Author Topic: GOP challenge on Libya: Cheer or not to cheer? (Politico)  (Read 2902 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: GOP challenge on Libya: Cheer or not to cheer? (Politico)
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2011, 07:05:00 PM »
What exactly makes you think they care about oil? The fuckers will strap a bomb to themselves and blow themselves and as many infidels as they can up. I really don't know where the fuck you come up with this shit

ou just figured this out? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2011, 07:06:36 PM »
What exactly makes you think they care about oil?

LOL!

I dunno... because they kept fighting and dying since february primarily in the oil cities and ports?  They weren't fighting over the local hopscotch courts.

Okay, just get on record and say "The new people taking over libya don't care about the nation's oil".  Just say that.   PleasE?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2011, 07:13:26 PM »
LOL!

I dunno... because they kept fighting and dying since february primarily in the oil cities and ports?  They weren't fighting over the local hopscotch courts.

Okay, just get on record and say "The new people taking over libya don't care about the nation's oil".  Just say that.   PleasE?

The only thing that is funny in this whole thread is your unforgivable ignorance of the ME. You fail to understand one factor that is going to trump everything else, and that is Islam. Once the hard liners take over, all you have is oil financed AQ central.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2014, 10:53:27 PM »
Now we see the same thing happening all over again.

Should the US get involved in ukraine?