Author Topic: RAW POWER  (Read 1042 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
RAW POWER
« on: March 07, 2021, 08:42:18 AM »

This may be the most revealing video I have ever made. I didn't want to share this secret of the female mind but thought I should.
I may have to make another more concise video on it but I will summarize my point below:

Just like heterosexual men see women differently than hetero women see women.... WOMEN see men differently than men could ever see themselves.

It's just a lot of women won't tell men that they sense the fundamental core male energy that all men possess. Yes ALL men (even Shizzo).

I see it in literally any guy simmering under the surface.
I guess sense it would be a better word as it is, as much as I hate that word, an energy, that affects the body.

SO this energy is simmering in men all the time but most men do not bring it out.

You could go through a whole date with a girl with her sensing it simmering under the surface but you don't bring it out, and she rejects you.
Does that mean you were unattractive or that the fact that you didn't bring it out was unattractive? It's the latter.

What is this energy? Well I know it's there but if I had to put words to it it's the power of knowing that
1. It's a real live man that can uncork a bottle of Aquafina
2. He's somewhat fundamentally unknowable and mysterious in his man desires and point of view
3. He's got desire for women
4. And lighter fluid in the form of excess testosterone and physical strength and wild physicality
5. That he has like raw emotional intensity and strength just from being a larger, almost more wild rough version of a woman

All that is sitting there in check. Like I said you could get laughed at and rejected and the girl still knows all of that is inside you, subconsciously. She knows if you knew how to tap into it you could bring it out at any time. But you don't so you won't. So she can sleep easy.

Ways you can bring it out are through raw honesty about what you feel and want. Not watered down the slightest amount. In the excellent book Mode One by Alan Roger Currie that describes something similar, he says if guys took a truth serum and had to say what was ACTUALLY?? on their minds they would be suddenly much more attractive to women. They would be bringing out their RAW actually PRIMAL desires, and that is what women find attractive not your trying to impress her and flatter her. Women want to have the experience of a real live wildcard of a man...not a tame house cat that they can manipulate and control.

(no house cats were manipulated in the writing of this description)

And before i'm possibly going back to Nairobi, I could reject a guy for not bringing more of this out (It's like something feels off to me and I'm NOT getting the energy I need from him so I have no choice but to reject him--is what it feels like) and still know he has it simmering under the surface. In fact, i'd be keeping him around, hoping he somehow wises up and brings it out one day, and when he does I would reconsider.

But I AM NOT going to hand him the keys to the kingdom. Subconsciously I feel HE needs to be man enough to find it in himself or I'll find someone else who will.

Every man has this quality. It can not be taken away from him. Maybe you understand what I mean if you're a guy and you understand that ALL women have something essentially feminine about them and it is always attractive no matter what. 

Both political parties have huge problems.
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: RAW POWER
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 08:53:19 AM »
RAW ANIMAL MAGNATISM ! -

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 08:55:16 AM »
Great triceps on both women there!
Q

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 09:11:52 AM »
I thought Chyna was dead

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 09:24:44 AM »
I've seen that video in youtube, never knew you were a getbigger

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 07:17:49 AM »
Mental cases.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2021, 07:27:52 AM »
So she just wants a guy to bluntly say "I want to fuck you".  Well this only works if she finds you attractive.  if a woman finds you attractive then you don't need to play games.  They want to fuck you but they want you to make the move.  This is not some earth shattering revelation. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2021, 10:51:00 AM »
So she just wants a guy to bluntly say "I want to fuck you".  Well this only works if she finds you attractive.  if a woman finds you attractive then you don't need to play games.  They want to fuck you but they want you to make the move.  This is not some earth shattering revelation.

Exactly. As far as sexuality goes, it doesn't seem like anything matters to women except for attraction. As long as it's present, my only thought would be not to blatantly mess it up by being overly weird, of otherwise off. For example, saying to a woman "The very thought of burying my nose in your slit gives me a PARSH."

Even then, I don't think a woman would even give a shit about saying that if they are into you. And into cunnilingus.

A woman once told me she regularly eats her boyfriend's asshole, and every time I think of her saying that, I get a bit of a shiver.

But if a woman is attracted to you, I would say it matters less what you do right, and more what you do NOT do wrong to mess it up. Just be a "normal" [maybe stable is a better word here], competent, reasonable man. Reasonable would need to defined more specifically, but I would say basic fairness matters [to anyone, not just women], but women will respect you more when you put your foot down when she is being unruly.

Love is stupid though. It just makes you irrationally care about someone, which [IMO] puts you at risk of being a bit of a pushover. Standing your ground is important to women, even standing your ground to women even they are being unruly. Possibly especially so.

I've mentioned it before, but I am done with women. Due to one horrible experience in 2018 which could have been the death of me, and just seeing other relationships...it just seems like it's a high risk for a potential high reward.

Not a worthwhile bet to me [relationships]. Bless the souls of Getbiggers who are dating or in a relationship though.

My 2019-2020 ex, I would take back though. She was wonderful.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2021, 11:10:07 AM »
 :-[

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2021, 12:28:28 PM »
I have found when a woman finds you attractive, the meaner and more aggressive you are to them, the more they want you.  Instead of saying, let's make love, tell them you want to pull up her dress, bend her over and fuck her and in a second she'll be soaking wet.  If a bitch is not attracted to you then there's nothing you can say that will entice them other than handing over a handful of cash.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2021, 12:34:21 PM »

A woman once told me she regularly eats her boyfriend's asshole, and every time I think of her saying that, I get a bit of a boner.

My 2019-2020 ex, I would take back though. He was wonderful.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2021, 01:15:45 PM »
RAW ANIMAL MAGNATISM ! -

Wow her arm is bigger than Winklaar's lol!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2021, 01:35:28 PM »
Exactly. As far as sexuality goes, it doesn't seem like anything matters to women except for attraction. As long as it's present, my only thought would be not to blatantly mess it up by being overly weird, of otherwise off. For example, saying to a woman "The very thought of burying my nose in your slit gives me a PARSH."

Even then, I don't think a woman would even give a shit about saying that if they are into you. And into cunnilingus.

A woman once told me she regularly eats her boyfriend's asshole, and every time I think of her saying that, I get a bit of a shiver.

But if a woman is attracted to you, I would say it matters less what you do right, and more what you do NOT do wrong to mess it up. Just be a "normal" [maybe stable is a better word here], competent, reasonable man. Reasonable would need to defined more specifically, but I would say basic fairness matters [to anyone, not just women], but women will respect you more when you put your foot down when she is being unruly.

Love is stupid though. It just makes you irrationally care about someone, which [IMO] puts you at risk of being a bit of a pushover. Standing your ground is important to women, even standing your ground to women even they are being unruly. Possibly especially so.

I've mentioned it before, but I am done with women. Due to one horrible experience in 2018 which could have been the death of me, and just seeing other relationships...it just seems like it's a high risk for a potential high reward.

Not a worthwhile bet to me [relationships]. Bless the souls of Getbiggers who are dating or in a relationship though.

My 2019-2020 ex, I would take back though. She was wonderful.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2021, 01:56:29 PM »

Is it sexual?

Is it pretty?

Is it too stiff?

Is it 4.25”?

Inquiring minds want to know...