Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81410 times)

L.L

Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #325 on: February 10, 2012, 11:13:41 AM »
im no genius i look at the pic, how hard is it to know what the pic is of, not that hard u just look

im no cry baby i just dont like liars asserting themselves, i dont liek liars thinking they are above me

i read the first sentence of ur reply slin, let me know if there was any funny in it, i liked ur line about beautful flowers

but , but ,but technically ,physically im superior than you..dont you agree? the proof is in the puddin"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #326 on: February 10, 2012, 11:42:25 AM »
Hahah I've seen him post these same set of pics on 2-3 different boards. This is dating all the way back to my senoir year in college I remeber that's when I first starting coming on the boards. He would post these same exact pics and just love the attention all the people on the board gave him. Good physique indeed. Slin pimp is only around 5'8 5'9 I remeber him posting that back on intense muscle or whatever it was called.

L.L

« Reply #327 on: February 10, 2012, 11:56:08 AM »
Hahah I've seen him post these same set of pics on 2-3 different boards. This is dating all the way back to my senoir year in college I remeber that's when I first starting coming on the boards. He would post these same exact pics and just love the attention all the people on the board gave him. Good physique indeed. Slin pimp is only around 5'8 5'9 I remeber him posting that back on intense muscle or whatever it was called.

LOL.!!5'8 -5'9 since when ???? find a post of me saying i was 5'9...and do you know how to read ..i clearly said they  were from 2006., last time i did fitness ,..are you sure they were the same ones.,they might be but i  have a cd with more than 300 pics of all work ive done...so whats your point??

and let  me correct you  one more time , on another thing you posted completely wrong..no intense muscle , the site youre talking was anabolic-enhancement.com...get your facts straight  first  before you speak, man,,...you come across as  an idiot failing some many times in one single post.

btw , are you still unemployed??

Swlabr

« Reply #328 on: February 10, 2012, 12:00:34 PM »
Why can't we all just get along?

And if that fails, why can't we focus our hatred towards pillowbiter?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #329 on: February 10, 2012, 12:01:33 PM »
 ;D ;D hahaha
a

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #330 on: February 10, 2012, 12:04:08 PM »
haha .. listen to this fag: "I'm fucking famous...damnit! I been in a magazine!!I am beautiful" ... you were indeed attractive to the old pervs who beat off to muscle mags  ;D

Gayer than yellow spandex hotpants
This is co,IMF from a bald gypsy with ten cent dentures living in a shithole country.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: February 10, 2012, 12:17:12 PM »
lol slin did 1 photo shoot ever, lets face it he's no armani model or whateber he claimed

lets also face it, if someone says they are five eight or five nine he's five seven, but i'll give it to slin, i'll say hes five eight

so in shreded condition, at aroudn 5% slin is 215 on 500 mg test per week. lets really think about this

take out the clen, lets bring fat around 6-7%... how many pounds? lets give him 10 pounds added to 215. now lets take out the directics... let's give him 7 pounds. now lets take out mast or whatever he took to bring down estrogen levels because we all know what a body looks like on 500 mg test/week + natural test production, so lets add another 7 pounds of water

215 + 10 + 7 + 7 = 239... so 240 lb at five eight, only on 4 iu hgh and 500 mg is what he claims

the bull comes around huffing and puffing, his eyes go cross eyed, he squats, he shits, in comes apply with the hose to wash it down the drain. run along bull

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #332 on: February 10, 2012, 12:23:17 PM »
lol slin did 1 photo shoot ever, lets face it he's no armani model or whateber he claimed

lets also face it, if someone says they are five eight or five nine he's five seven, but i'll give it to slin, i'll say hes five eight

so in shreded condition, at aroudn 5% slin is 215 on 500 mg test per week. lets really think about this

take out the clen, lets bring fat around 6-7%... how many pounds? lets give him 10 pounds added to 215. now lets take out the directics... let's give him 7 pounds. now lets take out mast or whatever he took to bring down estrogen levels because we all know what a body looks like on 500 mg test/week + natural test production, so lets add another 7 pounds of water

215 + 10 + 7 + 7 = 239... so 240 lb at five eight, only on 4 iu hgh and 500 mg is what he claims

the bull comes around huffing and puffing, his eyes go cross eyed, he squats, he shits, in comes apply with the hose to wash it down the drain. run along bull

I'm starting to think that to. Like I said I saw the same exact pictures back in 2006. Intense muscle became anabolic enhancement after a big blow out. He posted as oly I believe. Same exact color shorts. Prob did one or two shoots uses the same pics. People used to get on him bad about his height.

And no slin pimp I'm not unemployed. I was just asking what kind of work is out that way. No need to get all mad and nasty  ::)

L.L

« Reply #333 on: February 10, 2012, 12:25:03 PM »

ADD another 10 pounds of Italian and Cuban food and you got the other 10 you seem to be missig  for a total of 249..damn at 5'5 IM A MONSTER

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: February 10, 2012, 12:26:25 PM »
makavelli, what did u look like on 500 mg of test?

he wants u to think hes THAT much superior to you

i called u a loonie here and there, we go back and forth, but it is all in fun, im a dick but i dont actually try to make people feel bad

im glad u readjusted ur tin foil hat  :)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: February 10, 2012, 12:28:41 PM »

ADD another 10 pounds of Italian and Cuban food and you got the other 10 you seem to be missig  for a total of 249..damn at 5'5 IM A MONSTER

look at how small ur chest looks in the avatar! lol, good genetics, look at what i did to your fucking thread, if im so inferior how come i can derail a thread where 20 others are kissing your ass by myself

L.L

« Reply #336 on: February 10, 2012, 12:28:50 PM »
I'm starting to think that to. Like I said I saw the same exact pictures back in 2006. Intense muscle became anabolic enhancement after a big blow out. He posted as oly I believe. Same exact color shorts. Prob did one or two shoots uses the same pics. People used to get on him bad about his height.

