Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81578 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #550 on: February 12, 2012, 04:59:29 AM »
there is just such a huge huge huge difference in look between people running different hormones - absolutely night and day.

even with growth hormone there is a hueg difference between brands, like rips will make you look like you have kidney failure from the horrific water retention while pharm grade will make you look like a god damn Greek god.

anadrol, primo, tren, masteron, those drugs make someone look so damn different from someone running high dose test or deca and that's precisely why test/deca all get dropped during contest prep in favor or winny, mast, tren or something that gives the "good bloofy" look inside the muscle like anadrol or primo/eq.

HEAVYLIFT

• Getbig II
« Reply #551 on: February 12, 2012, 05:06:48 AM »
Queefer is a big dude.

yes but he looks like shit, wish I had half the hormones he has on his body

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #552 on: February 12, 2012, 05:09:49 AM »
Q looks good, he just has a huge frame to fill out so he won't have the types of peaks and full looking muscle bellies that come easier to shorter guys.

the man puts in work at the gym and it definitely shows.

L.L

« Reply #553 on: February 12, 2012, 05:24:27 AM »
Uhhhhh.... NO. Yes diet plays a part, but to say the type of steroid has no impact on bloofyness is ridiculous.

hmm..thats debatable...of ocurse prop is gonna make u less water than Test E but if your diet is on point you CAN get shredded on both esters so regarless of what has been say here and most of you think it  is all drugs ,,,,DIET and cardio play a huge roles whether you want to believe it or not..do you know that Pros use Anadrol during the final weeks once they reach a very ow level of bodyfat..??

lol @ you guys, Q is  national level caliber..the guy is huge and wil make every single one of us look smalll as shit..he is lke 6'2 or taller , some pics do not do him justice.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #554 on: February 12, 2012, 05:27:14 AM »

lol @ you guys, Q is  national level caliber..

in what,, male physique?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #555 on: February 12, 2012, 05:29:43 AM »
hmm..thats debatable...of ocurse prop is gonna make u less water than Test E but if your diet is on point you CAN get shredded on both esters so regarless of what has been say here and most of you think it  is all drugs ,,,,DIET and cardio play a huge roles whether you want to believe it or not..do you know that Pros use Anadrol during the final weeks once they reach a very ow level of bodyfat..??

I agree (70s pros show that with all the Deca they used), but some people are very sensitive to Enanth/cyp regardless of diet.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #556 on: February 12, 2012, 05:47:29 AM »
there is just such a huge huge huge difference in look between people running different hormones - absolutely night and day.

even with growth hormone there is a hueg difference between brands, like rips will make you look like you have kidney failure from the horrific water retention while pharm grade will make you look like a god damn Greek god.

anadrol, primo, tren, masteron, those drugs make someone look so damn different from someone running high dose test or deca and that's precisely why test/deca all get dropped during contest prep in favor or winny, mast, tren or something that gives the "good bloofy" look inside the muscle like anadrol or primo/eq.
this! end of discussion.........
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #557 on: February 12, 2012, 06:34:26 AM »
I hold very little water when running test of any kind as long as my diet is tight and I`m taking in lots of fluids.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #558 on: February 12, 2012, 07:43:43 AM »
in what,, male physique?
Yes I'm going to enter male physique.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #559 on: February 12, 2012, 07:50:29 AM »
Yes I'm going to enter male physique.

you look great!

for someone with a touch of Down's  :D
Boundary Breaker

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #560 on: February 12, 2012, 07:53:11 AM »
hahah, i think that's probably because running 2 grams of test only cycle vs a 1gram of test + tren and d-bol is going to look the same because you are still running shit that makes you bloofy.

you always come in holding a lot of water in your contests and with your mentality of "different steroids make no difference!" it's now clearly evident as to why.
Look here buddy, lets be honest.  You don't even do aas and never have.  It's very obvious by your posts and the pms you sent me.  People here know that but they just let you fit in because your a nice guy who says nice things.  Your only knowledge is what you have heard from gh15 and you have no real world knowledge.  I did two contest, did not use diuretics, and held almost no water.  That is why I won.  You have no clue how to get in to contest shape.  If you want to bullshit the rest, go ahead, but don't spout off your nonsensical bullshit to me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: February 12, 2012, 07:55:04 AM »
Look here buddy, lets be honest.  You don't even do aas and never have.  It's very obvious by your posts and the pms you sent me.  People here know that but they just let you fit in because your a nice guy who says nice things.  Your only knowledge is what you have heard from gh15 and you have no real world knowledge.  I did two contest, did not use diuretics, and held almost no water.  That is why I won.  You have no clue how to get in to contest shape.  If you want to bullshit the rest, go ahead, but don't spout off your nonsensical bullshit to me.
Looking good!

