Author Topic: Well...The Royal Family Hates Chocolates  (Read 6986 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Well...The Royal Family Hates Chocolates
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2021, 07:11:13 AM »
Some reactions:

As an American, the whole royalty thing seems ridiculous. So for the most part, she seems a normal person and they seem weird. But while I have sympathy for her, I also have some questions. The relations with her own family are TOTALLY damaged (except her mother) and now the relations with her new family are TOTALLY damaged. Is there something about her more than meets the eye? He seems to truly love her but I don’t know if I can compute all that.

Yes, she's a batsh*t crazy golddigger.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2021, 08:13:24 AM »

DUMBO, Harry have more titles than you could imagine , independent my ass !.

His titles were stripped last year, dum ass. 
A

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2021, 09:09:09 AM »
We are so lucky to have Vince G, EBT BS reporting on all these important matters love from his trailer park. 

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2021, 09:13:37 AM »
will make sense to the brits

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2021, 09:14:40 AM »

Whatever way they are gone...fine with me

Just curious to why you do not like the Royals.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2021, 09:18:46 AM »
I’m going to say it definitely seems like Meghan’s little public relations stunt backfired.

Poor Melvin, he’s going to have to find a new Princess costume for Halloween this year.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2021, 09:39:38 AM »
No one wants black trash in their family. This is universally true around the world, it isn't a royalty thing.

Ouch. That must sting somebody.
a

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2021, 10:04:06 AM »
Geez, this interview is horrendous. Being worried about the baby being a chocolate???  Lol

That baby couldn't be chocolate, if its life depended on it. His mama is mixed and the dad is white. At best, it's a caramel/butterscotch.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2021, 10:05:16 AM »
He’s a fool.

She’s a troublemaking ‘digger. As another says, Meghan is on her own family’s shitlist, and now she is on Harry’s family’s, as well. This says mountains.

The Royal Family absolutely does not want its bloodline polluted with chocolate sauce. And this is completely understandable.

And, also, he is a fool.

Harry should have just blown a dozen or so loads onto the ego monster and be done with it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2021, 10:31:55 AM »
That baby couldn't be chocolate, if its life depended on it. His mama is mixed and the dad is white. At best, it's a caramel/butterscotch.

I honestly think it's going to have a slight tint ...very light brown...almost white
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2021, 10:33:18 AM »
He’s a fool.

She’s a troublemaking ‘digger. As another says, Meghan is on her own family’s shitlist, and now she is on Harry’s family’s, as well. This says mountains.

The Royal Family absolutely does not want its bloodline polluted with chocolate sauce. And this is completely understandable.

And, also, he is a fool.

Harry should have just blown a dozen or so loads onto the ego monster and be done with it.

Bloodline of the royals already has chocolate in it....that pool was peed in a long time ago
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2021, 10:34:20 AM »
We are so lucky to have Vince G, EBT BS reporting on all these important matters love from his trailer park.

I'm actually at your mom's house....she said to bring home some bandaids
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2021, 10:39:45 AM »
FLASHBACK: Trump warned about Meghan Markle: 'I wish Harry a lot of luck, because he's going to need it' (VIDEO)
thepostmillennial.com ^ | 3/8/2021 | thepostmillennial.com
Posted on 3/8/2021, 12:30:13 PM

An in-depth interview with Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and Oprah aired on CBS on Sunday night, giving an intimate glimpse into the life of royalty from the perspective of a couple that has given it all up.

in-depth interview with Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and Oprah aired on CBS on Sunday night, giving an intimate glimpse into the life of royalty from the perspective of a couple that has given it all up.

President Donald Trump addressed the couple's support for Joe Biden during the election, and their encouragement for Americans to vote for the Democrat contender.

0 AMERICAN NEWS Mar 8, 2021 2:33 PM EST FLASHBACK: Trump warned about Meghan Markle: 'I wish Harry a lot of luck, because he's going to need it' An in-depth interview with Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and Oprah aired on CBS on Sunday night, giving an intimate glimpse into the life of royalty from the perspective of a couple that has given it all up.

FLASHBACK: Trump warned about Meghan Markle: 'I wish Harry a lot of luck, because he's going to need it' The Post Millennial The Post Millennial March 8, 2021 2:33 PM 1 Mins Reading If big tech continues censoring conservatives, that means our days on these platforms may be numbered. Please take a minute to sign up to our mailing list so we can stay in touch with you, our community. Subscribe Now!

An in-depth interview with Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and Oprah aired on CBS on Sunday night, giving an intimate glimpse into the life of royalty from the perspective of a couple that has given it all up.

President Donald Trump addressed the couple's support for Joe Biden during the election, and their encouragement for Americans to vote for the Democrat contender.

"I'm not a fan of hers," Trump said. "I wish a lot of luck to Harry, because he's going to need it."

