Author Topic: New York to Allow Gay Marriage  (Read 13291 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: New York to Allow Gay Marriage
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2011, 01:34:50 PM »
The government's role is to maintain law and order, protection of citizens lives and property and promote a healthy economy.
And not to decide on "Morals" for them, ie: what is right and rong from a moral perspective or a religious perspective.

They're supposed to have as little influence as possible on people's daily lives and let them do whatever and say whatever they want as long as they're not hurting or stealing from anyone or directly inciting such behaviour.

Freedom is the main point of living in a Democracy.

Don't disagree, but the liberal government has it's hands all over this in EVERY WAY. Their government IS NOT about what you described but rather shitting all over the Constitution every chance they get. When something they try to implement doesn't go right then they turn to the constitution other than that they shit on it. When you see things like gay pride parades, you actually don't think their intention is to insight something? They know damn well there will be protestors.     

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2011, 02:07:46 PM »
Don't disagree, but the liberal government has it's hands all over this in EVERY WAY. Their government IS NOT about what you described but rather shitting all over the Constitution every chance they get. When something they try to implement doesn't go right then they turn to the constitution other than that they shit on it. When you see things like gay pride parades, you actually don't think their intention is to insight something? They know damn well there will be protestors.     

your gorgeous man, would make a great addition to a float parade

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2011, 03:33:42 PM »

The equal protection clause of the fourteenth amendment is very important and is what laws like this are all about.  In my state the republicans are shitting on the constitution by detaining illegal aliens for no reason and without due process.  I think lack of respect for the founding documents is an endemic problem on both sides of the aisle and is only getting worse.  Instead of seeing the gay marriage thing as an abhorrent affront to the family and Christianity you could see it as a victory for freedom and one less thing big government can tell people they can't do. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2011, 03:38:50 PM »
No reason? They're illegal and shouldn't have rights. Go to another country and see you get the same treatment. How can they shit on the constitution if they are ILLEGAL?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2011, 03:49:55 PM »
No reason? They're illegal and shouldn't have rights. Go to another country and see you get the same treatment. How can they shit on the constitution if they are ILLEGAL?
as big of a dick as the coach is, he does have a point here.
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2011, 03:54:57 PM »

Plus one coach. What does the Mexican government do if you fuck up over there. They throw you in a cell and you have to bribe your way out. The living condition are absolutely sickening. It's horrible.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2011, 03:56:16 PM »

Have you ever read the constitution Coach? Seriously man, it's important stuff.  

No state can deprive any person from life, liberty, or property without due process of law.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2011, 04:33:57 PM »
Yes, I've read it, and because I'm posting from my phone, I can't remember what section its in but I do know the consitution clearly says Illegal entry into the country is a federal crime. Why do you think we have a process that people SHOULD go through if they want to become legal. Look, as long as they go throught the proper channels, I have no problem with it what so ever. But a crime is a crime. What (I believe) that part of the constitution you're referring to states no matter race, creed, color, sexual orentation can be discriminated against. But illegal is illegal.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2011, 04:42:32 PM »
Yes, I've read it, and because I'm posting from my phone, I can't remember what section its in but I do know the consitution clearly says Illegal entry into the country is a federal crime. Why do you think we have a process that people SHOULD go through if they want to become legal. Look, as long as they go throught the proper channels, I have no problem with it what so ever. But a crime is a crime. What (I believe) that part of the constitution you're referring to states no matter race, creed, color, sexual orentation can be discriminated against. But illegal is illegal.

Coach, please stick to workout stuff.

So you just said that anyone guilty of a crime has no rights whatsoever.

I'll be sure to torture the next traffic offender I come across. After all, "illegal is illegal", and "They're illegal and shouldn't have rights".  ::)

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2011, 04:47:37 PM »

Sure, and let INS deal with that, the point is that illegal aliens have the same right to due process under the fourteenth amendment to the constitution as a naturalized citizen.  In fact they have all the same rights as citizens except the right to bear arms and the right to vote according to the constitution.  

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2011, 04:51:26 PM »
Some of you guys are idiots. The same people that want to give civil rights to terroists. Believe water boarding is torture  ::) Why the hell would an illegal alien have the same rights as us. Besides we don't beat them, underfeed them or do anything cruel or unusual to them. Sure that may happen but if your caught there is a huge investigation and you get in trouble.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2011, 04:54:53 PM »
Who the hell would want to live in NY?  Taxes too high, horrible climate, welfare out of control and the whole state smells like urine. 