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #562 on: February 12, 2012, 07:55:43 AM »
you look great!

for someone with a touch of Down's  :D
That's  a really original comment.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #563 on: February 12, 2012, 07:58:48 AM »
Looking good!
Jude 2 and Wes, thankyou for your nice comments.  You guys obviously workout and appreciate someones hardwork and dedication.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: February 12, 2012, 08:00:42 AM »
Jude 2 and Wes, thankyou for your nice comments.  You guys obviously workout and appreciate someones hardwork and dedication.
You`re welcome...........I`ve done approximately 60 shows,so I know how tough it can get.

Keep pumping bro,and don`t worry about the haters...this is getbig.  ;D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #565 on: February 12, 2012, 08:02:31 AM »
That's  a really original comment.

not as original as your face  :D
Boundary Breaker

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #566 on: February 12, 2012, 08:06:36 AM »
You`re welcome...........I`ve done approximately 60 shows,so I know how tough it can get.

Keep pumping bro,and don`t worry about the haters...this is getbig.  ;D
I like this place more and more. I've never put people down or called them names, until coming here.  But I guess that's what you have to do to get them to shut up. Like this Voland guy here, who tells me I have downsyndrome, how stupid is that?  He must be 15 years old because an adult wouldn't say that or even think its funny.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #567 on: February 12, 2012, 08:07:45 AM »
I like this place more and more. I've never put people down or called them names, until coming here.  But I guess that's what you have to do to get them to shut up. Like this Voland guy here, who tells me I have downsyndrome, how stupid is that?  He must be 15 years old because an adult wouldn't say that or even think its funny.

I agree, but you have way too much faith in "adults" bro...especially here. :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: February 12, 2012, 08:09:29 AM »
I like this place more and more. I've never put people down or called them names, until coming here.  But I guess that's what you have to do to get them to shut up. Like this Voland guy here, who tells me I have downsyndrome, how stupid is that?  He must be 15 years old because an adult wouldn't say that or even think its funny.
Well,I have to admit,that I gave you shit when you first came here,but that`s how getbig is.

You seem like a good dude who`s serious about bodybuilding.

I`ve caught my fair share of shit too,and noobs to the board seem to have to go through a trial by fire type of thing.

Anyway,nothing personal from most people here,but there are some that take this shit real serious as you can see by some of the posts in this thread !  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: February 12, 2012, 08:10:53 AM »
I agree, but you have way too much faith in "adults" bro...especially here. :D
^THIS^  LOL  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: February 12, 2012, 08:11:26 AM »

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME BITCH

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #571 on: February 12, 2012, 08:11:42 AM »
I like this place more and more. I've never put people down or called them names, until coming here.  But I guess that's what you have to do to get them to shut up. Like this Voland guy here, who tells me I have downsyndrome, how stupid is that?  He must be 15 years old because an adult wouldn't say that or even think its funny.

I've got Peter Pan syndrome.  ;D

take it as constructive criticism and work on your stage presence.
Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: February 12, 2012, 08:12:32 AM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME BITCH
YUP !!  ;D

L.L

« Reply #573 on: February 12, 2012, 08:21:08 AM »
Q, welcome to getbig..thats how they roll..good guys for most part you justt gotta earn the respect, paid some dues  and they'll accept you..lol...of course,  there are exceptions like APPLY85DILDOSUPHISASS  the steroid analyst via pics., THEHEMEN fat guy with High BP who's heart is about to explode, BLEXER  who silently jerks off to members pics ,etc..but most are good guys.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #574 on: February 12, 2012, 08:23:45 AM »
I've got Peter Pan syndrome.  ;D

take it as constructive criticism and work on your stage presence.
Wow, your dad must have typed that because it's true.  My posing needs a lot of work.