Indeed, Harry's union to Meghan did disrupt his life and the plans the monarchy had for the young prince. The pair now live in California, giving interviews, working with charities, signing deals with Netflix, and making plans for their growing family. Meghan is expecting the couple's second child, a baby daughter, this summer.

The interview revealed the couple's turmoil both as working members of the royal family and in their departure. Harry said he felt trapped by the expectations, and could bear to see his wife imprisoned in the same public prison. He told Oprah that if it were not for his wife, he could never have left, and that he wouldn't have done so on his own.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2021, 10:40:41 AM »

I dig the whole biracial thing. It f...cks with the American notion that you are either WHITE or BLACK, end of story (which both American Whites and Blacks have bought into other than maybe in and around New Orleans). Maybe biracial acceptance may be a way of creeping closer toward a greater elimination of racism.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2021, 10:42:58 AM »
FLASHBACK: Trump warned about Meghan Markle: 'I wish Harry a lot of luck, because he's going to need it' (VIDEO)
thepostmillennial.com ^ | 3/8/2021 | thepostmillennial.com
Posted on 3/8/2021, 12:30:13 PM

in-depth interview with Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and Oprah aired on CBS on Sunday night, giving an intimate glimpse into the life of royalty from the perspective of a couple that has given it all up.

0 AMERICAN NEWS Mar 8, 2021 2:33 PM EST FLASHBACK: Trump warned about Meghan Markle: 'I wish Harry a lot of luck, because he's going to need it' An in-depth interview with Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and Oprah aired on CBS on Sunday night, giving an intimate glimpse into the life of royalty from the perspective of a couple that has given it all up.

FLASHBACK: Trump warned about Meghan Markle: 'I wish Harry a lot of luck, because he's going to need it' The Post Millennial The Post Millennial March 8, 2021 2:33 PM 1 Mins Reading If big tech continues censoring conservatives, that means our days on these platforms may be numbered. Please take a minute to sign up to our mailing list so we can stay in touch with you, our community. Subscribe Now!

"I'm not a fan of hers," Trump said. "I wish a lot of luck to Harry, because he's going to need it."

Indeed, Harry's union to Meghan did disrupt his life and the plans the monarchy had for the young prince. The pair now live in California, giving interviews, working with charities, signing deals with Netflix, and making plans for their growing family. Meghan is expecting the couple's second child, a baby daughter, this summer.

The interview revealed the couple's turmoil both as working members of the royal family and in their departure. Harry said he felt trapped by the expectations, and could bear to see his wife imprisoned in the same public prison. He told Oprah that if it were not for his wife, he could never have left, and that he wouldn't have done so on his own.

Who cares what Trump thought. May he become more and more irrelevant by the month (hopefully).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2021, 10:44:45 AM »
Who cares what Trump thought. May he become more and more irrelevant by the month (hopefully)!

Trump told the truth.  This markle biatch is a grifter.  Harry disgraced his family getting with this liberal harpie 

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2021, 10:46:50 AM »
Trump told the truth.  This markle biatch is a grifter.  Harry disgraced his family getting with this liberal harpie

Just proves what a Twitter mess he was as President, even being concerned about such things.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2021, 10:47:36 AM »
I dig the whole biracial thing. It f...cks with the American notion that you are either WHITE or BLACK, end of story (which both American Whites and Blacks have bought into other than maybe in and around New Orleans). Maybe biracial acceptance may be a way of creeping closer toward a greater elimination of racism.

end racism by simply caling it "discrimination" take colour out of it,

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2021, 11:09:15 AM »

That was one of Trumps problems..sticking his nose into other people's relationships
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2021, 11:15:23 AM »

His titles were stripped last year, dum ass.

Inform yourself about his military & honorary titles ( & buy World atlas ).

OBW, do U have any Kenyan titles  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2021, 11:17:23 AM »

Bloodline of the royals already has chocolate in it....that pool was peed in a long time ago

Name names ...........any Kenyans in it ............... :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2021, 11:18:55 AM »
That was one of Trumps problems..sticking his nose into other people's relationships

..........are you posting from Africa ............ ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2021, 11:48:49 AM »

Inform yourself about his military & honorary titles ( & buy World atlas ).

OBW, do U have any Kenyan titles  ;D

His military and honorary titles are gone...just his prior military rank and awards.  His titles and his security is gone
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2021, 11:55:40 AM »
Vincenzo,

For what it's worth, it doesn't surprise me that they don't like black people. They have spent hundreds of years inbreeding with their own family members to keep their families "pure". Little did they realize that over time there would be a lack of cellular differentiation and that many congenital retards would be spawned and later silence behind closed doors in asylums.

Also, Vince, for what it's worth, we Americans don't care about their bullshit titles. I think the idea of the "Royal Family" is the biggest scam ever.

"1"

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2021, 11:56:38 AM »

Wait, what? I thought you were gay. So the only reason you would be at his mom's place would be to...bake cookies? Chocolate chip maybe?