Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81249 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #675 on: February 16, 2012, 12:43:19 PM »
lol, two things

1) look at the negativity here... i dont say anyone will fail, i hardly insult people except for calling them liars, but look at how abusive the language is toward me

2) the first thing everybody says is that they ignore everything i say and that i am obsessed with people, the second thing they say is how is the job, how is the novel, u are wrong about this or that u said lol

3) u all act like that father who embarrassed his daughter lol, like you try to interpret things so that someone made a mistake so that give su the right to abuse them, no no i made no mistake here, take that weak ass game to someone who has a weaker pesonality

4) this is 3 things not two lol

5) mmm this coffee tastes gewd

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #676 on: February 16, 2012, 12:49:53 PM »
lol, two things

1) look at the negativity here... i dont say anyone will fail, i hardly insult people except for calling them liars, but look at how abusive the language is toward me

2) the first thing everybody says is that they ignore everything i say and that i am obsessed with people, the second thing they say is how is the job, how is the novel, u are wrong about this or that u said lol

3) u all act like that father who embarrassed his daughter lol, like you try to interpret things so that someone made a mistake so that give su the right to abuse them, no no i made no mistake here, take that weak ass game to someone who has a weaker pesonality

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #677 on: February 16, 2012, 12:53:28 PM »
Apply85...AKA "the Gnat" ...exists solely to get a reaction...every one of his posts is geared toward him getting a response ...I guess he's lonely?  ???

This is actually very astute.

Fuck this, enough for today.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #678 on: February 16, 2012, 12:56:29 PM »
people insist i melt down, they insist i am obsessed, they insist they ignore my posts and dont read them, they insist they are natural wonders who are huge on hrt doses, they isist they hang out with sagi kalev and that modern day muscle car in the pic is theirs when it is not lol

they insist im scarlet night or whatever

i insist... this coffee is truly delicious lol

something honest about a cup of black coffee... none of that cream to take away the raw texture, no sugar to mellow the bitterness, i like honest things =]

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: February 16, 2012, 01:43:36 PM »

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #680 on: February 17, 2012, 03:10:24 AM »
the job i have, i make my own hours and the nature of the job is that i dont work much away from computer

you care a whole lot about me for someone he insists he doesnt care about me lol

and i like that u stand up for groink, u try to tell me what i should or shouldnt post about him lol, he sure has a lot of people protecting him for someone so big and strong

and btw i plan to be busy again because i am in the process of starting my own business, that is probably what i was talking about, when that happens most likely i will actually be busy

or i hope to be busy

the job i have, i make my own hours and the nature of the job is that i dont work much away from computer

Translation: im a pretty big fucking loser, im lonely and stay at home and in bed all day, so you might see me online pretty much all day, because i "make my own schedule, and dont work far from a computer"

and i like that u stand up for groink, u try to tell me what i should or shouldnt post about him lol, he sure has a lot of people protecting him for someone so big and strong

Translation: i wish i had friends

and btw i plan to be busy again because i am in the process of starting my own business, that is probably what i was talking about, when that happens most likely i will actually be busy
or i hope to be busy

Translation: i forsee myself getting PWNED the fuck off this board, just in case i cant handle it and will delete my screen name, this is my cover-up story, im "starting my own business"

L.L

« Reply #681 on: February 17, 2012, 06:44:03 AM »
^^^ ownage at its best

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #682 on: February 17, 2012, 08:30:34 AM »
wheres that loner face? its a cartoon with a huge chin, cant find it

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #683 on: February 17, 2012, 08:40:53 AM »
I just have to dissagree with what you say.  Your trying to get people to believe you can tell what someone is on by the way they look.  Haha. Take out the growth, and keep the diet tight, and you will stay diced up.   So what was I taking in this pic?  I weighed a legitimate 275lbs

What utter BS nothing close to 275 even at 6'2, that's Wolf size and your arms look to be all of 18 inches tops.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #684 on: February 17, 2012, 12:49:30 PM »
all those fellas are remailers and supplier,, moderateew smae damn thing,, they all addicted to hormones! they all use it on a regular basis,,

while you balonie around with testosterona....they blow up with primobolana and trenbolona and hgh and insulina...

yes yes insulina for breakfest ,, insulina for lunch insulin for whatever reason ,, hgh in blood full force,, primobolana and trenbolona LEGIT BOTH the choices for the aas...

dont let them tell you any other thing,, now yes some of them look like balonie for thay use bunk or they just have bad structure,, but! all of them ! are drug addicts,,

215 is not tiny anything ,, a 215 fella in condion 5'10 or under is one huge m,other fucker,, the only diff between him and 250 is INSULINA ,, this is the truth ! ,, i dont want my pupils to be misguided anymore,,

YOU MISGUIDE MY PUPILS I BRING EVERYONE DOWN! EVEY LITTLE MOTHER FUCK WHO IS REMAILER WIL BR BEOUGHT DOWN ,, DONT FUCKING PISS ME OFF

gh15 approved
fallen angel