STAY/REMAIN/PROCEED POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2011, 04:55:21 PM »
Sure, and let INS deal with that, the point is that illegal aliens have the same right to due process under the fourteenth amendment to the constitution as a naturalized citizen.  In fact they have all the same rights as citizens except the right to bear arms and the right to vote according to the constitution.  

As they should. Considering a lot of the people who make up America came over here illegally. I'd bet the house that Coach's bloodline doesn't have to go too far back to find that he too is here illegally but able to stay because of a technicality...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2011, 04:57:29 PM »
No magoo, quit spinning. You know what meant because what I said was clear. If an ILLEGAL commits a crime he should have no rights.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2011, 04:57:51 PM »
Some of you guys are idiots. The same people that want to give civil rights to terroists. Believe water boarding is torture  ::) Why the hell would an illegal alien have the same rights as us. Besides we don't beat them, underfeed them or do anything cruel or unusual to them. Sure that may happen but if your caught there is a huge investigation and you get in trouble.

You either endeavor to be a model for all mankind or you do not.

Because you yourself lack any sort of leadership potential, these are concepts you're not capable of understanding.  Leave the heavy thinking to the big boys.  You're out of your league here.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2011, 04:58:39 PM »
question is whats next?

Schmoes will be allowed tax exemptions on the purchase of soiled posing trunks...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2011, 05:00:15 PM »
On the Nightly news they talked about the amount of money that NY stands to get because of this---possibly over 180 million each yr, due to people coming to get married...sooo this means, follow the money. This wasn't about "Marriage Equality", it's about money...in these hard economic times people States are getting creative in drawing  revenue...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2011, 05:01:52 PM »
You either endeavor to be a model for all mankind or you do not.

Because you yourself lack any sort of leadership potential, these are concepts you're not capable of understanding.  Leave the heavy thinking to the big boys.  You're out of your league here.

Whatever dude. What happens if your illegal in any other country? Your stuck in a shithole cell. In America they get clothes, food, cold water, and safe transportation back to there shitty homeland. What's wrong with that. Why should they have more rights than that when they didn't play fair and wait there turn go through all of the red tape that everyone has to. What if you were in line for years to get into American and people you new were just hopping over the border to come here. Aren't you the guy that started a thread about what you would if a girl died when you were about to have sex  ::)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2011, 05:08:21 PM »
No magoo, quit spinning. You know what meant because what I said was clear. If an ILLEGAL commits a crime he should have no rights.

Not spinning.

You said a person becomes an illegal because he broke a federal crime of being an illegal citizen. So are you saying anyone who breaks federal crimes should not have rights?

And just to give you benefit of the doubt and talk only about illegal aliens. You really think they should have NO rights? So would you advocate the torture of a 5 year old illegal immigrant? You need to clarify what rights you are talking about. I hope you really don't mean "no rights."

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2011, 05:10:16 PM »
Not spinning.

You said a person becomes an illegal because he broke a federal crime of being an illegal citizen. So are you saying anyone who breaks federal crimes should not have rights?

And just to give you benefit of the doubt and talk only about illegal aliens. You really think they should have NO rights? So would you advocate the torture of a 5 year old illegal immigrant? You need to clarify what rights you are talking about. I hope you really don't mean "no rights."

They have basic human rights. No one ever said they have no rights. You can't beat them and not feed them. We take good care of the people here compared to other countries. You liberals are to sensitive in the wrong situations.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2011, 05:11:29 PM »
They have basic human rights. No one ever said they have no rights. You can't beat them and not feed them. We take good care of the people here compared to other countries. You liberals are to sensitive in the wrong situations.

Coach said "no rights". He said it several times. I'm going to assume Coach is a big boy who knows what words mean.

I'll let him retype his point though.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2011, 05:14:59 PM »

x1000 - few people understand this although it's so simple.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2011, 05:15:43 PM »
On the Nightly news they talked about the amount of money that NY stands to get because of this---possibly over 180 million each yr, due to people coming to get married...sooo this means, follow the money. This wasn't about "Marriage Equality", it's about money...in these hard economic times people States are getting creative in drawing  revenue...
Exactly.  They would have legalized this shit years ago, if they just did it out of moral code.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2011, 05:18:10 PM »
Geez Magoo, use some commonsense. No rights means no legal (consistutional) right, I didn't means no human rights. C'mon dude you're smarter than that. We've been talking all along about constitutional rights.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2011, 05:18:17 PM »
x1000 - few people understand this although it's so simple.

They need to go spend time in some eastern european countries or some 3rd world shitholes. Try sneaking into one of those places. See what happens to you.