone who has the memories of a lifetime with them.  Memories are made with family and friends.  This place and several of you here have added to my cache and I am grateful for that.  Be well, my friend.  Thank you.

8)
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2021, 10:31:51 AM »
These people are all sick.

We’re normalizing severe mental illness.

I, for one, will not engage in such madness.

You’re a male or you are a female.

Period.

Opposite-gender clothing, hormones and mutilating surgery doesn’t change this one little bit.