And no slin pimp I'm not unemployed. I was just asking what kind of work is out that way. No need to get all mad and nasty  ::)

1 or 2 shoots? haha.. i could sit here and post pics all day but am i that insecure to actually do that? ..Naw, keep guessing..not mad ,son..i pitty fools like you with a two face, if believing your own lies make you feel better about your own self go ahead....i'll wait on your next pm about gear and jobs in miami..

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: February 10, 2012, 12:30:36 PM »
^^^ lololol

hes not so insecure that he would post pics of himself, oh wait u post pics of urself all the time and ur so insecure u lie about ur drugs height and weight

what else u lie about?

you know i bet he paid for this photo shoot himself, i bet it was a vanity photo gig

L.L

« Reply #338 on: February 10, 2012, 12:33:36 PM »
^^^ lololol

hes not so insecure that he would post pics of himself, oh wait u post pics of urself all the time and ur so insecure u lie about ur drugs height and weight

what else u lie about?

you know i bet he paid for this photo shoot himself, i bet it was a vanity photo gig

your mom paid for it. ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #339 on: February 10, 2012, 12:35:36 PM »
Who cares the dudes a prick. Looks pretty good for being a short guy. Props for being able to make money on the bb lifestyle. You don't have to show your pics from 10 years ago every month though. Take some new ones.

L.L

« Reply #340 on: February 10, 2012, 12:38:57 PM »
Who cares the dudes a prick. Looks pretty good for being a short guy. Props for being able to make money on the bb lifestyle. You don't have to show your pics from 10 years ago every month though. Take some new ones.

why would i take new ones and claim 215?/ again , do you know to read?? ...thread is about what i consider my best look at 215 years ago...not about my current look..lol..jesus, you guys are a bunch of idiots for real..

L.L

« Reply #341 on: February 10, 2012, 12:43:50 PM »
Who cares the dudes a prick.

I migh a  be prick but you are worse than a bitch, youre impotent as well, of ocurse you hate life..:D....what you doing askin a prick fro advises..I wouldnt .

hey bro
« Sent to: Slinpimp on: February 08, 2012, 06:31:05 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You try **** primo? What do you like from his list. I was blessed to get added today. I was thinking of trying some of his masteron and some primo.

I saw that you said you keep your estro levels very balanced. Any tips? I have a hard time keeping the sex drive stable when running  a long cycle. Thank you bro

L.L

« Reply #342 on: February 10, 2012, 12:45:26 PM »
look at how small ur chest looks in the avatar! lol, good genetics, look at what i did to your fucking thread, if im so inferior how come i can derail a thread where 20 others are kissing your ass by myself

LOL@ you thinking i care about a thread..lol..good or bad publicity i take.. ;)plus youre making yourself look like an envious fool ,not that we didnt know.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #343 on: February 10, 2012, 12:46:22 PM »
I migh a  be prick but you are worse than a bitch, youre impotent as well, of ocurse you hate life..:D....what you doing askin a prick fro advises..I wouldnt .

hey bro
« Sent to: Slinpimp on: February 08, 2012, 06:31:05 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You try **** primo? What do you like from his list. I was blessed to get added today. I was thinking of trying some of his masteron and some primo.

I saw that you said you keep your estro levels very balanced. Any tips? I have a hard time keeping the sex drive stable when running  a long cycle. Thank you bro

What an insecure fag. Has to post my pms haha.. Carry on homo you think I care about that. I was trying to start a nice conversation of course you don't pm back haha. Just shows what a prick you are.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #344 on: February 10, 2012, 12:48:23 PM »
If I had younger guys pming asking me questions or for help you better fucken believe I would answer every single one.

L.L

« Reply #345 on: February 10, 2012, 12:50:10 PM »
What an insecure fag. Has to post my pms haha.. Carry on homo you think I care about that. I was trying to start a nice conversation of course you don't pm back haha. Just shows what a prick you are.

lol..cuz i know youre a fake bitch, go fuck yourself so thats why youre so mad about./ hahaha.....i hate 2 faced fags like you..I help the ones that really needed , if not ask around...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: February 10, 2012, 12:50:21 PM »
people who are happy dont call others impotent, when they arent even mean... mak is not even being mean to you, in fact the worse thing ive called u a liar, yet look at how you react

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #347 on: February 10, 2012, 12:52:56 PM »
people who are happy dont call others impotent, when they arent even mean... mak is not even being mean to you, in fact the worse thing ive called u a liar, yet look at how you react

He's a bitch. I really see it now. Ohh well who cares it's the fucken interwebz.

L.L

« Reply #348 on: February 10, 2012, 12:53:38 PM »

Mak is a snake , and you're a 26 y.o male trapped in a teen girl' body

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #349 on: February 10, 2012, 12:55:59 PM »
Mak is a snake , and you're a 26 y.o male trapped in a teen girl' body

Jesus man your feelings must be really hurt take it easy short guy. I would look down at you fool. When your a shrimp you better be on a gram of gear and 10 ius year round. I never even touched gh. You wouldn't be shiiit without the boatloads of gear you run year round. Mommy and daddy were rich so little rico suave has been running gear and gh non stop since he was 18. Roided up midget prob stunted his growth haah  ;D